Sign in to follow this  
Megatherion

Still no joystick remapping?

Is there still no remapping of joystick axes/buttons for usb PC joysticks? I would like to use either my Logitech G940 hotas or two Logitech extreme 3d pro joysticks with this game/simulator. Being able to use two joysticks-one for primary movement and the other for secondary movement (strafing...) and all of the buttons/hats/axes on these two joysticks would be fantastic. There are a lot of posts on this forum about joysticks and remapping and developers responding that it will be implemented. When? It is possible for me to use XPadder to accomplish what I am trying to achieve, but this does not take advantage of using analog axes for movement/thrust... I realize there is support for an XBox controller, but a lot of us have much better hardware than that. Please include full controller support for multiple joysticks/devices in this excellent simulator.

There is an issue with the keybinding menu which will be solved soon enough, at that time support for mapping joysticks etc should be added as well. I have a saitek at home that I love to use as well, so I personally hope to get this to work as well :)