Hello! Thanks for the quick reply. And so for example to: or "Land_Suitcase_F" or name "Suitcase_name" was destroyed! Object name very important to me! Mission, I always do for the server!

!isNull (Suitcase_name getVariable ["R3F_LOG_est_transporte_par", objNull]) && {!alive (Suitcase_name getVariable ["R3F_LOG_est_transporte_par")}

Got into the habit, trucks were destroyed and the object was returned to the marker, but it's good! and if not the marker, and near the near the destroyed transport? also it would be good!

Waiting for the new version!:)

@sergeziegler

Do you succed ? I don't understand this :

and if not the marker, and near the near the destroyed transport?

@sergeziegler

Do you succed ? I don't understand this :

Vehicles destroyed, the object is not present, he lies next to destroyed by vehicles.

Version 3.1 released !

Support us on Make Arma Not War :yay:

Main changes :

New tutorial mission (available on Steam Workshop).

Improved tow and airlift.

Ability to send back objects to the creation factory.

Ability for the player to lock the objects for TvT or PvP.

Many other improvements and optimizations.

Download link

Steam Workshop

Full documentation

CHANGELOG :

v3.1

- Added : ability to send/sell back objects to the creation factory (fully configurable)

- Added : the objects are locked to the side/faction/player/none (default config : side, optional unlocking countdown)

- Added : planes and wheeled vehicles have been set as towable in default configuration

- Added : countdown during the helicopter lift hooking process (stay hover)

- Added : logistics configuration for the "All in Arma" addon (auto-activated only if used)

- Added : logistics configuration update from A3 1.22 to A3 1.35

- Added : disable the R3F's airlift when the BIS' airlift is currently in use

- Added : tutorial mission to learn how to use logistics

- Improved : the towing feature is allowed only if the front side of towable object is near of the rear of towing object

- Improved : the cost of creation in the factories are configurable and more realistic (see R3F_LOG_CFG_CF_creation_cost_factor)

- Improved : the vehicle's content interface shows the place taken by each item and a global progress bar of the cargo load

- Improved : easier and more efficient way to protect essential objects (see USER_FUNCT\do_not_lose_it.sqf)

- Improved : when creating/unloading a movable object, the initial height fits to the player's sight

- Improved : when creating/unloading a non-movable object, the warning message is replaced by a confirm dialog

- Improved : take benefits of the getHit command in the injury protection system (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=18261)

- Improved : performance optimizations to determine the logistics capabilities of an object/vehicle

- Fixed : AI can no longer walk through walls and other objects (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=19588)

- Fixed : autonomous vehicles can now be loaded/moved/towed

- Fixed : autonomous vehicles from the creation factory can now be used

- Fixed : underwater diver can now take an object in its hands

Thanks for informing us about the updated release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

any way to get objects placed with R3FLogistics to stay persistent on the server after restart?

Thanks for the great update !!! :yay:

And thanks for having this included in the todolist "Deny to fire with the turret of airlifted vehicles (waiting for enablePersonTurret)".

@Foxhound Thanks. The incoming armaholic's feature sounds great:)

@DoRo the best way is to use an existing persistence system (if exists). [R3F] Logistics will most likely be compatible with it.

@Muecke you're welcome:) The command "enablePersonTurret" should be available soon (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=21139)

Awesome update. .thanks!

Edited by SavageCDN
voted!!

Awesomeness. Now hopefully I can get some time to go play with things. :p

Really do appreciate all the work over the years though guys. I know we've used the logistics piece for quite some time now on our servers. Best of luck in the competition!

VOTED!!! I used this 100% when i build my SP mission and cant live without. Thanks for making it and keeping it up to date. THe new changes for the HELI DLC will come in handy as well. Thanks guys and GL in comp.

Thank you all for your support :wink_o: It is really appreciated.

Next v3.2 should add some nice features :yay:

- Parachute drop of cargo's content

- Simulation of rotation during towing

- Visual ropes on airlifted and towed objects

- Simulation of rotation during towing

Very exciting and eagerly anticipated.

- Added : the objects are locked to the side/faction/player/none (default config : side, optional unlocking countdown)

Somehow it don´t work in my mission. I have the action menue entry and the countdown but even with no unlocking i can entry in enemy vehicles.

I didn´t change the config file its default "R3F_LOG_CFG_lock_objects_mode = "side";".

Almost all vehicles will be spawned in the mission (MP), maybe that's the problem !?

I followed everything in the full pdf, and it hasn't worked for me. I've got a Zeus mission set up and if I spawn something like a sandbag I can't pick it up, release it, etc. I can't figure out why it isn't working, as everything IS set up properly, all files are there, and so on.

@Muecke The new lock system locks only all the logistics features of the object. It does not lock the vehicle's seats by choice (several reasons).

Do you confirm it works this way for you ?

@Reascr You probably missed something. Read the detailed installation guide if you only read the quick guide. If you are not able to get it working, send me the link to download the mission (PM if needed).

@Muecke The new lock system locks only all the logistics features of the object. It does not lock the vehicle's seats by choice (several reasons).

Do you confirm it works this way for you ?

Ah, did not know that. lol

I need to test this but if its only for the cargo shouldn't it be called "lock/unlock cargo" ?

Anyway thank you for helping me...

Keep it up !

I need to test this but if its only for the cargo shouldn't it be called "lock/unlock cargo" ? !
It also locks other logistics features like moving the object.

It prevents an ennemy to steal/move objects like a bag fence or a static weapon. I will think about that.

Has the new Arma Update messed with anyone? Every time I try to access the factory now Arma stops responding and CTD and had no issues before the update. I may have missed something but was working before, although any time I try to change one thing it seems the entire system quits on me.

Edited by Roman6Alpha

Our members have no problem with creation factory and the new A3 update 1.34.

Maybe try to disabled all your addons to test if your game crashed again.

Yes, seems its just me not knowing what I'm doing. I was attempting to limit the Creation Factory list to only fortifications but when ever I remove something from the list in the config it seems I break the code.

@Roman6Alpha I think you have a syntax error (SQF scripting) when you edit the configuration file. Probably due to a non-needed comma after the last class name.

To allow only fortifications, the variable must be defined like this :

R3F_LOG_CFG_CF_whitelist_light_categories = ["Fortifications"];

Hi madbull, is it possible you could add a parameter to allow moving of all objects, if desired? Because whenever this is used with mods, it doesn't recognise some things and so you end up not being able to move some really small objects. :/ Would that be possibility or would you have to define each object?

Thanks in advance, and for a great addon. :)