Burnes Armories Tanks and Deployment Vehicles

Is there a server key availeble for this mod, want to run it on a dedicated server

Thanks in advance

Amiscus

Are we supposed to delete the last version? I searched the readme and there was no mention of it

Are we supposed to delete the last version? I searched the readme and there was no mention of it

what? no just copy over it.

---------- Post added at 22:41 ---------- Previous post was at 22:40 ----------

Is there a server key availeble for this mod, want to run it on a dedicated server

Thanks in advance

Amiscus

yes bikeys are in the addons folder

---------- Post added at 22:42 ---------- Previous post was at 22:41 ----------

Nice addon, might I suggest for the interior design to look at adding a baked Ambient Occlusion layer underneath?

Tutorial (I'm afraid it's not for free):

http://3dmotive.com/series/bradley-vehicle-texturing.html

no. although i may add normal and spec maps to the interiors when i have time.

---------- Post added at 22:43 ---------- Previous post was at 22:42 ----------

So whats happening with the AAV's release, is WO Aaron ok with you releasing it on your thread?

will have an answer to this soon. shouldn't be an issue

---------- Post added at 22:45 ---------- Previous post was at 22:43 ----------

What about RFA Dunkirk for the EU LPD

Cant seem to find any information on that vessel could you post me a link to something

im fine with him releasing the AAV i got it to a semi working state and he polished it well enough for a public release. (I would be WO Aaron BTW)

Awesome man, I'll get a public version packaged ASAP :)

Also here is another update on the Challenger 2's progress. Expect to see textures and interiors very soon :

With some placeholder textures applied.Textures here i just grabbed from online somewhere to give a better idea of the tanks shape, rest assured that the textures I'm working on will look much better than this..

---------- Post added at 04:53 ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 ----------

Ok link the AAV's is up. Just want to stress that this is an Initial release. These aavs are NOT Amphibious at present. I'm looking into workarounds and have one that works in a functional sense but is not pretty or user friendly (its fine for going forward and stopping but turning looks AWFUL with it) so further development is needed.

Also at present you cannot load them in with crew you must have them empty or assign crew using moveindriver/assignasdriver etc. This will be resolved in the next version

---------- Post added at 05:03 ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 ----------

Thought you were just looking for names, anyhow a good design would be the British/Australian Bay-class LSD's

I've been looking mainly at french ships presently as I don't want the EU content I'm making to be to Brit-centric. Right now im thinking of something like the Foudre class LPD:

foudre10.jpg

Edited by Guest

Royal Australian Navy has the new Canberra-Class LHD, that could be useful...

Thx for you and AAV Modder,

anyway AAV really goin Great, when its supporting ZEUS

I've been looking mainly at french ships presently as I don't want the EU content I'm making to be to Brit-centric. Right now im thinking of something like the Foudre class LPD:

http://www.naval-technology.com/projects/foudre/images/foudre10.jpg

The charlie tanks are looking great! Why don't you want things to be too British we're amazing ;)

Also your accent... I cant place it I get a hint of Cardiff from it?

The charlie tanks are looking great! Why don't you want things to be too British we're amazing ;)

Also your accent... I cant place it I get a hint of Cardiff from it?

Haha yes Born and raised in Cardiff lol. Welsh through and though :p

As for the other question I agree, and there will be more British stuff from me in future (like a PROPER up-armoured Warrior, and the Bulldog APC, and maybe even the BVS10 viking) but at present this is more of an EU thing I'm doing. We are strongly pro EU in Wales :p

New mod v0.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@burnes_aav.png

@ Burnes15th ;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note:

since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

I don't know why you say it dose not work in water. For me it works fine. Its getting out of water that's the main issue :P But in all serious great job man. I love your ports that your doing with the 3d interiors for the driver and such. Keep up the great work and was that a Challenger 2 on the first post... Cant wait until you release that :D

Hi i have searched bug in tanks. Damage model is wrong. I use t-100 and 4 run apfsds and tank destroyed. From the side need 5 hit.

+1 for Bulldog

+2 for Viking

+3 for Upgraded Warrior !!!

Can you stand a unit infront of the chally... looks a little small on the video... (i'm thinking of the pic with my mate standing infront of it... they're bloody huge!)

