Sign in to follow this  
mistyronin

Israel General

and hamas, what is hamas ? its the same as al-CIAda = created by the same people who are "fighting them". they are there for a excuse to attack

there are many resistance groups in palestine, yet israel use everytime hamas as excuse for theyr deadly attacks. ask yourself why.

I'd say the same in other manner: why the struggle and attacks of Hamas (and other groups) aren't effective at all for so many years and hadn't led to full-scale guerilla war? What I see is only some gunfight, suicide bombers sometimes and some kind of rockets launched with the effectiveness similar to salute. Where are full-scale ambushes? Where is massive use of RPGs and ATGMs, MANPADS? Where are 120-mm mortar and Grad strikes that can easily make an average house turn into a pile of trash after hit? Where is all that? What I see is only ineffective skirmishes that lead only to full-scale retaliation and excuse for Israel to use all kinds of weapons and moan about evil terrorists. This makes me think that some Palestinian groups fight for everything except Palestinian freedom. And their actions bring more good to Israel but not to Palestine. So the question is - are they really fight for Palestine? Or maybe they are like modern Yevno Azef?

This makes me think that some Palestinian groups fight for everything except Palestinian freedom.

they fight for "Allah" , they not care about Palestinians, they simply want to kill some infidels, the more Palestinian blood , the better, more martyrs = more Jihad ,

it is religion, it is not logic, it cannot be explained by logic,

if i believed in spagetti, i would attack anyone eating potato, cause spagetti and pasta is "god",

I'd say the same in other manner: why the struggle and attacks of Hamas (and other groups) aren't effective at all for so many years and hadn't led to full-scale guerilla war? What I see is only some gunfight, suicide bombers sometimes and some kind of rockets launched with the effectiveness similar to salute. Where are full-scale ambushes? Where is massive use of RPGs and ATGMs, MANPADS? Where are 120-mm mortar and Grad strikes that can easily make an average house turn into a pile of trash after hit? Where is all that? What I see is only ineffective skirmishes that lead only to full-scale retaliation and excuse for Israel to use all kinds of weapons and moan about evil terrorists. This makes me think that some Palestinian groups fight for everything except Palestinian freedom. And their actions bring more good to Israel but not to Palestine. So the question is - are they really fight for Palestine? Or maybe they are like modern Yevno Azef?

They wouldn't stand against the full might of the Israeli army for 5 days if there was an all out assault. This is a war of world opinion, if nobody cared Israel would have eradicated all in Gaza a long time ago. Hence why Hamas likes to lead the battle toward civilian areas, fight them in the open and it's over in less then a minute. In civilian areas they have the protection of Israel getting bad press for killing civilians. Hence why Israel tries so hard to equate Palestinian resistence with worldwide jihadists movements like ISIS or Al-Qaeda, a clear attempt to sway world opinion that they are under terrorist siege and are fully justified in massive response regardless of collateral damage.

( Al Jazeera ) Street battles rage after Jerusalem attack

Pitched street battles are being fought in Jerusalem in the aftermath of a deadly attack on a synagogue that killed five Israelis, with Palestinian youths facing off Israeli security forces across the tense city.

In the East Jerusalem neighbourhood of Jabal al-Mukaber - the hometown of the two Palestinians who carried out the attack on the Har Nof Synagogue on Tuesday morning - Israeli troops were confronted by angry Palestinians.

The Israeli troops were headed to the area to demolish the homes of the Abu Jamal cousins who carried out the synagogue attack.

Al Jazeera's Imtiaz Tyab, reporting from West Jerusalem, said the confrontation had so far prevented the Israelis from demolishing the homes.

( Vice News ) Netanyahu Calls for Homes of Synagogue Attackers to be Bulldozed

Edited by MistyRonin

Why demolish the houses? There has to be a police investigation and if the family members were aware of what those murderers would do, they should be punished accordingly.

But just to bulldoze the houses on pure suspicion? Its like if you do something bad, will return it to you, your family and your whole nation tenfold. You might as well call that rule of terror.

Why demolish the houses? There has to be a police investigation and if the family members were aware of what those murderers would do, they should be punished accordingly.

But just to bulldoze the houses on pure suspicion? Its like if you do something bad, will return it to you, your family and your whole nation tenfold. You might as well call that rule of terror.

Agree. Basically that measure it's against all democratic justice principles. Technically even if the family members were aware of their intentions, they should first face a fair trial and I doubt that the Israeli Penal code includes demolishing houses as punishment.

Agree. AS usual the Israeli government is doing nothing to deescalate the situation.....

Looks to me like Israel is poking the hornets nest again. Why are they bombing near the capital of a foreign country?

Looks to me like Israel is poking the hornets nest again. Why are they bombing near the capital of a foreign country?

And why do we not hear anything about this in german mass media? The answer is, because Germany (along with many other western countries) and Israel are allies and Israel as an aggressor must not be in the mind of the people.

