Burnes Armories Tanks and Deployment Vehicles

What mods are you guys using?

Hhaha too many to list here i can assure you. many of which are in house creations too not released publically.

Don't want to look under your skirt Burnes, just trying to figure out what mods may influence the perceived damage levels so we, public folks, can enjoy your tanks as they are carefully designed to be. ;)

Keep up the good work!

Edited by Kawa

Thank you very much for sending us the release and sorry for the delay but I was on holiday :)

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hey,

THX for this great tanks. This is how BI should made them! ;)

My clan also need a signed addon for using it, would be cool if you can create bikeys for your mod! ;)

cool mod cant wait for the landing craft !

Thanks for all the support guys and for the constructive feedback. I will be updating the file to include a Bikey very soon. Source files and config instructions etc will be released shortly too. :)

---------- Post added at 14:22 ---------- Previous post was at 14:08 ----------

would you mind passing me the attachTo point for the light for your tanks and I'll add it to the public version UNLESS you intend to include it with the mod.

I do intend to use it yes, I'm currently looking into why it isn't initializing in the init script i was using and should have this corrected by the next version. :)

Nice Interior.

My feedback: (with AGM)

Start with zeroing 0, ending with shooting under the Tank.

Rear collision of the Tank not existing.

Replacement wheels on the side of the Turret popup at ~10m.

Logfile Errors:

Warning: Convex component representing Slide not found

Strange convex component14 in burnes_m1a2\meu_m1a2.p3d:geometryPhys

Warning: Convex component representing Track_L not found

Warning: Convex component representing Track_R not found

Warning: Convex component representing Slide not found

Array mat in config.bin/CfgVehicles/Burnes_M1A2_base/Damage/ not multiply of 3

Warning Message: Cannot load texture burnes_m1a2\m1a2\data\m1abrams_1_co.paa.

Warning Message: Cannot load texture burnes_m1a2\m1a2\data\m1abrams_2_co.paa.

Warning Message: Cannot load texture burnes_m1a2\m1a2\data\m1abrams_3_co.paa.

Warning Message: Cannot load texture burnes_m1a2\m1a2\data\data\m1abrams_03_as.paa.

Warning Message: Cannot load texture burnes_m1a2\m1a2\data\m1a2_tusk\m1a2_tusk\m1a2_loader_nohq.paa.

Warning Message: Cannot load texture burnes_m1a2\m1a2\data\m1a2_tusk\destruct\damage_metal_tankarmor_dt.paa.

Warning Message: Cannot load texture burnes_m1a2\m1a2\data\m1a2_tusk\m1a2_tusk\m1a2_loader_as.paa.

Warning Message: Cannot load texture burnes_m1a2\m1a2\data\m1a2_tusk\m1a2_tusk\m1a2_loader_smdi.paa.

Warning Message: Cannot load texture burnes_m1a2\m1a2\data\m1a2_tusk\m1a2_tusk\m1a2_loader_nohq.paa.

Warning Message: Cannot load texture burnes_m1a2\m1a2\data\m1a2_tusk\destruct\destruct_plech_full_dt.paa.

Warning Message: Cannot load texture burnes_m1a2\m1a2\data\m1a2_tusk\destruct\destruct_plech_full_mc.paa.

Warning Message: Cannot load texture burnes_m1a2\m1a2\data\m1a2_tusk\m1a2_tusk\m1a2_loader_as.paa.

Warning Message: Cannot load texture burnes_m1a2\m1a2\data\m1a2_tusk\m1a2_tusk\m1a2_loader_smdi.paa.

Warning Message: Cannot open object a3\weapons\zasleh2_proxy.p3d

Warning Message: Cannot open object a3\weapons\zasleh1_proxy.p3d

Warning Message: Cannot open object zasleh2.p3d

Warning Message: Cannot open object zasleh3.p3d

Warning Message: Cannot open object otochlaven.p3d

Warning Message: Cannot open object zasleh1.p3d

Awesome! Fantastic!! I Love!! Thanks Thanks !!!

Great work and thanks for this release!