SJ

Wow! This is fantastic!! Why cant BIS have Naval stuff that you can walk around on yet? You're embarrassing them. :p

They have Karts DLC, but not something like this... Geesh. Way to go. Keep it up brother!!!!!

the AAVs wobble like crazy on A2 maps, first track port i've seen do that

I havn't tested it on A2 maps and it's still in the process of being set up but given that my original suspension set up was much too soft there is still a very definate possibility that it is still too soft to some degree. Hopefully with tweaking and feedback from you guys/our AAV crews I will be able to find the right balance

---------- Post added at 18:07 ---------- Previous post was at 17:51 ----------

+1 for Bulldog

+2 for Viking

+3 for Upgraded Warrior !!!

Can you stand a unit infront of the chally... looks a little small on the video... (i'm thinking of the pic with my mate standing infront of it... they're bloody huge!)

SJ

Will get a picture up when i get the chane later. it is pretty big i think 3rd person makes it look smaller but that said it cant hurt to check :)

Error with Burnes Armories - AAV-7A1 v1 alpha when trying in editor

Cannot create entity with abstract type Civilian (scope = private?)
Warning Message: Invalid crew Civilian in Burnes_aav_des

RPT:

=====================================================================
== C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe
== "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe" "-par=C:\Users\Persian MO\AppData\Local\SIX Networks\Play withSIX\Cache\par\45nhnUJzlUStGBlc8mS6Ww_Q_MVi8YOk0aLMGUI1sRINw.txt" -cpucount=4

Original output filename: Arma3Retail_DX11
Exe timestamp: 2014/08/28 13:23:38
Current time:  2014/09/01 01:26:51

Type: Public
Branch: Stable
Version: 1.28.126958

Allocator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll
=====================================================================

ManagerConfig()
AppId parsing successful. Using appId=107410
Updating base class ->Base, by a3\dubbing_radio_f\config.bin/CfgHQIdentities/PAPA_BEAR/
Updating base class ->Base, by a3\dubbing_radio_f\config.bin/CfgHQIdentities/AirBase/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Controls/B_OK/
Updating base class RscSliderH->RscXSliderH, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Slider/
Updating base class RscText->RscPicture, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Preview/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionLoad/Controls/B_OK/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionSave/Controls/B_OK/
Updating base class ->Default, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/DefaultDie/
Updating base class ->Default, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/Crew/
Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars/
Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars/
Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoVScrollbars/
Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLine/
Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscActivePicture/
Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonTextOnly/
Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscShortcutButtonMain/
Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonEditor/
Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIShortcutButton/
Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscGearShortcutButton/
Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenu/
Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuOK/
Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuCancel/
Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuSteam/
Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLoadingText/
Updating base class ->RscListBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListBox/
Updating base class ->RscListNBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListNBox/
Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackground/
Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUI/
Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUILeft/
Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIRight/
Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIBottom/
Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUITop/
Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIDark/
Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundLogo/
Updating base class ->RscMapControl, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlEmpty/
Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Mainback/
Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Back/
Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title_Back/
Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Black_Back/
Updating base class ->RscTitle, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title/
Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo/
Updating base class ->CA_Logo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo_Small/
Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton/
Updating base class ->CA_RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton_dialog/
Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok/
Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image/
Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image2/
Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_text/
Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscVignette/
Updating base class ->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlTooltip/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_OK/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Cancel/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Clear/
Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/TimeLines/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonAverages/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonSavePreviousData/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonPreviousData/
Updating base class RscControlsGroup->RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ModIcons/
Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/IconPicture/
Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcOwnedIconPicture/
Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcIconPicture/
Updating base class RscListBox->RscCombo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCustomizeController/Steepness/
Updating base class ->RscStandardDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/
Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonCancel/
Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonOK/
Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFileSelectImage/controls/OverviewPicture/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFieldManual/controls/ButtonCancel/
Cannot delete class B_KickOff, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).
Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMission/controls/ButtonCancel/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonOK/
Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonCancel/
Updating base class ->RscSubmenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMainMenu/
Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscCallSupport/Items/
Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscRadio/Items/
Updating base class ->None, by a3\characters_f\heads\config.bin/CfgGlasses/G_Diving/
Updating base class ->CommanderOptics, by a3\armor_f_beta\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Tank_F/Turrets/MainTurret/Turrets/CommanderOptics/
Updating base class Optics_Commander_02->Optics_Armored, by a3\armor_f_epb\apc_tracked_03\config.bin/Optics_Commander_03/
ragdollHitDmgLimit (0.000000) is lower than minimum (0.010000) and it was set to min.
Initializing Steam Manager
ManagerConfig()
Steam Manager initialized.

