Still alot to learn... thanks.

---------- Post added at 15:48 ---------- Previous post was at 14:16 ----------

Oh, now i'm trying to add that in MP. Came to this...

//vehicle init
_bld1 = "C_Van_01_box_F" createVehicle (_missionpos);
_Varname = "BLD1";
_bld1 SetVehicleVarName _VarName;
_bld1 Call Compile Format ["%1=_This ; PublicVariable ""%1""",_VarName];
//factory init
BLD1cap = true;
publicvariable "BLD1cap";
[[{[bLD1, "mil_triangle", "ColorBlue", "2", "2", "BLD-1"] call kndr_assignMarker}],"BIS_fnc_Spawn",true,true] call BIS_fnc_MP;
sleep 1;
[{[bLD1, -1, west, "LIGHT"] execVM "R3F_LOG\USER_FUNCT\init_creation_factory.sqf";},"BIS_fnc_Spawn",true,true] call BIS_fnc_MP;

Following code doesn't give me any errors, but i doesn't get armory on that BLD1 car.

I don't recommand this kind of "weird" code :

//vehicle init
_Varname = "BLD1";

Maybe this one is better :

BLD1 = "C_Van_01_box_F" createVehicle (_missionpos);
publicVariable "BLD1";
BLD1 setVehicleVarName "BLD1"; // <= Only if needed by the kndr marker script

Also I don't recommand to use BIS_fnc_MP, but since BIS deletes setVehicleInit, we have to implement some complex mechanism...

I think you have some errors in parameters passed to BIS_fnc_spawn/BIS_fnc_MP. Don't trust the BIS' wiki.

BLD1cap = true; // Don't know what is it for ?
publicvariable "BLD1cap"; // Don't know what is it for ?

_init_code =
{
waitUntil {!isNil "BLD1"};
[bLD1, -1, west, "LIGHT"] execVM "R3F_LOG\USER_FUNCT\init_creation_factory.sqf";
[bLD1, "mil_triangle", "ColorBlue", "2", "2", "BLD-1"] call kndr_assignMarker;
};

[[[], _init_code], "BIS_fnc_spawn", true, true] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

Not tested nor approved.

Edited by madbull

I don't recommand this kind of "weird" code :

//vehicle init
_Varname = "BLD1";

Maybe this one is better :

BLD1 = "C_Van_01_box_F" createVehicle (_missionpos);
publicVariable "BLD1";
BLD1 setVehicleVarName "BLD1"; // <= Only if needed by the kndr marker script

Also I don't recommand to use BIS_fnc_MP, but since BIS deletes setVehicleInit, we have to implement some complex mechanism...

I think you have some errors in parameters passed to BIS_fnc_spawn/BIS_fnc_MP. Don't trust the BIS' wiki.

BLD1cap = true; // Don't know what is it for ?
publicvariable "BLD1cap"; // Don't know what is it for ?

_init_code =
{
waitUntil {!isNil "BLD1"};
[bLD1, -1, west, "LIGHT"] execVM "R3F_LOG\USER_FUNCT\init_creation_factory.sqf";
[bLD1, "mil_triangle", "ColorBlue", "2", "2", "BLD-1"] call kndr_assignMarker;
};

[[[], _init_code], "BIS_fnc_spawn", true, true] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

Not tested nor approved.

Thanks! My code worked only at SP, yours works both at SP & MP and way more readable.

This is fork of abandoned project, so most of this code is not mine, and i'm trying not to touch some really weird code.

CAP stuff is limiting max amount of this type of vehicle per mission.

>Don't trust the BIS' wiki.

wut.jpg

Ok great :)

>Don't trust the BIS' wiki.

wut.jpg

:icon_mrgreen:

Hi there, I'm having an issue modifying the default configurations. I've read all the documentation pretty thoroughly.

The problem I'm having is that when adding new vehicle types to the list of things that can be towed, for some reason, anything in the Truck_F class, whether a zamak, tempest, etc, variety doesn't matter, doesn't get the ability to tow. I've tried adding it as many ways as possible, and for whatever reason it doesn't seem to work. It works with literally everything else that I add, just not Zamaks and Tempest. I wondered if anyone had any ideas? I get no errors in a rpt.

