Hi im having a fatal error using r3f log since the latest ArmA patch, is anyone else having this issue? Any chance this could be a 64bit issue? Is there a way to fix it ? Plz help !

i just discovered the awesome R3F logistic script, i was disappointed by how awesome its is ! (shame on BIS, haha)
looking at the script and testing it, i wished to add few simple objects, and use it more widely to push big boats back in water or move an helicopter landed "just too near to that tree".
and move also players, to drag them out of fire or help them climb an object.

i readed the manual, but was not clear what exactly do to add objects (or where get objects/vehicles/players) name to the list of movable objects!
can someone elp me please?

huge thanks!

******* E D I T *********
i menaged to add some vehicles....is there any way to add them all without write each one by hand ?
i'm really worried about adding all objects 1 by 1 !
i noticed it doesnt work for soldiers....why?
thanks!

**** E D I T  -   I I   ****
no way to make it work on soldiers...any idea?

Hello, thx for the script and need you're help for use R3F Logistic on USS Nimitz ou Atlas LHD can you help me ?

Bonjour, et merci pour votre script ! Auriez vous une solution pour utiliser votre script sur l'USS Nimitz ou l'Atlas LHD car lorsqu'une caisse usine est disposée sur un des bateaux il me dit qu'il ne peut le faire spawn surement car il ne reconait pas le bateau. Je pensait à faire spawn les divers vehicules sur des markers bien definis sauriez vous m'aider ?

D'avance merci !!

ok guys, i put hand on R3F _LOG script, and thanks to KillJoe of R3F, i was able to fix a couple of things:

fix to enable logistic on everything, included men i edited this:

Spoiler

surveiller_conditions_actions_menu.sqf :  
in line 14 after: "_usine_autorisee_client"    i added:        "_isMan"      to look like this:      "_usine_autorisee_client", "_isMan"];
added line:               _isMan =  (getNumber (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> (typeOf _objet_pointe) >> "isMan") == 1);   
every line where was:      || _isUav         i added also:          || _isMan        to looke like this:            || _isUav || _isMan

surveiller_nouveaux_objets.sqf :
on line 105 added "man" to look like this:                _liste_statiques = nearestObjects [player, ["Static","man"], 25];

deplacer.sqf :
edited line 43 to look like this: 
if (count crew _objet == 0 || getNumber (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> (typeOf _objet) >> "isUav") == 1 || getNumber (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> (typeOf _objet) >> "isMan") == 1) then

i hope to have listed all editings :)

and to fix the credits not working on dedicated server (with JIP and respawn), i edited this:

Spoiler

i added in my mission INIT.sqf:
Garsenal setVariable ["R3F_LOG_CF_credits", 6666,true];

then a trigger calls this script to add credits:

if (isServer) then {

//private ["_credits"];
_Gcredits = Garsenal getVariable "R3F_LOG_CF_credits";
uiSleep 1;
_Gcredits = _Gcredits + 100000;
uiSleep 1;
Garsenal setVariable ["R3F_LOG_CF_credits", _Gcredits,true];

};

hope this helps guys, and incourage to use this really, really really awesome gameplay-enhancer script!
thanks R3F !

• Like 2

I am trying to add new items to the movable objects list. I followed the documentation and have tried to add the custom objects using the script method in the documentation ant the method of adding the object class names directly into the config.sqf. Sometimes the latter method works. I will start the mission and the object which classname I have added will be movable. Then the next time I preview the mission it will not work again. I tried using the scripted method from the docs and that dosent seem to work at all. Also I noticed that R3F itself is working because the vanilla objects can be moved ect. Could this have something to do with the script not being called properly before or after server initialization or something?

Hey guys is there a script to make it so you can start with a small about of credits and then earn them as time goes on? and possiably change the name for credits to Supplies?

HI, great mod guys...looking to adding more logistic features too my mission. With that in mind is there a way to make the placed item persistent similar to what Liberation does?

Hello all, I have a question relating to this script. I sincerely hope that someone can help me out on this one! Topic is here:

Hopefully you can help me out!