==== Loaded addons ====

dta\bin.pbo - unknown
dta\core.pbo - 72362
dta\languagecore_f.pbo - 72862
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@Burnes_AAV\addons\aavb.pbo - unknown
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\anims_f_kart.ebo - 68104
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\characters_f_kart.ebo - 69654
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\data_f_kart.ebo - 68542
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\languagemissions_f_kart.ebo - 71194
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\language_f_kart.ebo - 71194
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\missions_f_kart.ebo - 72076
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\missions_f_kart_data.ebo - 68567
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\modules_f_kart.ebo - 68506
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\modules_f_kart_data.ebo - 68104
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\soft_f_kart.ebo - 71931
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\sounds_f_kart.ebo - 69963
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\structures_f_kart.ebo - 71528
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\ui_f_kart.ebo - 68104
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\weapons_f_kart.ebo - 69840
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\data_f_curator.pbo - 69630
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\functions_f_curator.pbo - 70878
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\language_f_curator.pbo - 69026
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\missions_f_curator.pbo - 72076
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\modules_f_curator.pbo - 70910
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\ui_f_curator.pbo - 71182
addons\a3.pbo - unknown
addons\air_f.pbo - 72106
addons\air_f_beta.pbo - 72362
addons\air_f_epb.pbo - 72121
addons\air_f_epc.pbo - 72244
addons\air_f_gamma.pbo - 72106
addons\animals_f.pbo - 70922
addons\animals_f_beta.pbo - 69641
addons\anims_f.pbo - 71962
addons\anims_f_bootcamp.pbo - 72244
addons\anims_f_data.pbo - 67148
addons\anims_f_epa.pbo - 70151
addons\anims_f_epc.pbo - 64977
addons\armor_f.pbo - 66875
addons\armor_f_beta.pbo - 72238
addons\armor_f_epb.pbo - 71158
addons\armor_f_epc.pbo - 67549
addons\armor_f_gamma.pbo - 71553
addons\baseconfig_f.pbo - 43414
addons\boat_f.pbo - 71876
addons\boat_f_beta.pbo - 71271
addons\boat_f_epc.pbo - 69978
addons\boat_f_gamma.pbo - 69978
addons\cargoposes_f.pbo - 71528
addons\characters_f.pbo - 72192
addons\characters_f_beta.pbo - 72235
addons\characters_f_bootcamp.pbo - 71769
addons\characters_f_epa.pbo - 72109
addons\characters_f_epb.pbo - 72109
addons\characters_f_epc.pbo - 71967
addons\characters_f_gamma.pbo - 67255
addons\data_f.pbo - 72243
addons\data_f_bootcamp.pbo - 70358
addons\drones_f.pbo - 71840
addons\dubbing_f.pbo - 55351
addons\dubbing_f_beta.pbo - 55170
addons\dubbing_f_bootcamp.pbo - 70741
addons\dubbing_f_epa.pbo - 64461
addons\dubbing_f_epb.pbo - 64461
addons\dubbing_f_epc.pbo - 71948
addons\dubbing_f_gamma.pbo - 55217
addons\dubbing_radio_f.pbo - 70403
addons\dubbing_radio_f_data.pbo - 70088
addons\editor_f.pbo - 70677
addons\functions_f.pbo - 72089
addons\functions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 71974
addons\functions_f_epa.pbo - 69421
addons\functions_f_epc.pbo - 63816
addons\languagemissions_f.pbo - 70504
addons\languagemissions_f_beta.pbo - 67088
addons\languagemissions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 71374
addons\languagemissions_f_epa.pbo - 72010
addons\languagemissions_f_epb.pbo - 69398
addons\languagemissions_f_epc.pbo - 69398
