Sign in to follow this  
CPL.Chesh

Help with mission **spoiler**

on the mision field excersise im stuck. i can easily take out the small oupost with my two tanks given at the start but then i get stuck. when i get to the main objective (the town itself) my tanks within the minuite get destroyed what can i do, also before i get there i tell the grenaders to attack should i do this diffrently. please i need help mad.gif

I think the best thing to do is to play the mission before again and get all the tanks so you have more vehicles.. 2 tanks isnt much..

I played it with 1 T80 and 2 T72 and 1 T55 and another BMP

FW

Especially with the view distance increased there is some higher ground ( south east if I remember ) which gives a good vantage point for picking off the bad guys before most of them can even get close. I little time consuming and one sided but who said we had to be sporting?

In the mission where you have to steel the tanks, attack (with your squad) from the ridge just north of the village, that way you can take out any guards and any crew that come running down the hill from a distance (Use PK for more range).

Every time I do that I make off with the T-80 and 3 T-72's. It never fails. I get the BMP also, but you become short handed.

In the next mission, take the out post, then turn left on the dirt road. Head towards the road which enters the city from the South. You should catch the enemy armour by supprise, and come out of it with all your tanks in one piece.

NB: 2 t-72's will arrive on that same road after you begin you attack on the city.