It works fine for me. I added "Truck_F" in the "can be towed" list in the main config file "config.sqf" :

R3F_LOG_CFG_can_be_towed = R3F_LOG_CFG_can_be_towed +
[
"Truck_F"
];

Which file are you modifying and what is the modification ?

Do you have the "Tow to..." action in-game ?

I was adding it in an addons file to better organize it. I do see "Tow to" on pretty much everything I want it to, I just don't get the option to pick trucks as the object to tow it. When I get home from work I will try it by editing the main file.

The issue I am having is getting them into the "can tow" list. The "can be towed" one seems fine. I figure I am probably setting it up wrong but wanted to make sure other people can get Zamaks able to tow other vehicles before I dug hard into it later on.

Ok, let me know if it works tonight.

Be sure to add the "#include" line to your indepedent file in "config.sqf"

If not working, send me the mission, I will check it.

PS : I will be away from 31st july to 24th august.

I just watched the trailer for the 5th time, randomly. I'm not a big eminem fan, but the song just fits there, and the video is so well built. Not just me, whoever I send the video to is like "Wak you know how to do this stuff, can you put this in ALL MY MISSIONS EVER NOW". That's my way of saying great work, not just great the best!

Sent you a PM with a link to the mission .zip, I have no idea what's going on. Literally everything else I've added to the lists in any way works as expected, it's just that the Truck_F class as a whole, whether added as Truck_F or by adding individual classes for each variety of Zamak or Tempest, don't respond.

@654wak654 Thanks, nice to read that :)

@WinterborneTE

In the example you PM'd me, there is a syntax error :

R3F_LOG_CFG_can_tow = R3F_LOG_CFG_can_tow +
[
"I_APC_Wheeled_03_cannon_F",
"O_APC_Wheeled_02_rcws_F",
"B_APC_Wheeled_01_cannon_F",
"B_G_Offroad_01_repair_F"
"Truck_F",  // This is the line that's giving me issues.
];

There must not be a comma after "Truck_F". But a comma is missing after "B_G_Offroad_01_repair_F".

Each class name must be seperated by a comma. But the last one doesn't need a comma after it.

I succeed to add Zamak and Tempest in your mission :

R3F_LOG_CFG_can_tow = R3F_LOG_CFG_can_tow +
[
"B_G_Offroad_01_repair_F",
"Truck_02_base_F",
"Truck_03_base_F"
];

R3F_LOG_CFG_can_be_towed = R3F_LOG_CFG_can_be_towed +
[

"B_G_Offroad_01_armed_F",
"B_G_Offroad_01_repair_F",
"I_MRAP_03_hmg_F",
"B_MRAP_01_hmg_F",
"O_MRAP_02_hmg_F",
"I_MRAP_03_gmg_F",
"B_MRAP_01_gmg_F",
"O_MRAP_02_gmg_F",
"B_G_Offroad_01_F",
"I_G_Offroad_01_F",
"I_MRAP_03_F",
"B_MRAP_01_F",
"O_MRAP_02_F",
"Truck_02_base_F",
"Truck_03_base_F"
];

CfgVehicles tree view : http://madbull.arma.free.fr/A3_stable_1.24_CfgVehicles_tree.html

Thanks for the help. Some stuff I noticed is that it doesn't seem to be possible to have a vehicle that is in the CAN TOW list but isn't in the CAN BE TOWED list.

Hey, i love this! Anyway to make this work on Respawn? I am using a SP respawn system...

Thanks

---------- Post added at 03:11 ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 ----------

Hey guys, i was able to figure it out. in the SP Respawn file i have it rerunning "execVM "R3F_LOG\init.sqf";"

IF anyone has any different suggestion let me know. Thanks

@WinterborneTE

There is no dependence/limitation/interaction between the list can tow and can be towed.

I don't understand your problem...

@JCae2798

The script should be SP compatible and should work with any respawn system.