addons\languagemissions_f_gamma.pbo - 67088
addons\language_f.pbo - 72031
addons\language_f_beta.pbo - 72141
addons\language_f_bootcamp.pbo - 71964
addons\language_f_epa.pbo - 67088
addons\language_f_epb.pbo - 70677
addons\language_f_epc.pbo - 72010
addons\language_f_gamma.pbo - 70557
addons\map_altis.pbo - 72244
addons\map_altis_data.pbo - 68681
addons\map_altis_data_layers.pbo - 64204
addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_00.pbo - 64204
addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_01.pbo - 64204
addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_00.pbo - 64204
addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_01.pbo - 64204
addons\map_altis_scenes_f.pbo - 63714
addons\map_data.pbo - 70871
addons\map_stratis.pbo - 72244
addons\map_stratis_data.pbo - 60227
addons\map_stratis_data_layers.pbo - 60227
addons\map_stratis_scenes_f.pbo - 69675
addons\map_vr.pbo - 70890
addons\map_vr_scenes_f.pbo - 70385
addons\misc_f.pbo - 67166
addons\missions_f.pbo - 72113
addons\missions_f_beta.pbo - 72076
addons\missions_f_beta_data.pbo - 62070
addons\missions_f_beta_video.pbo - 49010
addons\missions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 72076
addons\missions_f_bootcamp_data.pbo - 71826
addons\missions_f_bootcamp_video.pbo - 70504
addons\missions_f_data.pbo - 62070
addons\missions_f_epa.pbo - 72184
addons\missions_f_epa_data.pbo - 66883
addons\missions_f_epa_video.pbo - 58252
addons\missions_f_epb.pbo - 72076
addons\missions_f_epb_data.pbo - 66883
addons\missions_f_epb_video.pbo - 61701
addons\missions_f_epc.pbo - 72076
addons\missions_f_epc_data.pbo - 65195
addons\missions_f_epc_video.pbo - 65113
addons\missions_f_gamma.pbo - 72076
addons\missions_f_gamma_data.pbo - 55501
addons\missions_f_gamma_video.pbo - 52884
addons\missions_f_video.pbo - 52434
addons\modules_f.pbo - 72498
addons\modules_f_beta.pbo - 68461
addons\modules_f_beta_data.pbo - 56247
addons\modules_f_bootcamp.pbo - 72049
addons\modules_f_data.pbo - 69859
addons\modules_f_epb.pbo - 66731
addons\music_f.pbo - 69026
addons\music_f_bootcamp.pbo - 69633
addons\music_f_bootcamp_music.pbo - 69256
addons\music_f_epa.pbo - 62941
addons\music_f_epa_music.pbo - 62070
addons\music_f_epb.pbo - 62941
addons\music_f_epb_music.pbo - 62070
addons\music_f_epc.pbo - 65137
addons\music_f_epc_music.pbo - 65137
addons\music_f_music.pbo - 62070
addons\plants_f.pbo - 68746
addons\roads_f.pbo - 71662
addons\rocks_f.pbo - 68633
addons\signs_f.pbo - 71037
addons\soft_f.pbo - 72200
addons\soft_f_beta.pbo - 71840
addons\soft_f_bootcamp.pbo - 72200
addons\soft_f_epc.pbo - 71840
addons\soft_f_gamma.pbo - 72200
addons\sounds_f.pbo - 72216
addons\sounds_f_bootcamp.pbo - 71314
addons\sounds_f_epb.pbo - 71327
addons\sounds_f_epc.pbo - 71976
addons\sounds_f_vehicles.pbo - 71928
addons\sounds_f_weapons.pbo - 72253
addons\static_f.pbo - 71927
addons\static_f_beta.pbo - 69740
addons\static_f_gamma.pbo - 71864
addons\structures_f.pbo - 72229
addons\structures_f_bootcamp.pbo - 72304
addons\structures_f_data.pbo - 72305
addons\structures_f_epa.pbo - 71528
addons\structures_f_epb.pbo - 71781
addons\structures_f_epc.pbo - 72203
addons\structures_f_households.pbo - 72229
addons\structures_f_ind.pbo - 72229
addons\structures_f_mil.pbo - 72229
addons\structures_f_wrecks.pbo - 71528
addons\uifonts_f.pbo - 62497
addons\uifonts_f_data.pbo - 62497
addons\ui_f.pbo - 72099
addons\ui_f_bootcamp.pbo - 71374
addons\ui_f_data.pbo - 72099
addons\weapons_f.pbo - 72240
addons\weapons_f_beta.pbo - 71831
addons\weapons_f_bootcamp.pbo - 71871
addons\weapons_f_epa.pbo - 71913
addons\weapons_f_epb.pbo - 69062
addons\weapons_f_epc.pbo - 68963
addons\weapons_f_gamma.pbo - 69142