16 hours ago, Da_Hollander said:

Hello all, I have a question relating to this script. I sincerely hope that someone can help me out on this one! Topic is here:

Hopefully you can help me out!

Isn't _object the thing you are loading, so shouldn't that be instead of this ?

• Like 1

On 25-8-2017 at 1:39 PM, kremator said:

Isn't _object the thing you are loading, so shouldn't that be instead of this ?

Unfortunately that is not the issue. I tried replacing this with the _object but the same thing happens (so it doesnt get filled).

Hello Da_Hollander,

kremator is right. Replace "this" by "_objet". And also remove "_object =" on the execVM.

Try also to move the execVM after the waitUntil (but it should not be the issue...).

Make sure your script is running on the server side.

Are the other features of R3F_LOG working on other objects ?

Is the class "Land_Cargo20_military_green_F" configured to get the logistics features ? To make sure, put a simple "Land_Cargo20_military_green_F" on the ground and check that you get the "see content" action in your menu.

• Like 1

On 30-8-2017 at 3:47 PM, madbull said:

Hello Da_Hollander,

kremator is right. Replace "this" by "_objet". And also remove "_object =" on the execVM.

Try also to move the execVM after the waitUntil (but it should not be the issue...).

Make sure your script is running on the server side.

Are the other features of R3F_LOG working on other objects ?

Is the class "Land_Cargo20_military_green_F" configured to get the logistics features ? To make sure, put a simple "Land_Cargo20_military_green_F" on the ground and check that you get the "see content" action in your menu.

Thank you for your responce :)

I have the see content in my action menu so that should not be the case. I've tried replacing the things you've asked me to but unfortunately the items still do not show up. Once I open the container through the see content action menu; I see that it has 0/170 inventory.

Here's the code below

_target = _this select 0;

_location = getPosWorld _target;

if (credits<2) exitWith  
{
  ["info",["Not enough credits","Not enough credits (2 credits required)"]] call bis_fnc_showNotification;
};
credits = credits - 2;
publicVariable "credits";

hint "A building supply crate has been dropped near your location";

_parachute = "B_Parachute_02_F" CreateVehicle _location;
_parachute setPos [_location select 0, _location select 1, (_location select 2)+100];

_object = "Land_Cargo20_military_green_F" CreateVehicle [_location select 0,_location select 1,(_location select 2)+50];
_object attachTo [_parachute,[0,0,0]];
clearWeaponCargoGlobal _object;  // Remove Cargo of Pod 
clearMagazineCargoGlobal _object;
clearItemCargoGlobal _object;
clearBackpackCargoGlobal _object;

_object setVariable ["R3F_LOG_disabled", false, false];

waitUntil {sleep 1; getPosWorld _object select 2<0.2};
_smoke = "SmokeShellYellow" CreateVehicle (getPosWorld _object);
["info",["Supply delivered","The supply crate has been marked with green smokes"]] call bis_fnc_showNotification;

_object = [[ 
    ["bagfence_base_f", 2], 
    ["land_bagbunker_small_f", 2], 
    ["sign_f", 2],
    ["land_cncbarrier_stripes_f", 2], 
    ["land_razorwire_f", 2]
  ] 
]execVM "scripts\R3F_LOG\USER_FUNCT\auto_load_in_vehicle.sqf";	

On 2017-09-09 at 2:30 AM, WastedMike_ said:

How do I add objects to be used on r3f?

I believe you'll find all your answers in the documentation. I think by default all objects are added but I may be using an older version. In any event if you followed the instructions and have R3F running should be pretty straight forward.

I was wondering how do you add objects to the factory? I tried adding some of the RHS vehicle classes to the config_creation_factory.sqf but it didnt seem to work. I specifically want to add the RHS static weapons

Does anybody know how to edit the amount of space an object takes up in a vehicle?

Unfortunately, I believe the "autoload" feature is broken. Whenever I try to take advantage of the feature, it breaks R3F and I'm unable to use it on any object. It works fine otherwise, until I run the code:

[medical1,["C_IDAP_CargoNet_01_supplies_F"]] execVM "R3F_LOG\USER_FUNCT\auto_load_in_vehicle.sqf";

Then logistics break.

