Burnes Armories Tanks and Deployment Vehicles

Burnes, got to try the Lcac last night. Very impressive piece of hardware. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to what you release next.

We search bug on M1A2. If shooter have secondary weapon (MG) and commander shot (M2) shooter change weapon on canon. Can you fix pleas ?

We search bug on M1A2. If shooter have secondary weapon (MG) and commander shot (M2) shooter change weapon on canon. Can you fix pleas ?

no. its an arma bug. we have had to deal with that even using the Kuma.

EDIT:

also DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE M1A2 FROM ARMAHOLIC. It is the wrong version on there i think. I thought they would use my dropbox link but as there are two servers listed i guess not and I have no fucking clue how their update system works as my page has no option to update anything so download here for now please

Edited by Guest

1 question!

A U gonna Release AAV7 with fully openable hatch ver.?

Nice addon Can you release pre alpha LPD - (development name the USS Carl Sagan) please. I see your video and this ship is unbelievable

@Avarax I don't think the ship in the video is the one Burnes is working on currently. You can download the ship on armaholic but its under the ArmA 2 downloads.

@Burnes15th Will you be releasing the AAV on this thread?

Edited by deltagamer

Possibly. again it is dependent on the wishes of the guy who did the original port (a fellow 15th meu member) as I am only adding extra features to his port.

Also yeah the LPD-29 Is not my LPD. mine is a long way off yet...

Possibly. again it is dependent on the wishes of the guy who did the original port (a fellow 15th meu member) as I am only adding extra features to his port.

Oh my... looks awesome. I specially love that the ramp and the doors are functional.

I hope your mate will agree to release it here.

@Burnes15th It might be best to stop posting AAV updates on this thread then until you are sure about releasing it on here or not as I'm sure a lot of people will be disappointed if it wasn't getting released which could lead to people annoying you or whatever. Its sad to see it happen but its not like it doesn't happen so I just wanted to let you know in advance. Keep up the great work :)

Will check the LCAC for AI amphibious operation later today, will post results and hopefully a fix for the LCS-1 cruise missiles

NEW VER: Works much better now

Figured out how to do AI beach landings and it works really well, can transport 4 Cars/AMV's or 2 Heavy APC/Tank/Truck.

//Burnes15th's LCAC vehicle unload script by Madopow2110 v2 
//
//Usage:
//
//_nul = [lcac] execVM "lcac-unload.sqf";
//
//
//Notes:
//Place vehicles in middle of LCAC map icon with elevation set to 4 then use (vehicle attachTo [lcac];) to attach vehicle
//to LCAC so it doesnt explode, execute this script on an LCAC's move waypoint placed just over shoreline and set to
//careless behavior and full speed. LCAC will automatically return to water after disembarkation so additonal waypoints
//are accepted.

//Define Vars
_ship = _this select 0;
_cargo = attachedObjects _ship;

//Eject Vehicles/freeze LCAC

sleep 2.5;
_ship enablesimulation false;
sleep 1.5;
_ship setVelocity [0,0,0];
{_x setVelocity [0,0,0];} forEach _cargo;

_shipdir = getDir _ship;
{detach _x;} forEach _cargo;
{_x disableAI "MOVE";} forEach _cargo;
{_x disableAI "ANIM";} forEach _cargo;

_ship setPos [getPos _ship select 0, getPos _ship select 1, (getPos _ship select 2) -0.2];
sleep 0.1;
_ship setPos [getPos _ship select 0, getPos _ship select 1, (getPos _ship select 2) -0.2];
sleep 0.1;
sleep 0.1;
sleep 0.1;
sleep 0.1;
sleep 2;

//Vehicle Exit

{_x setDir _shipdir} forEach _cargo;
sleep 0.1;
{_x setVelocity [(vectorDir _x select 0)*30,(vectorDir _x select 1)*20,(vectorDir _x select 2)*30];} forEach _cargo;
sleep 0.1;
{_x setVelocity [(vectorDir _x select 0)*30,(vectorDir _x select 1)*20,(vectorDir _x select 2)*30];} forEach _cargo;
sleep 2;
{_x enableAI "MOVE";} forEach _cargo;
{_x enableAI "ANIM";} forEach _cargo;

//Wait period - can be changed if period is too short/long
sleep 30; 

//Clear Cargo Var
_cargo = 0;
_shipdir = 0;

//Release LCAC
_ship setPos [getPos _ship select 0, getPos _ship select 1, (getPos _ship select 2) +1.2];
_ship enablesimulation true;
_ship setPos [getPos _ship select 0, getPos _ship select 1, (getPos _ship select 2) +0.6];
_ship setVelocity [(vectorDir _ship select 0)*-20,(vectorDir _ship select 1)*-20,(vectorDir _ship select 2)*-20];

//Clear Ship Var
_ship = 0;

Save the script as lcac-unload.sqf and run it on an LCAC's move waypoint to release all vehicles onboard

Edited by Madopow2110

Thanks for sending us the updated and new releases :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Awesome!!! Cant wait for the upcoming mods you guys from 15th meu made!

Keep up the good work 15th!

-2NT

why bis didn't make interiors on their default merkava etc models ? like in old OFP arma cwc

Thanks for the release great stuff

why bis didn't make interiors on their default merkava etc models ? like in old OFP arma cwc

A wise person once said: "Do not try to understand BI. You will not succeed and it only makes your brain go boom."

Where did you get the AAV's in the Video on Armaholic that you use on the LCAC Deck?

WO Aaron (15th MEU mod team leader) ported them from Arma 2 and I added extra features like working ramps and top hatches, physX suspension modifications and a desert variant..

WO Aaron (15th MEU mod team leader) ported them from Arma 2 and I added extra features like working ramps and top hatches, physX suspension modifications and a desert variant..

So whats happening with the AAV's release, is WO Aaron ok with you releasing it on your thread?

Edited by deltagamer

Will the AAV's be released to the Public?

Just curious as they are one of my all time favorite vehicles!!!!