=======================

DX11 - Initializing DX11 engine.
DX11 - Using DXGI adapter 0 (detected in config).
DX11 - Using DXGI adapter 0.
   - adapter description : NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
   - adapter vendor ID : 4318
   - adapter device ID : 1570
   - adapter subsys ID : 67178672
   - adapter revision  : 161
   - dedicated video memory : 1048117248
   - dedicated system memory : 0
   - shared system memory : 2147018752
Error: JoystickDevices - CoInitilizeEx return 80010106
Error: CoInitilizeEx (XAudio2-1st trial) return 80010106
PhysX3 SDK Init started ...
PhysX3 SDK Init ended.
SimulWeather - Cloud Renderer - noise texture file is not specified!

No more slot to add connection at 033057 (3386.8,5735.4)
Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_list
Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpreinit
Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpostinit
Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listrecompile
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missiontaskslocal
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionconversationslocal
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionflow
Warning: Convex component representing Track_L not found
Warning: Convex component representing Track_R not found
Warning: Convex component representing Slide not found
Burnes_aav_des: OP_ROT - unknown animation source zeroing1
Burnes_aav_des: OP_ROT2 - unknown animation source zeroing2
Error: Wheel reference not initialized
Warning: Convex component representing Track_L not found
Warning: Convex component representing Track_R not found
Warning: Convex component representing Slide not found
AAVB: OP_ROT - unknown animation source zeroing1
AAVB: OP_ROT2 - unknown animation source zeroing2
Warning Message: Invalid crew Civilian in AAVB
Strange convex component145 in a3\plants_f\tree\t_pinuss2s_b_f.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component149 in a3\plants_f\tree\t_pinuss2s_b_f.p3d:geometryView
Fresnel k must be >0, given n=2.51,k=0
Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_list
Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpreinit
Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpostinit
Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listrecompile
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missiontaskslocal
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionconversationslocal
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionflow

Your works are awesome.Thanks.

Error with Burnes Armories - AAV-7A1 v1 alpha when trying in editor

Also at present you cannot load them in with crew you must have them empty or assign crew using moveindriver/assignasdriver etc. This will be resolved in the next version

I am aware.

Do you have any plans on changing the frontal armor block to be consistent with the TES kit, as currently it seems to still be the older ERA module?

no, no further changes are planned model wise. I modified sufficiently by removing all the screws/gridding and shit from the top and replacing it with flat panels. its consistent with the hi res source files i've got so thats good enough for me.

EDIT - obviously the enforcer needs to be added that this is technically a seperate model now. Having looked over the model again I believe the bracket does need reshaping and still a few 'details' need to come off of the Dorchester block so i will make some changes after all :p I think I will have the TES and the Telic era ERA type setup in the pack anyway as options

Edited by Guest

While you're making further adjustments I hope you might consider a few possible issues. Of course, the Challenger 2 TES has an incredible amount of goodies and any sense of haste to just call the thing finished and move on cannot be held against you; however I think there's so much promise in your model that it would be unfortunate not to try to make the effort:

http://i.imgur.com/2uOLAUk.png (952 kB)

Firstly a few features outlined in red not present on the current model -- the covers atop the track pants at least are more consistently present on TES Challengers than whatever that thing in front of the drivers periscope is.

I. The smoke discharger top row has a gap, this is I suppose a somewhat minor point

II. The proportions of the modules may need adjustment, the front two modules are noticeably shorter than currently modelled (IIa).

III. The module there may need to be widened to elevate itself properly beyond the rest of the side skirts -- or the side skirt modules need to be shaved down a bit, or perhaps a bit of both.

I feel somewhat concerned about the possible lack of the RCWS but again I think it's totally understandable if it's not something you want to deal with right now, you certainly have a lot of work ahead still considering the textures and the interior.