Hi, i would really appreciate if someone would help me.
I'm using R3F logistic and making now script to check player's " cursortarget " and add appropriate actions, so i would like to include there R3F log.'s too,

`'need R3F log.'s actions and how to disable it's own checking when to add the actions.

@R3F_Armes breaks the Eden editor. Go into Eden, place a unit, play said unit, return to the editor and you will not be able to move the editor camera around with WASD. Using ArmA 3 1.56. Latest version of CBA and latest version of R3F Armes. No other mods.

@R3F_Armes breaks the Eden editor. Go into Eden, place a unit, play said unit, return to the editor and you will not be able to move the editor camera around with WASD. Using ArmA 3 1.56. Latest version of CBA and latest version of R3F Armes. No other mods.

Why did you wrote it in |logistic system|'s topic?

Is is possible to specify objects that a factory can produce, insteat of categories? For example I would like to only have sandbags and barbwire, nothing else.

Hello LuckyLegs,

The official v3.1 does not permit this. This need has already been added to the 3.2 todolist (no release date, very far).

BUT, there is a simple way to modify the script which compute the list of objects/vehicles sorted per categories :

The file path is R3F_LOG\usine_creation\recuperer_liste_cfgVehicles_par_categories.sqf

The line 60 of this script adds the object/vehicle's classnale "configName _config" to the list :

(_cfgVehicles_par_categories select _idx_categorie) pushBack (configName _config);
We can add a IF-condition to this instruction :

// Check if the object/vehicle is not blacklisted
				if !(configName _config in R3F_LOG_CF_blacklist_objects) then
				{
					(_cfgVehicles_par_categories select _idx_categorie) pushBack (configName _config);
				};
Assuming you added the variable "R3F_LOG_CF_blacklist_objects" in config_creation_factory.sqf or any init/config file :

R3F_LOG_CF_blacklist_objects =
[
	"blacklisted_vehicle_classename_1",
	"blacklisted_vehicle_classename_2",
	"blacklisted_vehicle_classename_3",
	"blacklisted_vehicle_classename_4"
];
Cheers

I have followed this guide but a specific object I blacklisted is still showing.

This is in my config_creation_factory.sqf

R3F_LOG_CF_blacklist_objects =
[
	"Land_HBarrierWall_corridor_F"

];

Blacklist is what will not be in factory, use whitelist.

How can I edit which objects can me picked up?

You can "Take" objects. Such as Safes, the trader NPC's, etc..

Where is this configurable?

The Script overrides any player ownership. So I can "Take" someone else's items.

Hi guys has anyone had a problem with this mod since the 0.9.6 update for exile can not seem to get it working again now?

great mod spent alot of time to make this run on my sever and adding all the car truck names ectra however i have 1 problem now.

For some reason players are able to tow locked vechiles how do i disable this as most of this script is in french

all i need it the way to stop playesr towing locked cars trucks ectra

Hi there,

Really hope someone is able to help me out....

I love this mod, everything is working, towing, loading, lifting and even creation factory.....

My issue is, items created with creation factory disappear when the server is restarted, how do we make these items persistent, if anyone can provide some assistance with maybe an example piece of code that would be very much appreciated.

Kind Regards

• Like 1

Hi there,

Really hope someone is able to help me out....

I love this mod, everything is working, towing, loading, lifting and even creation factory.....

My issue is, items created with creation factory disappear when the server is restarted, how do we make these items persistent, if anyone can provide some assistance with maybe an example piece of code that would be very much appreciated.

Kind Regards

I have this very same issue.

Any body able to help with this matter??

thanks

Since i ported my mission from the 2d editor to the 3d editor it looks like this works no more.

Is there a fix or something like that? :)

I have this very same issue.

Any body able to help with this matter??

thanks

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/187092-sru-persistent-database-and-resupply/

Since i ported my mission from the 2d editor to the 3d editor it looks like this works no more.

Is there a fix or something like that? :)

works for me. what exactly doesnt work? all functions?

Yeah i got no R3F Menu at all.

I dont get it.

