Yes I know there is lack of scripts or mod for this. ACE3 the load works but unload is not working. All of the revive scripts that I know have no load/unload function. R3F log could be setup to work on wounded units. I think it could be a easy fix to add but not for me I attempted with no luck.

Hey Guys. 

I am playing with the factory. Is there a way to only have specific items in the categories... or you absolutely have the whole categorie with all the items in her hierarchy?

Thanks for this great script ( Love it ). Is there a way to specify where the spawned item/vehicle goes i.e. tell it what position to spawn?

This is what I use on a container

nul = [redbox] execVM "R3F_LOG\USER_FUNCT\init_creation_factory.sqf";

Do I need to add something to this or the description.ext, init.sqf?

Thanks in advance :)

• Like 1

Hey, i really like this script.

But I've got a big problem and can't figure out what I've done wrong.

Well everytime I have an errormessage in my serverlog that says:

15:46:43 Error in expression <elect _forEachIndex set [0, toLower (_x select 0)];} forEach R3F_LOG_CFG_can_tra>
15:46:43   Error position: <select 0)];} forEach R3F_LOG_CFG_can_tra>
15:46:43   Error Generic error in expression
15:46:43 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\R3F_LOG\init.sqf, line 46

My mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\R3F_LOG\init.sqf looks like this:

// On passe tous les noms de classes en minuscules
{R3F_LOG_CFG_can_tow set [_forEachIndex, toLower _x];} forEach R3F_LOG_CFG_can_tow;
{R3F_LOG_CFG_can_be_towed set [_forEachIndex, toLower _x];} forEach R3F_LOG_CFG_can_be_towed;
{R3F_LOG_CFG_can_lift set [_forEachIndex, toLower _x];} forEach R3F_LOG_CFG_can_lift;
{R3F_LOG_CFG_can_be_lifted set [_forEachIndex, toLower _x];} forEach R3F_LOG_CFG_can_be_lifted;
{R3F_LOG_CFG_can_transport_cargo select _forEachIndex set [0, toLower (_x select 0)];} forEach R3F_LOG_CFG_can_transport_cargo;
{R3F_LOG_CFG_can_be_transported_cargo select _forEachIndex set [0, toLower (_x select 0)];} forEach R3F_LOG_CFG_can_be_transported_cargo;
{R3F_LOG_CFG_can_be_moved_by_player set [_forEachIndex, toLower _x];} forEach R3F_LOG_CFG_can_be_moved_by_player;

And this is untouched after downloading. So what do I have to do? :)

Thx anyway

Thanks for this great script ( Love it ). Is there a way to specify where the spawned item/vehicle goes i.e. tell it what position to spawn?

I'm interested in this aswell. 

Anyone with a solution on where we can define a marker to spawn objects?

How do you make the player run while moving objects?

I saw this question asked 2 times but with no answer.

Can anyone help or point me to the right direction?

Kinda hard for me since the code is in French.

Does anyone know if this works with ALiVE persistence? It says that theres a fix on the post but the link just sends you to the original post.

Thanks!

Does anyone know if this works with ALiVE persistence? It says that theres a fix on the post but the link just sends you to the original post.

Thanks!

I had this note tucked away, I think I found it either here or in the ALiVE forums 

If you are interested, you can try to add this line in R3F_LOG\objet_deplacable\relacher.sqf at line 12 :

[LOGIC_ALIVE,"updateObject",[R3F_LOG_joueur_deplace_objet]] call ALIVE_fnc_logistics;It should save the object to the database when your release a movable object.

You must name your alive (logistics ?) module as it : LOGIC_ALIVE

The module I had to name is the Alive(Required) module.

How do you make the player run while moving objects?

I don't think you do. The character moves slow likely on purpose to simulate carrying "heavy" objects. Its not meant to be picking stuff up and running around as far as I know.

I don't think you do. The character moves slow likely on purpose to simulate carrying "heavy" objects. Its not meant to be picking stuff up and running around as far as I know.

I know the character moves slow on purpose. 

I want to undo the part of code where it slows down the player movement.

Guys firstly thanks for the awesome mod. Just need some help on an issue. You see I am making a mission where I got some objects with a moving marker. So the moment I load that object in a vehicle, the marker attached to it goes to any random position on the map and stays there. Any way to keep the marker attached with the vehicle in which the object is kept??

Thank you.

Any idea how to disable certain objects from being picked up even if spawned in? For example, the intel items, laptops, ect. 

Any idea how to disable certain objects from being picked up even if spawned in? For example, the intel items, laptops, ect. 

Put this in their respective init fields:

this setVariable ["R3F_LOG_disabled", true];

Please read the manual. Everything is in there :)

• Like 2

Mad bull or anyone who may know the answer to this. Is it possible to use this to move load and unload a unconscious or dead units. Due to the lack of revive scripts that allow you to move load and unload unconscious or dead units. if there's a way to add them to list of movable items and loadable items. I fooled around with no luck.

Can a unit ie a soldier be added to movable loadable items.

I do not believe R3F works with ALiVE as it is suggested above. We are having issues with vehicles that are not saving in positions where they have been left on mission restarts after saving the mission file. Each time all types of vehicles are back in starting positions and not where we leave them.

On 12/14/2016 at 11:03 AM, reschke said:

I do not believe R3F works with ALiVE as it is suggested above. We are having issues with vehicles that are not saving in positions where they have been left on mission restarts after saving the mission file. Each time all types of vehicles are back in starting positions and not where we leave them.

It sounds like you are actually having database problems.  This script has nothing to do with anything serverside and vehicle saving falls into the serverside category.  You may be having problems with BattleEye filters or infiSTAR blocks.  You would have to list your .rpt for anyone to give you real assistance.

On the Alive Wiki there is a code snippet that you need to add to the R3F script.... but... we didnt manage to make it work. :(

------ From Alive WIki -------

Madbull posted this useful script addition for R3F Logistics on the BI Forums. It will save the object to the database when your release a movable object with R3F. Place the Alive (Required) module as normal but name it ALiVE_SYS_LOGISTICS

Then add the line in R3F_LOG\objet_deplacable\relacher.sqf at line 12:

[ALiVE_SYS_LOGISTICS,"updateObject",[R3F_LOG_joueur_deplace_objet]] call ALIVE_fnc_logistics;

• Like 1

On 12/19/2016 at 3:17 AM, Jerome Stradford Jr said:

It sounds like you are actually having database problems.  This script has nothing to do with anything serverside and vehicle saving falls into the serverside category.  You may be having problems with BattleEye filters or infiSTAR blocks.  You would have to list your .rpt for anyone to give you real assistance.

Which would normally be the thought process that we have with this however we only have this issue when we add in the code per the ALiVE wiki. Each time we remove the code from the ALiVE module then we have zero problems with persistence of vehicles and other objects. We have tried it on multiple War Rooms with the same effect both with and without R3F. We are not using this version linked here...https://github.com/stcrowe/R3FAdvLog. We are using the version from the R3F website.

• Like 1