We haven't been able to get the R3F logistics to work for several months; we think its been broken since at least the update last summer/fall.

I've been working on this for a few days now and cant get to the bottom of it. Here ill post a little progress I think i've made. Maybe we can figure this out.

My scenario, I'm trying to change the prices, capacities, etc. of some CUP Vehicles. I created my own addon from the template provided in the addon_config folder. Also created a corresponding  .sqf named the same. Then In the config.sqf I #included my addon In the "list of addons config to include". 

I don't know if this is gonna help anyone. I would post a picture of a small directory image I created. But I don't know how.. 

How can I detect if cargo is in vehicle? I want it so that when I place a box inside a trucks cargo, I get a hint.

"box_1 inCargo Truck_1" doesn't work with this.

Anyone around that can provide a little help with this script? I have a pretty simple goal but nobody has been able to help. The documentation just throws me in circles around the creation factory. 

The power of profileNamespace ! 😀

• Like 3

Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to choose the spawn position of the creation factory, for example on a heliport type marker, thank you

Bonjour, je souhaiterais savoir s'il est possible de choisir la position de spawn de l'usine de création, par exemple sur un marqueur type heliport, merci

The vehicle is created around the factory (somewhere suitable). You will need to modify the the .sqf file to have it spawn specific on one helipad (if safe to do so).

Salut @focher - Le véhicule est créé autour de l'usine. Vous devrez modifier le fichier .sqf pour qu'il crée le véhicule à un point spécifique (zone ouverte).

La langue des forums n'est qu'en anglais, nous devrions donc l'utiliser.

Quick and simple solution:

NBFmIjV.png

(EDIT: copy changes from below, not the screenshot!)

1) Open creer_objet.sqf file.

2) See my changes above.

3) Apply to your version.

Original:

// Recherche d'une position d�gag�e (on augmente progressivement le rayon jusqu'� trouver une position)
				for [{_rayon = 5 max (2*_bbox_dim); _pos_degagee = [];}, {count _pos_degagee == 0 && _rayon <= 30 + (8*_bbox_dim)}, {_rayon = _rayon + 10 + (2*_bbox_dim)}] do
				{
					_pos_degagee = [
						_bbox_dim,
						_usine modelToWorld [0, if (_usine isKindOf "AllVehicles") then {(boundingBoxReal _usine select 0 select 1) - 2 - 0.3*_rayon} else {0}, 0],
						_rayon,
						100 min (5 + _rayon^1.2)
					] call R3F_LOG_FNCT_3D_tirer_position_degagee_sol;
				};

Changed to:

// Recherche d'une position d�gag�e (on augmente progressivement le rayon jusqu'� trouver une position)
				for [{_rayon = 5 max (2*_bbox_dim); _pos_degagee = [];}, {count _pos_degagee == 0 && _rayon <= 30 + (8*_bbox_dim)}, {_rayon = _rayon + 10 + (2*_bbox_dim)}] do
				{
					_pos_degagee = position factorySpawnPoint;
				};
				if (position factorySpawnPoint findEmptyPosition [0, 0, _classe] isEqualTo []) exitWith
				{
					_pos_degagee = [];
					systemChat format ["There is something too close to the factory spawn point. Unable to spawn %1.", getText (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> _classe >> "displayName")];
				};

Ignore line numbers as I have extra stuff in mine. Place down helipad and name it. Make sure they sync up in the Eden editor and file - I used factorySpawnPoint here. You can also follow R3F standards and add the text to the custom stringtable. The systemChat would then become:

systemChat format [STR_R3F_LOG_XX, getText (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> _classe >> "displayName")];

Add strings to both en_ and fr_ files.

When it comes to lifting mechanics. What is the best way to go about specifying how Aircraft A can only lift Vehicle A, and the Aircraft B can only lift Vehicle A and B, and Aircraft C can lift Vehicle A, B, and C?

Thanks,

Panda

Hey guys. Any idea how to make the player not walk when placing stuff from the creation factory? Like enable the player to run. Currently it forces the player to walk.

