Sign in to follow this  
Garmagor

Padogorsk on dedicated server.

Hey all.

I've been working on a mission for my clan due to popular demand. The mission uses a3mp and fDf_podagorsk. However, I am unable to get it to work on the dedicated server. The server keeps rejecting all clients due to keys.

I have placed the server key provided in the keys folder on both my local arma directory and that of the server, and the server keeps kicking me for the same reasons.

I was wondering if anyone has any idea why this might be happening? We have been using other terrains by FDF and this was never an issue before. (obviously they were all for A3 too.)

Any help welcome. :)

Edited by Garmagor

Hey, im not 100% sure but are you running the A3MP additional map pack addon?-we also had an issue where if we wanted to run FATA or Thirsk, we would have to also add CLAfghan, Namalsk, Fallujah, Podagorsk, FATA and Thirks/Thirsk Winter.

• Like 1

Hey claw. I am indeed running a3mp on the server as well, and it's keys.

"@CBA_A3;@task_force_radio;@A3MP;@FDF_Podagorsk_v11" is my server's params at this moment.

Are you saying I have to add the keys from ALL of those terrains at once for just one of them to work?

Like i said im not 100% sure but i think you might have to run other maps i mentioned?

Here is the LINK to the additional A3MP Map Pack

The list of maps found in that pack -we had to run them all for some reason?

• Like 1

Thanks, the topic is irellevant. Our solution was to eventually agree to turn off key check. :)

It seems we need to wait for a key for this, which will likely never happen since the author is 'retired'.