Sign in to follow this  
samatra

Non-public mission on the competition

Hello. I am developer of King of the Hill mission and we submitted our mission to the competition with empty Workshop entry because we keep our mission non-public and we provide it only to selected hosts that we trust in order to keep mission as cheater-free as possible as well as have the mission follow our design vision without unbalancing changes by individual hosts. This practice proved to be very effective in order to provide best possible experience for our players. The question is would there be a possibility of providing the mission to the jury individually for their review and possible play testing? Thank you.

Hello, I understand your concerns and reasons, but we need to keep the conditions same for all participants, submission methods included. If you want to take part in the contest, please publish the mission on Steam Workshop no later than on 28th October 2014 at 12am (GMT+1), as stated in the contest rules.

Thanks in advance and looking forward to see King of The Hill among the entries! :)

So we basically can wait out till October 27 and then upload public obfuscated version instead of current dummy workshop entry? Will jury inspect mission code? Again its very inconvenient for our setup of the mission, I wish there was a way to have mission available just for the jury.

Cheater?? omfg... u only want to make money.. thats all. So much people want that Mission, because they want to host it on their own Server...

Way to waste your first post on the forums! SaMatra can do whatever he likes. If the mission is that good then he will do well in the 'competition'. If you don't like it, vote for something else, once it is displayed.

Sign in to follow this