Sign in to follow this  
Freqman

Toggle Weapons key not working!!

Hi,

I was playing all of the tutorials and got to the tutorial where you get to fly and test the weapons of the attack chopper, the tutorial asks you to press F to toggle weapons, to select the Hydra missiles.. but nothing happens when i press F, so i tried to change the binding to something else, like another letter, and now the tutorial asks me to press the other letter in order to toggle weapons.. and still nothing happens, so i tried to hit ctrl+F and it changes from rockets to chain gun, but no hydra missiles...

can somebody help me with that? because now i can't get past that tutorial, and i would love to be able to switch weapons and select hydra missiles, this would be very usefull to me during the campaign later on..

In some vehicles you need to enable "manual fire" to get access to the gunners weapons system.

Try to use your scroll wheel on the mouse and select manual fire from the action menu.

In some vehicles you need to enable "manual fire" to get access to the gunners weapons system.

Try to use your scroll wheel on the mouse and select manual fire from the action menu.

Yeah, i tried that, the weapon changes but the tutorial is still stuck there and you can't advance no matter what.. its the Boot Camp level where you fly the attack chopper :(

E10: Attack Chopper

Another thing i noticed, when i go to manual fire and press the toggle weapon button, it only changes from machine gun to hellfire missile then back to machine gun... it never goes to Hydra missile untill i turn off manual fire..

well at least i figured out how to switch weapons with manual fire.. but i still can't get past that boot camp..

Edited by Freqman

I have logged 1000+ hours on arma 2 and noticed the same issue after loading update on July 4th. I also noticed that I can't get the hellfire missiles to lock on targets.

hopefully the devs will pay attention to this.. i doubt that since they are probably busy with ArmA 3

hi I have a problem with the modem Hell in the Pacific because the ships do not have a weapon, there are scripts that can fix this?

hi I have a problem with the modem Hell in the Pacific because the ships do not have a weapon, there are scripts that can fix this?

how about you make your own thread instead of hijacking other people's