And why do we not hear anything about this in german mass media? The answer is' date=' because Germany (along with many other western countries) and Israel are allies and Israel as an aggressor must not be in the mind of the people.[/quote']

Every major media did report about it, not sure how you could miss this.

https://www.google.de/search?hl=de&gl=de&tbm=nws&authuser=0&q=israel+bombardierung+syrien&oq=israel+bombardierung+syrien&gs_l=news-cc.3..43j43i53.348.5310.0.5578.27.7.0.20.20.0.581.2942.3-4j2j1.7.0...0.0...1ac.1.sfiMhFIb7E4&gws_rd=ssl#q=israel+bombardierung+syrien&hl=de&gl=de&authuser=0&tbs=qdr:w

Edited by oxmox

and opposite to what for example Boko Haram did in Africa in last weeks (and what they do since years)

politicians usually sit in safe places and just order people and escape abroad when problem comes cause they only want to take money from taxes, but this man was standing along with his people - brave man, not like other usual politicians who just want limousine, brave man,

noone of our EU politicians would risk anything for us, 99% of our politicians never leave armored limousine or palaces,

My apologies. I did not watch news for the past weeks.

Once again, I can't believen why our countries still support this sort of aggressive behaviour by the israelian government. 900+ UN resolutions have been set against Israel since that state exists. How many did Israel comply with? None. Consequences? None.

Regarding illegal territorial annexation: West bank, east Jerusalem, Golan Heights, ...

That is because Israelis play the victim card as soon as someone speaks up against them... They also have very powerfull Lobbies in the USA and in Germany. Don´t know about France and GB.

That is because Israelis play the victim card as soon as someone speaks up against them... They also have very powerfull Lobbies in the USA and in Germany. Don´t know about France and GB.

Exactly and I'm so sick of it. In Germany, it's not even possible to criticize the israelian government (not the people) without that being called "anti-Semitic".

Yeah it's quite extended in most of Europe. I've known different journalist that were scolded for giving their opinions about the Israeli Gov.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/08/14/israel-students-social-media/2651715/

Israel to pay students to defend it online

JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel is looking to hire university students to post pro-Israel messages on social media networks — without needing to identify themselves as government-linked, officials said Wednesday.

The Israeli prime minister's office said in a statement that students on Israeli university campuses would receive full or partial scholarships to combat anti-Semitism and calls to boycott Israel online. It said students' messages would parallel statements by government officials.

"This is a groundbreaking project aimed at strengthening Israeli national diplomacy and adapting it to changes in information consumption," the statement said.

An Israeli official said Wednesday that scholarship recipients would be free to decide whether or not to identify themselves as part of the program, which would begin within months.

"Everyone who believes in the cause, and wants to join, can join," he told The Associated Press. He said the office was looking to budget $778,000 for the project, and that the national Israeli student association would select participants from a pool of applicants.

The official spoke on condition of anonymity as the project is still under development and he wasn't authorized to speak publicly about it.

The Israeli daily newspaper Haaretz identified the official heading the project as Danny Seaman, a public diplomacy official who has written posts on his personal Facebook page which Haaretz described as being incendiary and anti-Muslim.

Haaretz posted what it said were four screen shots of his recent posts. In one of them, Seaman wrote: "Does the commencement of the fast of the Ramadan mean that Muslims will stop eating each other during the daytime?" In another, he uses profanity in a comment about the chief Palestinian peace negotiator.

The Israeli official said Seaman's posts were "unacceptable and do not reflect the position of the Israeli government." He said the national communications directorate in the Prime Minister's Office had instructed Seaman to "immediately cease from making such pronouncements."

Seaman declined comment, and the posts could no longer be seen on his Facebook profile on Wednesday.

The official from the prime minister's office would not say whether Seaman would be the project's director. Seaman, a former director of the Government Press Office, had a contentious relationship with the international media and banned Palestinians from receiving government press cards during his tenure.

Israel isn't the only country to set up such a system. In China, members of the so-called "fifty cent army" sprinkle positive, pro-government messages across the web and social media.

Public image is also a paramount concern to Israeli officials. The prime minister's office oversees a national initiative for "hasbara" — a Hebrew term that officials translate as public diplomacy and critics call propaganda. This initiative is intended to combat what officials see as popular discourse that goes beyond legitimate criticism of Israeli policies and constitutes hate speech that threatens the very legitimacy of Israel's existence.

The Israeli army has set up an "Interactive Media" division of a few dozen soldiers tasked with spreading the army's message on social media sites.

When Israel's army launched an offensive on Gaza militants late last year, the Israeli government set up a "media bunker" with hundreds of young volunteers posting updates reflecting Israel's point of view. Many Israelis believe the international news media are anti-Israel and pro-Palestinian.

At the time, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu praised the volunteer media recruits in a video conference.

"We are (operating) on four fronts: The military front, the home front, the diplomatic front and the public diplomacy front," Netanyahu said. "We must fight for the truth, for the facts, and your help is worth more than gold … refuting the industry of lies."

So I'm guessing every country does this as well?

israel is pretty awesome

(I'd like to be payed now. Cash will do)

:p :p :p

many countries hire trolls, as well as politicall parties or even manufacturing companies also hire trolls , for sure every intel agency in the world has troll hired , so it is nothing unusuall,

So I'm guessing every country does this as well?

I don't know if every country but at least Spain does through the C.N.I.. I discovered a few cases when I was living there.