Sign in to follow this  
AstroMan

Left Shift + P opening Steam overlay for Karts.

I was just wondering how i can unbind Left Shift + P, because it opens the Steam overlay for the Karts DLC which I don't plan on getting. I looked through both the Arma controls and Steam settings but cannot seem to find it.

Thanks in advance.

I've seen it, but it was greyed out. I think it's hard bound.

Just use another key combination.

okay i fixed it, fix is very easy but i don't get it why that DLC key is greyed out, when you go ingame and go controls configure you gonna see in common tab combination.

Anyway:

1. go to X:\Users\Your username\Documents\Arma 3\Your game profile

2. Open "your profile name".Arma3profile with notepad

3. Find (ctrl+f) and search for "keyOpenDlcScreen" and change numbers to 704643086. It should look like this keyOpenDlcScreen[]={704643086};

thats it

note:This new combo for dlc is shift+backspace, you can put any combo you want, just need to figure out numbers.

Cool, thanks Marko. I just left it blank.

EDIT: Leaving it blank doesn't do a thing. You have to use some other binding.

If someone is wondering how you figure out numbers, bind a key combination for action in game options (preferably empty one). Then search for it in profile config file.

This may also be of use.

Edited by Janez

okay i fixed it, fix is very easy but i don't get it why that DLC key is greyed out, when you go ingame and go controls configure you gonna see in common tab combination.

Anyway:

1. go to X:\Users\Your username\Documents\Arma 3\Your game profile

2. Open "your profile name".Arma3profile with notepad

3. Find (ctrl+f) and search for "keyOpenDlcScreen" and change numbers to 704643086. It should look like this keyOpenDlcScreen[]={704643086};

thats it

note:This new combo for dlc is shift+backspace, you can put any combo you want, just need to figure out numbers.

Hey, i have the exact same problem and tried what you just wrote but in my profile file theres nothing called KeyOpenDlcScreen or anything like that. Is there any other way to do it or could it be called something different?

Hey, i have the exact same problem and tried what you just wrote but in my profile file theres nothing called KeyOpenDlcScreen or anything like that. Is there any other way to do it or could it be called something different?

hi there,

you probably got more than 1 .arma3profile, like me, i even had profiles since alpha and beta (now deleted), so back then it isn't introduced DLC key in options.

So you must find and edit your latest game profile which you use now.

Hope it helps

Fixing Arma 3 one community workaround at a time. Thanks MarkoCRO