Sign in to follow this  
LuLeBe

Bootcamp / VR Discussion (dev branch)

There should be also a clantext on vehicles. Is this still WIP? It's not working. At least not with our clansign.

Does anyone know if the unit insignia works with vehicles yet? Didn't quite understand the Wiki and how the function works on vehicles?

Has anyone else been unable to pass Rising Tensions?

When the FIA pop from the bushes and start opening fire, Adams immediately gets killed no matter what. Then I clear out all FIA, but nothing happens.

Is he supposed to die? I tried using smoke to cover used during the event, and I tried killing the FIA before they shoot, but he dies every time.

Uninstalled all of my AI mods but they keep headshotting him.

Could we load a rocket in a launcher in Virtual Arsenal? When you add a launcher there isn't a rocket inside it.

Click on your vest, uniform or backpack, on the top right of the screen there will be a panel where you can add ammunition to yourself.

Click on your vest, uniform or backpack, on the top right of the screen there will be a panel where you can add ammunition to yourself.

I know that but maybe they could give us an option to load a rocket already in a launcher just like there's already a magazine in a gun.

bootcamp update which has broken 90% percent of user made content which in my mind is the only thing keeping your game a float this is not a rage this is a simple statement .. STOP trying to fix stuff that does not need to be fixed leave it alone fix things that are unrealistic like the Ai the super aim the unrealistic weapon sway and perhaps the fact that since day one holding your breath has done little or nothing to stop weapon sway...

Thats all I have to say I have very High hopes for Arma 3 but Ive been around since OFP and im actually loosing those hopes fast and almost going back to Arma 2

Is there a way to create new units within the editor from the arsenal, even new factions?

STOP trying to fix stuff that does not need to be fixed leave it alone

STOP acting like the spokesperson of the Arma community. I welcome any addition or fix that BI provides and I'm very happy they haven't abandoned the game after its release.

Stuff gets broken by updates, learn to deal with it. You can't expect BI to keep track of every addon out there to maintain compatibility when they make crucial changes to the engine. I'm sure the modding community will fix their stuff soon enough and catch up with BI's latest developements.

bootcamp update which has broken 90% percent of user made content

lol... You got it the other way around : 10% is closer to reality (but still too high).

they have announced the change a long time ago in the editing forum, enough time for addon makers to prepare an update when the change hits public.