But are you going to use the swedish mod unit clothing? which are the same clothes that Norway are currently using!

The Norwegian and Swedish uniforms are not the same mate. :)

HEY Vasilyevich can you take a look at THIS

Not the camo, but the clothing like jacket and pants are basically the same dude. The helmets too. So it would be cool if he did make Norwegian Mod out of the Swedish where many of the vehicle like the Leopard II and cv90-30 and

cv90-40. and armored cars like the Patria Pasi and the Patria AMV are the same that Norway uses. And Vasilyevich you have done a good job With the Camo, but it still some work left, in the Wood Camo you have a bit much sand color, focus a bit more on the green and the square tread pattern(http://i00.i.aliimg.com/img/pb/749/785/085/1085785749_468.jpg)(http://i01.i.aliimg.com/img/pb/743/785/085/1085785743_520.jpg) you see that rute pattern?. One the desert Camo you can use the same sand colour as the swedes, Your is a bit to green. Actually you can use the same desert colour like Sweden but not the gray colour ofcourse. Can you plz do this. would be the best arma 3 mod in my point of view.:)

Edited by Techtronic

Yes NNA is correct :) they look similar but are definitely not.

WTF why did someone report me, I'm asking a question. GOD

All I say is that it would be nice if he could respond

Well your question was in a large typeface and asking for updates is considered spam on these forums:

§5) No Spam

We deem spam as making a thread or posting a reply that has no real worth, is irrelevant, useless and offers nothing to a discussion. Posting "any news" or "is it out yet" type posts are also spam. Messages of banned members are also considered as spam. If your post/thread is not able to illicit or sustain an in depth conversation then it's spam. This also applies to other areas of the forums such as leaving visitor messages on people's profiles. Spam may be dealt with by post count reduction, Post Restriction and/or formal warning.

My first message to Vasilyevich was sent late February 4, February 13 I sent him the same message and still have not received any reponse. Vasilyevich if you see this message plz reply to the message I sent you February 13th.

Cool, didn't know this existed. I'm gonna try and have the Zeus Community put this on the mod-server.

Just found this mod,thought not very late,lol.Wanna ask ,this mod include also special force unit?Like Forsvarets Spesialkommando (FSK)?I'm very interest in Nordic special force,I'm a big fan of MOHW.:)

Most people who like SF units like FSK hated Medal of Honor warfighter because of how incredibly inaccurate all of their gear and weapons were.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi good folks. Im struggling to get this mod to work in campaign. I put the mod in my Arma 3 folder and enabled it in expensions in A3 launcher. I have also ensured it is selected when the game has booted up but as soon as I go into the campaign the soldiers are walking around in US clothing. I have downloaded and installed CBA and NATO_Rus_Weapons. What am I doing wrong?

This is by no means a request or demand - but more like a question from a fan of this mod. 

The quality of this mod is above and beyond any other Norwegian forces mod i've seen so far and im very happy with it - but, its been a while since we heard anything else from the creator here, so the question is simple:

Is this mod maintained and can we expect more work to be done to it?

I've used this for a long time now, and if there any improvements i'd appreciate, my "wishlist" if you can say is this:
(with all due respect to the creator, take this only as mere suggestions for upgrades, not demands).

- Camo patterns on vehicles - we dont actually use it, we stick with the regular "army green" for the vehicles.
- Vehicles: IFV CV9030 (check out the swedish forces pack, as norway is buying our IFVs from them for real). (Pic1 and Pic2)

- Vehicles: IVECO LMV  (Pic1 and Pic2)

- Vehicles: Bell 412 SP  (Pic1) RHS has this chopper (or close to it), but only in the US Navy light grey version, and it buggs me out.
- Vanilla Nato uniform, just with norwegian patterns? Currently only the independant uniform is available with the norwegian camo pattern. Nato uniform is only available for the spec.ops - and only in multicam variations or the one-colour tones. (Pic1 and Pic2). The TFAX uniform mod has this, but those people never seem to get the uniform right - wrong size and colours on the patterns. You however, got it spot on.
- RIB boats for the MJK? (Pic1)

I cannot fathom the work you've already put into this, so please dont take this as any kind of critics on your work. Im just hoping it will be added on and made even more epic as i properly love this mod  :).

Thank you for the great work you've done so far!