nzdfcrash

BWI Addons - Aircraft & Vehicles

Hi man. Like your T-6. Downloaded it from Steam couple days ago. But I getting this. Do you or anybody else have any fix for it. I tried some things for it but I can't get it to work. I am a totally noob at this but what I understand of it, it is that is calling for the mat folder and the  rvmat files and they are not there. So any help would be appreciated.2FFC3F0AC1204466E2B5E6AF995B5F38F11EFC36

Hi ! Any chance to have a little update ?  :D  

• Like 1

Very pretty mod, but I seem to be getting invisible weapons on the AT-6 and greek variants.  Will there be a fix for this soon?

Edited by Psyfer
Double post.

On 1/1/2017 at 5:25 PM, Psyfer said:

Very pretty mod, but I seem to be getting invisible weapons on the AT-6 and greek variants.  Will there be a fix for this soon?

This is a great mod for my SF type missions, and the plane was the perfect CAS platform for us.  Unfortunately, it doesn't look like the mod is supported anymore.

More's the pity.  It would be great to see it updated to be compliant with the Jets DLC

I have found out how to fix the missing weapon pods i changed one of the weapon base clases in the config and now the weapon pods are showing up. i also fixed the missing damaged and destruct rvmats :D

• Like 2

NP this is one of the best COIN Aircraft in Arma 3 and a don't want to see it left broken.

• Like 2

I'm sort've back, T6 has fixes to it to address jets dlc changes that put alot of aircraft out, but i haven't applied to steam version/s yet... also on steam is NZDF MKII which is being added to as i can get the time......

• Thanks 4

T6 pack updated on workshop, updated front page to reflect.

Steam Workshop Link

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Version 2.0 - Optimization of all lods
- UV optimization
- Added RAF variant
- Ejection working 
- Sensors
- Changeable pylons
- New sounds
- Altered flight characteristics
- Fixed popups

• Like 5

On 6/6/2017 at 9:15 PM, Phantom Hawk said:

NP this is one of the best COIN Aircraft in Arma 3 and a don't want to see it left broken.

I'm completely with Phantom Hawk in this. We need one of the aircrafts from LAAR program more than anything else.

And thank you for paying your attention to this great mod again.

Hey Crash,

I've got an RAAF PC-9/A livery here somewhere that you might want.

Want me to look for it?

@ShadowSix that could be good, i just need time to setup a PC9 and remodel when ive got a few free days.

On 6/23/2019 at 5:55 PM, nzdfcrash said:

@ShadowSix that could be good, i just need time to setup a PC9 and remodel when ive got a few free days.

@nzdfcrash Just let us know when you're all set, and I'll send them to you! 🙂

T-6 Pack updated again, details on front page with update link/s.

Version 2.1 -Added additional USN skin
            -Added Mexican Air Force skin
            -Added Police skin
            -Added ANTI ARMOUR loadouts
            -Added BOMBER loadouts
            -Added ATTACK loadouts
            -Added INTERDICTION loadouts
            -Added SCALPEL capability to AT6
            -Added STRIKE loadout for AT6
            -Fixed model uglyness on prop cone
            -Fixed Daesh version showing as USAF     

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Keep up the good work man! 

I have been wanting to have an propelled aircraft from laar program in Arma 3, and now you updated this. Thx

Arma 3, as an infantry combat/close combat focused game, we needed this kinda aircraft more than any jets we have. 

Will pump out an additional PC9A pack soon, not much difference other than abit lighter, no hud and more aussified 😛

• Thanks 1

Hey NZ. I can't seem to get ground tracking to work from the backseat of the AT6B. Is this intentional or is it something I'm doing wrong? Thank you for your time,  and this wonderful mod.

I talked to my friend Stepko who you've spoken with in the past NZDF. He said based on your conversation the ground track feature is BI hard coded to the pilot seat, which prevents the back seat from being able to use that feature. If this is so, since we can pass controls between seats, can you make the backseat the "pilot" in order to allow that functionality, and the front seat can still fly the plane? Just curious as to what that would involve. Thanks buddy.