@Tetixx - Follow these steps (not tested):

Open config.sqf in R3F_LOG and add the following somewhere:

R3F_LOG_CFG_force_walk = false;

Open deplacer.sqf located in R3F_LOG\objet_deplacable

Find this line:

_joueur forceWalk true;

Replace it with:

_joueur forceWalk R3F_LOG_CFG_force_walk;

En Français:
====================================
Bonjour,
j'ai un petit serveur sous Exile et j'utilise le R3F Logistics mais il y a un problème avec les véhicules de catégorie "Tank", ils sont incapables de remorquer (R3F_LOG_CFG_can_tow)
mais ils peuvent être remorqués (R3F_LOG_CFG_can_be_towed) mais je ne veux pas que l'on puisse remorquer un Tank avec un petit véhicule.

J'ai essayé de corriger le problème mais je ne m'y connais pas encore assez.

Pouvez-vous me dire si c'est dû à un bug et/ou si il y a un correctif ?

In English: (Google Translate)
====================================
Hello,
I have a small server under Exile and I use R3F Logistics but there is a problem with vehicles in the "Tank" category, they are unable to tow (R3F_LOG_CFG_can_tow)
but they can be towed (R3F_LOG_CFG_can_be_towed) but I don't want to be able to tow a Tank with a small vehicle.

I tried to correct the problem but I don't know enough about it yet.

Can you tell me if it is due to a bug and / or if there is a fix?

Hi.

ich kann Kisten nur einladen wenn ich Sie in der Hand halte und dann zum Fahrzeug gehe, also Take, move, pack in. 

Vom Boden aus über Load in kommt der Fehler das der Platz nicht ausreicht.

kann mir da jemand sagen was ich da umstellen muss?

Google Translate:

Hi.

I can only load boxes if I hold them in my hand and then go to the vehicle, i.e. take, move, pack in.

From the floor via Load in comes the error that there is not enough space.

can someone tell me what I have to change?

1 hour ago, BarneyMHB said:

comes the error that there is not enough space.

Means what it says, theres not enough space, so either load smaller boxes, or thats all you can load.

Hello everybody,

I am in the process of finishing a Server with 3 playable parties in Sector Combat. So I like to use the R3F. My problem is that the credits don't really want to. If a party takes sector X, only that party should get credits. Unfortunately, I'm a little on the subject of credits. I just can't get it to work. Yes, I have read the manual. Can someone help me how I can implement the best and where I have to enter something ??? Would be mega.

Thanks in advance :)

P.s My English is not perfect sorry

This thread seems dead, but I'm going to try anyways. I'm at a loss. When you use the full whitelist for the creation factory, ACE repair items (spare track, spare wheel) are included, but I can't figure out which class was used to include them for a custom whitelist. Can anybody help? I've looked through the R3F files and found nothing. All classes I've tried from the cfgViewer were to no success. Any help would be immensely appreciated. 

Cheers

Edit: I got in touch with someone from the R3F team, all good now. From R3F:

ACE use custom vehicleclass for his objects. To add them to the creation factory you need to add in :

"config_creation_factory.sqf"

You have a variable called :

"R3F_LOG_CFG_CF_whitelist_full_categories" this is an array with all the vehiclesclass of the game. You just need to add the ACE vehicleclass, to do that just put this ""ACE_Logistics_Items" next of comma.

Like that for example :

"Structures_E",
"Ruins",

"ACE_Logistics_Items",

Edited by Proffit91
Solution Provided

I'm not sure if I'll get an answer on this one or if I am even in the right spot, but I recently installed R3F logistics on my new server and we are having issues where players are loading crates into the vehicle, driving it back to sell, but when they pull it out, they can't get into the inventory or the crate decides to launch into space. Any solution?

Hello !

Two days ago a new function has been added to the Arma's API, it is called setTowParent.
https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/setTowParent

It allows creating a realistic towing !

Description:
Allows towedVehicle to be towed by towingVehicle. This loosens the vehicle brakes of the towedVehicle and turned its steering wheels toward the towingVehicle. Supposed to be used together with a rope connecting both vehicles.

Please, add this function into your mod.

I have been waiting for this feature since the first Arma (Armed Assault it was called).

Thanks in advance.

• Like 2

Hello,

can anyone help me add this?

null = [CargoNet_01_box_F, "cargo_pos"] execVM "R3F_LOG\USER_FUNCT\do_not_lose_it.sqf";

I can't find where to add them there will be several

Does anyone have the current updated contact info for the R3F team, someone who is active?

Hi, is it possible to set the creation factory to only display items available to a specific faction?

For example, I want a creation factory that people can only choose NATO cars and armoured vehicles, or be able to specify multiple factions NATO, NATO (Woodland) and NATO (Desert) - Car, Armored.