Edited by JK88

Any chance you'll ever work on a Bradley or Striker? If not, I'm happy either way with just the Abrams. <3

Nice Interior.

My feedback: (with AGM)

Start with zeroing 0

zeroing to 0 produces no projectile in my experience. the main gun needs to be on 100 for AGM FCS to be accurate. anything above this gets added to the zero point making roudns go high

forget about the logfile errors, they will largely remain unfixed. If it doesn't prevent mission/server usage or have a majorly negative effect on gameplay I have other priorities. Thanks for providing feedback though. Could you give me more information on 'rear collision of the tank non existent' please?

---------- Post added at 20:31 ---------- Previous post was at 20:30 ----------

Any chance you'll ever work on a Bradley or Striker? If not, I'm happy either way with just the Abrams. <3

Bradley yes, as a promise to a friend I have plans to make one.

Stryker probably not. I'm doing a LAV-25 though

---------- Post added at 20:34 ---------- Previous post was at 20:31 ----------

Thank you very much for sending us the release and sorry for the delay but I was on holiday :)

Haha no worries hope it was a good holiday :)

thanks for processing this ;)

Edited by Guest

The Bradley would be really cool, as in RL it is used as the Abrams companion. So it would make sense.

Actually there is a great LAV-25 available

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26184

So why double it? Maybe make something new. Like EFV. :)

The more the better I suppose. Also that one doesn't have any interior for the driver, commander or gunner so you could imagine why he might want to make his own one if he was planning on adding an interior :)

i think the only thing that we use that would effect the masses would be AGM and i think a tank pack(RDS?) our pack has been pretty kenetic since the last arma update and our pack is pretty large(5-6 GB +) so it would be hard to pin point everything that could influence it but AGM being the major factor.

The more the better I suppose. Also that one doesn't have any interior for the driver, commander or gunner so you could imagine why he might want to make his own one if he was planning on adding an interior :)

That's right but how about cooperation in addonmaking? I mean make those already available addons better. Of course only if autors want it. Anyway after this first release it's sure that others addons released in this thread are going to be top quality.

Edited by JK88

To suite the needs of the 15TH MEU(SOC) unit.

This. Our LAR guys want an LAV-25 in the same kind of immersion level as my tanks. My commitments to the 15th MEU always comes first.

Finally...I have a reason to make my Tank Mission for my squad...been waiting for a good tank. Didn't expect...this...at...all...tears in my eyes.

---------- Post added at 19:01 ---------- Previous post was at 18:34 ----------

The only bug I have found is for some reason when you are inside the tank, and fire...you do not hear the shell casing eject...but you do hear it when turned out in 1st person.

Also you should add the loader yelling UP! when the round reloads. And I thought the reload times were a tad slow...for realism sake.

But my god this is some of the best tanks I have seen in ArmA.

Finally...I have a reason to make my Tank Mission for my squad...been waiting for a good tank. Didn't expect...this...at...all...tears in my eyes.

---------- Post added at 19:01 ---------- Previous post was at 18:34 ----------

The only bug I have found is for some reason when you are inside the tank, and fire...you do not hear the shell casing eject...but you do hear it when turned out in 1st person.

Also you should add the loader yelling UP! when the round reloads. And I thought the reload times were a tad slow...for realism sake.

But my god this is some of the best tanks I have seen in ArmA.

Well then, I think he just unintentionally shat on me...

Well then, I think he just unintentionally shat on me...

Yeah harsh man, Especially considering i probably would still be trying to figure out those damn PhysX settings if it hadn't been for your help ;)

LCAC UPDATE: Deflation/Inflation now works. Yes that is a bit odd given it is still only water capable but it makes loading much easier as there is no steep ramp and all vehicles can use front and rear ramps

Edited by Guest

Question. Will AAV be able to float?

I know there is a problem with making tracked vehicles amphibious in A3 (hope they will fix it) but You said in comment under one of Your YT videos that this AAV is amphibious because You made a script allowing that.

Also You are making many addons so maybe You could make EFV?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expeditionary_Fighting_Vehicle

It has been canceled but it would be great to have fast amphibious vehicle in game. It would fit other amphibious type addons that You are making.