All the commands are there.

at the description.ext "#include "R3F_LOG\desc_include.h""

in the init.sqf "execVM "R3F_LOG\init.sqf";"

R3F_LOG folder is in the missions folder. What am i doing wrong? :D

Sorry for bad english :D

Edit:

Okay i fixed it.

my init.sqf looked like this:

if !(isNil{BIS_RunOnce_Init3dEditor}) exitwith {};
BIS_RunOnce_Init3dEditor = true;

//0 fadesound 0;
//Titlecut [ "","BLACK FADED", 10e10 ];

#include "initBriefing.hpp"

//Titlecut [ "","BLACK IN", 10e10 ];

execVM "R3F_LOG\init.sqf";

So i deleted everything except for "execVM "R3F_LOG\init.sqf";" now it works lol :D.

Okay i wanted to make a whole diffrent balance which is easier for me in R3F Logistics but i saw there is only an modificator and the other important part to change it has an function for the AI in Arma 3 also it is in the core files of Arma 3 which i don't want to change is there a way to use a diffrent cost system in the next update? Or can i change already because i srsly don't want to use the core files only with an modificator.

Does anyone know how I could script something to add funds to the creation factory on killing an AI ?

EDIT:  nm found this in the full documentation

private ["_credits"];
// Get the current credits of my_factory _credits = my_factory getVariable "R3F_LOG_CF_credits";
// Add 15 000 to the value _credits = _credits + 15000;
// Set the new credits my_factory setVariable ["R3F_LOG_CF_credits", _credits, true];

I'm generally loosing the "do not loose" item. Some times the script seems to work, mostly not. Debugging on non dedicated, plan to use on dedicated. Tried all item respawn options, nothing seems to make a difference. Known issue or is there a chance my implementation is borked or its just not meant to be executed on non dedicated machine..

hey guys,

bulding a mission with r3f and i would like to give the player the possibility to air call in the factory. For example, once the player found a nice and safe position to biuld the base he can call an air dropping factory (container). A chinook will come over and drop
the container and RTB. Any ideas?

Hey. 

Trying to make the factory work. I have errors when i launch the game. i dont get it. All the rest is working (moving crates, cargo in veh.... its just the factory.... any hint?

No issues here, pretty simple implementation... you sure you have the item you want to be a factory init'd correctly?

nul = [this] execVM "R3F_LOG\USER_FUNCT\init_creation_factory.sqf"; 
  • Like 1

I attempted to Subscribe to this mod with Steam workshop.

This item has been added to your Subscriptions. Some games will require you to relaunch them before the item will be downloaded.  However I don't see it on the mod  list and don't see the  folder via program files (86) >  steam > steamapps > common > arma 3 pathway.

What is the deal do I need to add this mod the old way manual ?

Unless there has been some change that I am unaware of, R3F Logistics is a collection of scripts, not a mod.  The item on the Steam Workshop by Madbull (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=332279165&searchtext=r3f) is a scenario that shows how R3F Logistics works.  There is no @mod involved.  The mission serves as an example of implementation and use... more of a user tutorial.  Implementation is a matter of reading the manual (http://team-r3f.org/madbull/logistics/EN_DOCUMENTATION.pdf), adding the appropriate lines to your description.ext, init.sqf and having the R3F_LOG folder in your mission folder.

OK it's just like the ARMA2 but why is it under the MOD section ( just my two cents).

Has anyone attempted to get wounded/incapacitated units to be able to be moved and transported using R3F Logistics. It only makes sense that this group of scripts should have this function added as well as the lack of other drag carry and load scripts for ARMA at this time.

No issues here, pretty simple implementation... you sure you have the item you want to be a factory init'd correctly?

nul = [this] execVM "R3F_LOG\USER_FUNCT\init_creation_factory.sqf"; 

Fixed . I forgot to name the container i ma using.

OK it's just like the ARMA2 but why is it under the MOD section ( just my two cents).

Has anyone attempted to get wounded/incapacitated units to be able to be moved and transported using R3F Logistics. It only makes sense that this group of scripts should have this function added as well as the lack of other drag carry and load scripts for ARMA at this time.

Drag,, carry and load wounded?..... ACE 3 is your best bet. There are some revive/drag/carry carry scripts, Most do 2 out of 3 of their intended actions well but carry is usually wonky and load is non existent.