45 minutes ago, DEV614 said:

Unfortunately, I believe the "autoload" feature is broken. Whenever I try to take advantage of the feature, it breaks R3F and I'm unable to use it on any object. It works fine otherwise, until I run the code:

[medical1,["C_IDAP_CargoNet_01_supplies_F"]] execVM "R3F_LOG\USER_FUNCT\auto_load_in_vehicle.sqf";

Then logistics break.

Hi, I'm not really sure what you are looking for. Sorry if the answear is not what your looking for.

But here what I use in the objet ini "Medium cargo container" : 

Spoiler

nul = [this, [  ["B_HMG_01_high_F", 2],  "B_Mortar_01_F",  "Flag_NATO_F",  "MapBoard_altis_F",  "Land_CampingTable_F",  ["Land_HBarrier_3_F", 8],  ["Land_HBarrier_5_F", 15],  ["Land_Obstacle_Ramp_F", 5],  ["Land_CampingChair_V2_F", 2],  ["Land_HBarrierTower_F", 2],  ["Land_BagBunker_Small_F", 2],  ["Land_BagFence_Long_F", 12],  ["Land_BagFence_Round_F", 3]  ]] execVM "R3F_LOG\USER_FUNCT\auto_load_in_vehicle.sqf";

Then i can load and unload without problem

Hi all,

i have a question for people more expert than me, ATM on my server i created a list of choppers who can lift, and a list of object that can be lifted (easy :-) ), but is possible to create a script who allow the lifting of some vehicle( like tanks) only with some choppers? Thanks very much

Hi there guys

I'm having troubles with implementing this script into my mission: when I launch my mp mission the server refuses to start it and returns me this error:

"Script functions\R3F_LOG_dlg_CV_btn\fn_HitZone.sqf not found"

So I've been trying to find said .sqf on the files (both original mission and mine), but can't get to find it or fix the mission. I've run out of ideas on how I could solve this so I'm posting this here for help. I do apologise if this is the wrong place but don't know where else to ask.

Thanks for your time

Edited by Mitchel

21:24:14 Error in expression <elect _forEachIndex set [0, toLower (_x select 0)];} forEach R3F_LOG_CFG_can_tra>
21:24:14   Error position: <select 0)];} forEach R3F_LOG_CFG_can_tra>
21:24:14   Error Generic error in expression
21:24:14 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\R3F_LOG\init.sqf, line 46

// On passe tous les noms de classes en minuscules
    {R3F_LOG_CFG_can_tow set [_forEachIndex, toLower _x];} forEach R3F_LOG_CFG_can_tow;
    {R3F_LOG_CFG_can_be_towed set [_forEachIndex, toLower _x];} forEach R3F_LOG_CFG_can_be_towed;
    {R3F_LOG_CFG_can_lift set [_forEachIndex, toLower _x];} forEach R3F_LOG_CFG_can_lift;
    {R3F_LOG_CFG_can_be_lifted set [_forEachIndex, toLower _x];} forEach R3F_LOG_CFG_can_be_lifted;
    {R3F_LOG_CFG_can_transport_cargo select _forEachIndex set [0, toLower (_x select 0)];} forEach R3F_LOG_CFG_can_transport_cargo;
    {R3F_LOG_CFG_can_be_transported_cargo select _forEachIndex set [0, toLower (_x select 0)];} forEach R3F_LOG_CFG_can_be_transported_cargo;
    {R3F_LOG_CFG_can_be_moved_by_player set [_forEachIndex, toLower _x];} forEach R3F_LOG_CFG_can_be_moved_by_player;

i have this problem with server 

I'm very confused!! XD     I want to change the vehicles available in the creation factory. I assume its the logistics config tool. I read the entire pdf and found no help. Someone save me I'm new! KMS!!!!!

I have created my own addons_config, and matched my configured vehicles in the config_creation_factory.sqf.

I don't know where to go from there..

I've gone through the documentation and I see the script to disable R3F for object variable but, which file does this go in?

I tried the config.sqf for R3F but it did not seem to work.

• Like 1