Sign in to follow this  
1para{god-father}

Building now showing on MAP

Should we be able to see the outline of Building on the Map view in Game , because I still cannot see any Building via the MAP - any idea if this will be fixed

Because On V3 you could see them in grey when you zoom into the Map , but not in TB - or do we now have to draw them onto the Sat map ?

We should but currently only arma 2 buildings show up that way in game, and arma 3 ones dont. There is feedback tracker ticket about this somewhere, but i cant find it right now.

Edit: posted before i saw the other thread about this thing. http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=18401

Edited by Juhansson

I was testing a Life RPG mission in my map and basically I had no house menu for my map-placed houses. It checks for the nearest "House_F"

Could this be related to this bug?

Yes, very annoying to still have that issue.

But it seems there is a very easy fix for it, i dont fully understand it.

Quote from the feedback tracker, the possible fix. Can someone easily explain what to copy and to do?

Btw, even Arma 2 buidling are not showing for me ingame map.

It does read the Model ok the problem is because of two reaons :

A: you havent binarised the Mlod house etc first ( addon builder will move this to the temp folder)

B: Addon Builder will not move a binarised P3d to the temp folder becuase its on a map , you have to do it manually before Binarisng the map.

Log report Using Unbinned A3 Sample Houseexample and Binarised Gate reports as follows without moving the Binned p3ds and not Binarising the Mlod sample house before Binarising the map :

A3 Binarised P3d

using non-binarized object a3\structures_f\walls\city_gate_f.p3d

Cannot open object a3\structures_f\walls\city_gate_f.p3d

A3 Samples Unbinarised P3d

using non-binarized object samples_f\Test_House_01\Test_House_01_F.p3d

Cannot open object samples_f\test_house_01\test_house_01_f.p3d

THE FIX : http://i.imgur.com/5ddoKZD.jpg [^]

It seems the FIX is to manually copy the Folders of the Binarised objects and configs and Binarise the Models that are used and unbinarised Before the map is Binned your map uses to the Temp folder Defined in addon builder Before you Binarise the MAP .

this will then fix it , you will still get the unrelatedd error of the Walls not having a Class in the Geo LOD but it will now work and show in the m,ap :)

Class Land_city_8m_f exists, but there is no property class in a3\structures_f\walls\city_8m_f.p3d

Class Land_city_8m_f exists, but there is no property class in a3\structures_f\walls\city_8m_f.p3d

Class Land_city2_4m_f exists, but there is no property class in a3\structures_f\walls\city2_4m_f.p3d

Class Land_city_pillar_f exists, but there is no property class in a3\structures_f\walls\city_pillar_f.p3d

Class Land_city2_4m_f exists, but there is no property class in a3\structures_f\walls\city2_4m_f.p3d

Class Land_city_pillar_f exists, but there is no property class in a3\structures_f\walls\city_pillar_f.p3d

Im not sure this is related possibly because there are two instances of the wall in the same place or its simply registering the presence of the object , i will check that :)

Info: Persistence detected on [139,177]:

"a3\structures_f\walls\city_gate_f.p3d": "house": 16

"samples_f\test_house_01\test_house_01_f.p3d": "house": 16

Info: Persistence detected on [140,177]:

"a3\structures_f\households\house_big01\i_house_big_01_v1_f.p3d": "house": 16

Info: Persistence detected on [139,177]:

"a3\structures_f\walls\city_gate_f.p3d": "house": 16

"samples_f\test_house_01\test_house_01_f.p3d": "house": 16

Info: Persistence detected on [140,177]:

"a3\structures_f\households\house_big01\i_house_big_01_v1_f.p3d": "house": 16

THE FIX : http://i.imgur.com/5ddoKZD.jpg [^]

It seems the FIX is to manually copy the Folders of the Binarised objects and configs and Binarise the Models that are used and unbinarised Before the map is Binned your map uses to the Temp folder Defined in addon builder Before you Binarise the MAP .

Also Mikero's fantastic update of his PboProject should pseudo-copy these missing models by itself, so you won't need to transfer models. Grab it here: http://dev.withsix.com/projects/mikero-pbodll/files

Thanks Mikero for the update of PboProject. I try that tonight. :thumbsup:

Edited by Cirav

It works very well. Thanks to Mikero for the new version of PboProject. :notworthy:

819533296153imrali.jpg

Edited by Cirav

thanks for the thanks! folks.

The last major now is to establish whether or not so-called mlod a2 samples are really required for terrain builder. I am beginning to suspect the real fix was indeed the one above that everyone seems happy about. The current 'accepted wisdom' is that terrain builder can't use binarised arma2 models for it's templates.

