austin_medic

[WIP] Custom Zeus Compositions

Custom Zeus Compositions

So today I decided that it would be good if I made some custom compositions to speed up mission building time and to add more variety to the missions I made with Zeus.

All compositions are classified into their own groups in the standard Zeus Composition window under groups. Most were made with customization in mind, and give you lots of space to do so.

Features 3 Outposts, two minefields (Durrr.... Mines don't work with Compositions, found that out through a crash), 1 entrance, 1 City Composition, and 1 Roadblock.

Dropbox Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m886wb1r6skwtph/AUSMD_BaseCompositions.zip

Edited by austin_medic
added Link
  • Like 1

Keep them coming man, the standard BI stuff is fine, but having more compositions to work with really speeds things up when in a rush. Thank you!

Hey, just wanted to say awesome work with this. I used it with a large group of people to great success and look forward to more if you make more. Though really there is so much there, being able to piece different compositions together is amazing as is. Thanks for your work!

Very usefull thank you ! I hope you'll had more of them in the future.

Just in case, the military obstacle course in blocked due to unclimbable ladders.

Hey dude, this was awesome.  Trying to use it now in EDEN it seems broke.  Hopefully it can be fixed?  I loved the extra additions and will go a long way with EDEN now!  Hope you can make it work  :)

• Like 1