The execVM must executed only once in the init.sqf.

Do you experience a problem of compatibility between logistics and another script (which one) ?

Hmm, seems like its working now that you mentioned this. So i'm going to do some further tests to see if there is another script conflicting. Thanks for confirming!

Having a bit of trouble getting this into my mission. I put:

nul = this execVM "R3F_LOG\USER_FUNCT\init_creation_factory.sqf"; into the init field of a connex container. I scroll mouse over the object in game and see the option for the creation factory and I select it. It then starts to load up the factory where I see a blue screen (almost looks like the sky) and then its like the creation factory crashes and it goes back to the regular in game screen.

Is the script compatible with ALIVE? any known conflicts with mods or other scripts?

* fixed, init line had a typo

Edited by DoRo

I've read through the full documentation several times, but cant quite figure out how to add vehicles to the list of what can be towed. Currently, the only vehicle I've found that can be towed is the armed boats. How would I go about adding, for example, Hunters or Ifrits to the list so that they could be towed by HEMTT's, Zamaks or Tempests? Any advice would be welcomed, as this is my first attempt at using mods with ARMA3. Thanks in advance.

Is there a way I can restrict the object movement to only items created by the object factory?

Hello,

First of all i love the work you are doing, Keep it up!

I have noticed in the "Car" category when looking in the creation factory there are Karts, Is there any way to remove un-wanted items/objects/vehicles from category's?

Thanks.

Edit: Sorry for another question i am sure you are very busy,

Is there a way to sort the list in the creation factory by price? Low price at top high price at bottom?

Edited by British89

Hey, is it a known bug or is there a reason this wont work with zeus missions?

I'm struggling to put this into my zeus mission PBO no errors and in-game nothing appears, no menus or anything?

Many thanks!!

Hi

I use your script on my server and it's awesome ! But It's possible to disable the move for some objects ? Example : I have "Land_B on my base but I do not want it to be movable on the base.

It's possible to restrict the move on specific objects in the init of the object ?

Or disable the move for the objects who have "this allowDamage false;" ?

Thank !

@Behemoth

how to add vehicles to the list of what can be towed

Chapter IV.2.B. of the doc (page 17). The variable "R3F_LOG_CFG_can_be_towed" contains the list of the towable objects.

Can be set directly in the file config.sqf or in "R3F_LOG\addons_config\A3_vanilla_1.22\"

@RuairiAU

Is there a way I can restrict the object movement to only items created by the object factory?

It can be done with a little script modification :

In "R3F_LOG\usine_creation\creer_objet.sqf" add this code at line 80 :

_objet setVariable ["R3F_LOG_disabled", false, true];

In config.sqf, set the variable "R3F_LOG_CFG_disabled_by_default" to true.

(Not tested)

@British89

I have noticed in the "Car" category when looking in the creation factory there are Karts, Is there any way to remove un-wanted items/objects/vehicles from category's?

Thanks.

The factory content for each category is the same as the BIS' editor.

If the civilian side is allowed in your factory, all civilian vehicles are available. Maybe you should restrict the side in the initialization parameters of the factory.

The other way is to edit yourself the official script in "R3F_LOG\usine_creation\ouvrir_usine.sqf" by adding a "if" condition (DIY).

Is there a way to sort the list in the creation factory by price? Low price at top high price at bottom?

No. Or you need to edit yourself the official script in "R3F_LOG\usine_creation\ouvrir_usine.sqf" (DIY).

@TWBGaming

this wont work with zeus missions

Need more info. Try to install logistics without zeus then adding zeus.

@Aresak

Can I request Addon version please?

Not planed. We don't want to make an addon requirement to the player (easier to play).

The choise to play with Logistics is more linked to the mission than to the server.

@LeXpLoSiF

But It's possible to disable the move for some objects ?

Chapter III.1.A. of the doc (page 6).

Hey there! good that you updated the script, thank you, I often use this script in their missions.

Items can not unfortunately under water transfer.

I have a request to you, I need a suitcase at the bottom of the sea in the drag boat.

please do it!