And yet, some people are indeed using binarised a2 p3d's derived directly from arma2p. Eg just like we've always done in visitor3.

If anyone has further insight on this, it's a good idea to mention it now. Yes, I am aware that a2 'walls and fences' need tender loving care, but the issue is, whether or not the sample packs really do need to be used. If so, why.

Hey

with PboProject 1.36 have not showing on the map? Problem with the new arma patch? :-(

Okay, thanks for feedback.

i deleted the a3 folder and make a new with ArmA3p.1.15.4.79

For me it's not working :s This is the log :

Cannot delete class B_KickOff, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).

Cannot update non class from class P:\a3\ui_f\config.cpp/RscCallSupport/Items/

Cannot update non class from class P:\a3\ui_f\config.cpp/RscRadio/Items/

<world = "koalis\koalis.wrp">

Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\data_f\horizont_sphere.p3d'

String id 0 is not registered

Error loading control P:\bin\config.cpp/RscDisplayLoadMission/controls/MapBackTop/

Error loading control P:\bin\config.cpp/RscDisplayLoadMission/controls/MapName/

Error loading control P:\bin\config.cpp/RscDisplayLoadMission/controls/MapAuthor/

Error loading control P:\bin\config.cpp/RscDisplayLoadMission/controls/MapBackBottom/

Unknown attribute size

Unknown attribute align

Error loading control P:\bin\config.cpp/RscDisplayLoadMission/controls/MapDescription/

Unknown attribute size

Unknown attribute size

Error loading control P:\bin\config.cpp/RscDisplayLoadMission/controls/Mission/

Error loading control P:\bin\config.cpp/RscDisplayLoadMission/controls/ProgressMap/

Error loading control P:\bin\config.cpp/RscDisplayLoadMission/controls/ProgressMission/

Unknown attribute color

Unknown attribute color

Unknown attribute font

Unknown attribute size

Error loading control P:\bin\config.cpp/RscDisplayLoadMission/controls/Disclaimer/

Error loading control P:\bin\config.cpp/RscDisplayLoadMission/controls/LoadingStart/

Error in expression < call compile preprocessfilelinenumbers "A3\ui_f\scripts\initDisplay.sqf">

Error position: <"A3\ui_f\scripts\initDisplay.sqf">

Error Missing string 'STR_EVAL_SEMICOLON'

Error in expression < call compile preprocessfilelinenumbers "A3\ui_f\scripts\initDisplay.sqf">

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\data_f\blesk1.p3d'

Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\data_f\blesk2.p3d'

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\data_f\mrak1.p3d'

Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\data_f\mrak2.p3d'

Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\data_f\mrak3.p3d'

Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\data_f\mrak4.p3d'

Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\data_f\raindrop.p3d'

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\data_f\stars.p3d'

Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\data_f\point.p3d'

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\data_f\sunhalo.p3d'

String id 0 is not registered

Error loading control P:\bin\config.cpp/RscDisplayLoadMission/controls/MapBackTop/

Error loading control P:\bin\config.cpp/RscDisplayLoadMission/controls/MapName/

Error loading control P:\bin\config.cpp/RscDisplayLoadMission/controls/MapAuthor/

Error loading control P:\bin\config.cpp/RscDisplayLoadMission/controls/MapBackBottom/

Unknown attribute size

Unknown attribute align

Error loading control P:\bin\config.cpp/RscDisplayLoadMission/controls/MapDescription/

Unknown attribute size

Unknown attribute size

Error loading control P:\bin\config.cpp/RscDisplayLoadMission/controls/Mission/

Error loading control P:\bin\config.cpp/RscDisplayLoadMission/controls/ProgressMap/

Error loading control P:\bin\config.cpp/RscDisplayLoadMission/controls/ProgressMission/

Unknown attribute color

Unknown attribute color

Unknown attribute font

Unknown attribute size

Error loading control P:\bin\config.cpp/RscDisplayLoadMission/controls/Disclaimer/

Error loading control P:\bin\config.cpp/RscDisplayLoadMission/controls/LoadingStart/

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\structures_f\households\house_big01\i_house_big_01_v2_f.p3d'

Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\structures_f\households\house_big02\i_house_big_02_v1_f.p3d'

Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\structures_f\households\house_big01\i_house_big_01_v3_f.p3d'

Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\structures_f\households\addons\i_garage_v2_f.p3d'

Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\structures_f\households\house_small01\i_house_small_01_v2_f.p3d'

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\structures_f\households\house_big01\i_house_big_01_v1_f.p3d'

Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\structures_f\households\house_small01\i_house_small_01_v3_f.p3d'

Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\structures_f\households\house_small01\i_house_small_01_v1_f.p3d'

Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\structures_f\ind\solarpowerplant\spp_transformer_f.p3d'

Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\structures_f\ind\transmitter_tower\ttowerbig_2_f.p3d'

Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\structures_f\civ\market\sack_f.p3d'

Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\structures_f\households\house_big02\i_house_big_02_v3_f.p3d'

Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\structures_f\households\house_big02\i_house_big_02_v2_f.p3d'

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\structures_f\civ\market\sacks_goods_f.p3d'

Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\structures_f\ind\transmitter_tower\ttowerbig_1_ruins_f.p3d'

Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\structures_f\ind\tank\tank_rust_f.p3d'

Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\structures_f\ind\solarpowerplant\spp_panel_f.p3d'

Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\structures_f\ind\solarpowerplant\spp_panel_broken_f.p3d'

Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\structures_f\ind\shed\i_shed_ind_f.p3d'

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\structures_f\walls\wall_indcnc_4_d_f.p3d'

Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\structures_f\walls\wall_indcnc_4_f.p3d'

Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\structures_f\walls\net_fence_gate_f.p3d'

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Unknown attribute shadow

Class Land_i_house_big_01_v3_f exists, but there is no property class in a3\structures_f\households\house_big01\i_house_big_01_v3_f.p3d

Class Land_i_garage_v2_f exists, but there is no property class in a3\structures_f\households\addons\i_garage_v2_f.p3d

Class Land_i_house_small_01_v1_f exists, but there is no property class in a3\structures_f\households\house_small01\i_house_small_01_v1_f.p3d

Class Land_spp_transformer_f exists, but there is no property class in a3\structures_f\ind\solarpowerplant\spp_transformer_f.p3d

Class Land_ttowerbig_2_f exists, but there is no property class in a3\structures_f\ind\transmitter_tower\ttowerbig_2_f.p3d

Class Land_sack_f exists, but there is no property class in a3\structures_f\civ\market\sack_f.p3d

Class Land_i_house_big_01_v2_f exists, but there is no property class in a3\structures_f\households\house_big01\i_house_big_01_v2_f.p3d

Class Land_sacks_goods_f exists, but there is no property class in a3\structures_f\civ\market\sacks_goods_f.p3d

Class Land_i_house_big_01_v2_f exists, but there is no property class in a3\structures_f\households\house_big01\i_house_big_01_v2_f.p3d

Class Land_i_house_big_02_v1_f exists, but there is no property class in a3\structures_f\households\house_big02\i_house_big_02_v1_f.p3d

Class Land_i_garage_v2_f exists, but there is no property class in a3\structures_f\households\addons\i_garage_v2_f.p3d

Class Land_i_house_big_01_v1_f exists, but there is no property class in a3\structures_f\households\house_big01\i_house_big_01_v1_f.p3d

Class Land_i_house_small_01_v3_f exists, but there is no property class in a3\structures_f\households\house_small01\i_house_small_01_v3_f.p3d

Class Land_i_house_big_02_v3_f exists, but there is no property class in a3\structures_f\households\house_big02\i_house_big_02_v3_f.p3d

Class Land_i_house_big_02_v2_f exists, but there is no property class in a3\structures_f\households\house_big02\i_house_big_02_v2_f.p3d

Class Land_i_house_small_01_v2_f exists, but there is no property class in a3\structures_f\households\house_small01\i_house_small_01_v2_f.p3d

Class Land_wall_indcnc_4_f exists, but there is no property class in a3\structures_f\walls\wall_indcnc_4_f.p3d

Class Land_wall_indcnc_4_f exists, but there is no property class in a3\structures_f\walls\wall_indcnc_4_f.p3d

Class Land_tank_rust_f exists, but there is no property class in a3\structures_f\ind\tank\tank_rust_f.p3d

Class Land_tank_rust_f exists, but there is no property class in a3\structures_f\ind\tank\tank_rust_f.p3d

Class Land_wall_indcnc_4_d_f exists, but there is no property class in a3\structures_f\walls\wall_indcnc_4_d_f.p3d

Class Land_spp_panel_f exists, but there is no property class in a3\structures_f\ind\solarpowerplant\spp_panel_f.p3d

Class Land_spp_panel_broken_f exists, but there is no property class in a3\structures_f\ind\solarpowerplant\spp_panel_broken_f.p3d

Class Land_wall_indcnc_4_d_f exists, but there is no property class in a3\structures_f\walls\wall_indcnc_4_d_f.p3d

Class Land_spp_panel_broken_f exists, but there is no property class in a3\structures_f\ind\solarpowerplant\spp_panel_broken_f.p3d

Class Land_i_shed_ind_f exists, but there is no property class in a3\structures_f\ind\shed\i_shed_ind_f.p3d

