Burnes Armories Tanks and Deployment Vehicles

What would be the differences between your Abrams and Raid's Abrams mod once you've incorporated an interior into Raid's Abrams tanks?

Well all the config settings/weapon stats/armor values will be different as will be the fire control systems and the proxy items etc. Raid has an Australian variant too. Beyond that I have no idea, would probably be best to just try both out and see which you prefer or which better suits your needs :)

Has been a slight delay in getting this out due to some problems that have arisen from the latest update... Should have it cleared up pretty soon though

Burnes as i commented on that video of yours on youtube... superb man, very very good thank you

Ok expect to see the challenger 2 being demonstrated sometime this week too. have been gathering as much source material on the interior as i can (have found some amazing pictures and videos that should allow accurate representation) so hopefully is will look pretty decent. Also expect a few new features that have not been done before... Sorry but no source files for this one, its kind of my baby lol :D

As for LCAC Armaments probably not. We have a current serving member of the real 15th MEU with us in Titan (our tank platoon) who has alot of expereince with the LCAC and his opinion is that firing from the LCAC is impractical due to the amount of movement/vibration. add this to the fact that vehicles loaded on can use their weaponry anyway (humvee gunners etc) and for the moment at least adding armaments is a low priority.

An LCU is also currently being worked on to compliment the British deployment of armored vehicles. (a US LCU will be coming too :p)

Great to hear the news about the landing craft. A3 really needs more naval assets.

Awesome work Burnes! I'm really waiting for the AVLB :)

Well all the config settings/weapon stats/armor values will be different as will be the fire control systems and the proxy items etc. Raid has an Australian variant too. Beyond that I have no idea, would probably be best to just try both out and see which you prefer or which better suits your needs :)

Has been a slight delay in getting this out due to some problems that have arisen from the latest update... Should have it cleared up pretty soon though

I'd have to agree although mine does not have the proxy items as of yet, the main difference would be the shear fact that my pack has the M1A1, M1A2 and the M1A2 2035 Edition. All in all it would be categorized as mine being Softcore and Burnes being Hardcore. So really it's up to your play style. I will have a major update eventually but as of now I'm really busy with my F-22 Raptor.

sorry to be a tease but another video of the LCAC progress

It will be a great extra for the game the LCAC.

BTW I'm really waiting for your tank interiors! Can be epic!

FV4034 Challenger 2 CLIP - WIP but almost ready

challenger10001.png

Edited by Guest

Very nice model and textures! Thank you Burnes! ;)

Will you be using the AAF's MBT as the base model for the Leopard Revolution? It'd save you time and effort.

Will you be using the AAF's MBT as the base model for the Leopard Revolution? It'd save you time and effort.

he would have to be given the model by BI, of which are not allowing modifications of A3 models at the moment, that answer is pretty much a immediate no, i learned that when me and my partner wanted to put the A2 manned turrets on the Hunter and the Crows

also I know this is a while back but Bohemia did create interiors for all the vehicles in VBS

here is an example of the M1A2

Yeah if you look a few pages back you will see i've already begun modelling the MBT Revolution. As stated I cant add LODs to a model without the unbinarized version, I'm happy to make a new one from scratch though tbh as there are some annoying little things on Bohemias i really don't like (we used them in the 15th until recently, the most annoying thing for commanders was there was an antenna that got hot along with the vehicle and was directly blocking the commanders view of where the gunner is aiming).

Apologies about the delays in the M1A2's there was a texture error that was preventing dedicated server mission load. fixed now. should have the release version up within a few days and the unbinarized files about a week after that (need time to comment the configs properly with detailed instructions. also need to modify the models to remove any 15th MEU related stuff/content)

---------- Post added at 19:28 ---------- Previous post was at 19:25 ----------

damn nice work hope you make this babe the same as you did with the m1a2

Yes this will be made to the same level of immersion and detail. :)

Hi! I'm not sure about the exact level of realism that you are trying to include in your M1 pack, but, if you already don't know this information, I can provide detailed transmission and engine specs. Let me know if you are interested or not. And thanks for making the M1 public! :D

Detailed engine and transmission specs? That's something I myself would like to know :D I'm a car guy and knowing how much of a beast a tank is BENEATH the armor would be interesting.

Hi! I'm not sure about the exact level of realism that you are trying to include in your M1 pack, but, if you already don't know this information, I can provide detailed transmission and engine specs. Let me know if you are interested or not. And thanks for making the M1 public! :D

Arma 3 only really uses RPM, Max Torque, Gear Ratios and maybe some other stuff. My M1 has the PhysX down pact for A3 and Hopefully Burnes has used my specs like I told him too :D

Other than that if you do end up sharing the specs than he would be able to alter efficiently.

-Raid