Class Land_net_fence_gate_f exists, but there is no property class in a3\structures_f\walls\net_fence_gate_f.p3d

Class Land_spp_panel_f exists, but there is no property class in a3\structures_f\ind\solarpowerplant\spp_panel_f.p3d

Class Land_ttowerbig_1_ruins_f exists, but there is no property class in a3\structures_f\ind\transmitter_tower\ttowerbig_1_ruins_f.p3d

</world>

Creating process: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\BinMake\binMake.exe" -C P:\ "a3\data_f\penetration\wood.rvmat" "p:\temp\a3\data_f\penetration\wood.rvmat"

Creating process: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\BinMake\binMake.exe" -C P:\ "a3\data_f\penetration\granite.rvmat" "p:\temp\a3\data_f\penetration\granite.rvmat"

Creating process: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\BinMake\binMake.exe" -C P:\ "a3\data_f\penetration\metal_plate.rvmat" "p:\temp\a3\data_f\penetration\metal_plate.rvmat"

Creating process: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\BinMake\binMake.exe" -C P:\ "a3\signs_f\signm\data\signm_warning_back.rvmat" "p:\temp\a3\signs_f\signm\data\signm_warning_back.rvmat"

Creating process: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\BinMake\binMake.exe" -C P:\ "a3\signs_f\signm\data\signm_warningmilitaryarea.rvmat" "p:\temp\a3\signs_f\signm\data\signm_warningmilitaryarea.rvmat"

Creating process: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\BinMake\binMake.exe" -C P:\ "a3\data_f\penetration\foliage_palm.rvmat" "p:\temp\a3\data_f\penetration\foliage_palm.rvmat"

Creating process: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\BinMake\binMake.exe" -C P:\ "a3\rocks_f\water\data\w_sharpstone_x.rvmat" "p:\temp\a3\rocks_f\water\data\w_sharpstone_x.rvmat"

Creating process: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\BinMake\binMake.exe" -C P:\ "a3\plants_f\tree\data\t_phoenixc3s_f_mlod.rvmat" "p:\teConvert world koalis\koalis.wrp -> p:\temp\koalis\koalis.wrp

mp\a3\plants_f\tree\data\t_phoenixc3s_f_mlod.rvmat"

Creating process: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\BinMake\binMake.exe" -C P:\ "a3\data_f\surfaces\clutter.rvmat" "p:\temp\a3\data_f\surfaces\clutter.rvmat"

Creating process: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\BinMake\binMake.exe" -C P:\ "a3\plants_f\clutter\data\c_grass_green.rvmat" "p:\temp\a3\plants_f\clutter\data\c_grass_green.rvmat"

anyone have an idea?

I deleted the old A3 folder and made a new folder with the A3 ArmA3p.1.15.4.79

can not be that no longer works there now?

no errors and no info. where is the problem? i have no idea -.-

Rocks, plants an roads are on the map.... not the buildings... crazy...

Wait for the next update of pboproject. I think mikero is aware of this problem.

can anyone confirm this problem? or I forgot to do something?

my steps:

- Delete the old folder a3

- Created with ArmA3p.1.15.4.79 new a3 folder

I may have forgotten to update something (path, map setting)? Trees and stones will be shown :(

Strange as i have buildings fine on my Map everything is sill showing.

Is it copying anything into your temp folder when you use ProjectPbo ? any errors ? what does the log say ?

Oh sorry i forgot the logs to show. Normal Log:

Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\structures_f\training\shoot_house_corner_f.p3d'
Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\structures_f\training\rampconcrete_f.p3d'
Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\structures_f\training\steel_plate_f.p3d'
Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\structures_f\training\target_f.p3d'
Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\structures_f\training\steel_plate_l_f.p3d'
Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\structures_f\training\target_popup_large_f.p3d'
Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\structures_f\training\target_popup_f.p3d'
Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\structures_f\training\target_rail_f.p3d'
Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\structures_f\training\steel_plate_rabbit_f.p3d'
Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\structures_f\training\target_oval_f.p3d'
Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\structures_f\training\target_rail_end_f.p3d'
Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\structures_f\training\shoot_house_panels_f.p3d'
Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\structures_f\training\shoot_house_wall_f.p3d'
Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\structures_f\training\shoot_house_tunnel_f.p3d'
Bad version 60 in p3d file 'a3\structures_f\training\steel_plate_s_f.p3d'

is only a small part. But the a3 folder files is this error.

the temp folder is okay, trees stones, and houses are houses there but are not shown

merry christmas.

is someone nice and can be a3 folder upload and send the link via PM? Now I have again tried everything without success.

would be great