nzdfcrash

BWI Addons - Aircraft & Vehicles

Bit of an issue, The laser designator is fixed forward and doesn't follow the gunner's FLIR turret boresight.

Any chance of a fix Crash?

Thanks for letting me know, i will fix it this weekend seem the next three weeks will be hectic for me in RL.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Your SU-25 is fantastic ! Sounds are very good, on the other hand, all these variants! We get lost there a little ^^

Do you plan to make other Russian vehicles ? To see maybe helicopters?

In any case, good work, T-6 is excellent also!

Thanks for iraq su-25, You want to add the f-16 to its library of mods? could addicionar also a version of iraq?

Absolutly awesome. You just got to love all the details from top to bottom + very nice sound and engine effects. One of the most realistic addons so far. I am satisfied :)

One thing though. Is it somehow possible to add the trademark cockpit of the Su-25KM, which is not the classic Su-25 cockpit ? that would be grand.

su-25km-image1.jpg

I can have a go at doing up the km version cockpit in november when my IDC + IE tests are complete.

Two Frogfoot releases on the same day! :lol: Still, both are sexy and I've had a broadly positive experience with testing this out.

AT-6B + T-6A/C Pack for Arma 3 Updated to 1.35

Change Log

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Version 1.35 - Fixed Laser Designator operation
            - Fixed Hellfire Laser lock ability
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

T-6 Texan II Pack Download (1.35)(12/10/2014)

This will be the last update for a while unless something major emerges.

I can have a go at doing up the km version cockpit in november when my IDC + IE tests are complete.

Awesome ! and best wishes for the exams :)

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Very nice Su-25, very good to see such a broad array of weapon loadouts and textures for this plane. The sounds are amazing, the capacity of the aircraft is fantastic, but I've been bothered by the functionality of the Vikhr missiles. The lock-on box is high above the crosshair and HUD, which was confusing for my first few uses of the missile, but also the missile is incredibly inaccurate. Is this an intentional feature of the mod?

Found a minor spelling error at the expansions page. Industries is missing the "r".

Arma3 crashing on me when i enter the SU-25k

I enter cockpit,screen starts fading to black,and freezes up.

---------- Post added at 08:49 ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 ----------

EDIT:

Your SU25 Pack isnt compatible with RHS.

RHS SU25s bug out with glitching artifacts,and CTDs when i enter your SU25 sometimes

Hi NZ!!! one question.......how could i give the "dogfight" paint variant on an armed version of the AT6 by simply using init line of the plane with a .paa or something?

Thanks!

Edited by pathaber

First create a folder ie the name you want to call the pbo, create a config like my example.

Ok then decide on a classname you want to call it. (I've highlighted what you will need to change) You will probably need to play around with that code a bit as i haven't actually tested it seperately.

/*extern*/ class bwi_a3_at6b;
class CfgVehicles
{

class [b]bwi_a3_t6c[/b]: bwi_a3_at6b
{
scope = public;
	displayName = "AT-6C Texan II (DOGFIGHT USA)";
	side			 = 1;						
	faction = "BLU_F";
	author = "nzdfcrash";				
	crew			 = "B_Helipilot_F";		
	vehicleclass = "Air";

class Damage {
		tex[] = {};
		mat[] = {"bwi_a3_t6\mat\t6_1_t.rvmat", "bwi_a3_t6\mat\t6_1_t_damage.rvmat", "bwi_a3_t6\mat\t6_1_t_destruct.rvmat", "bwi_a3_t6\mat\t6_2_t.rvmat", "bwi_a3_t6\mat\t6_2_t_damage.rvmat", "bwi_a3_t6\mat\t6_2_t_destruct.rvmat", "bwi_a3_t6\mat\t6_3_t.rvmat", "bwi_a3_t6\mat\t6_3_t_damage.rvmat", "bwi_a3_t6\mat\t6_3_t_destruct.rvmat", "bwi_a3_t6\mat\t6_4_t.rvmat", "bwi_a3_t6\mat\t6_4_t_damage.rvmat", "bwi_a3_t6\mat\t6_4_t_destruct.rvmat"};
	};

hiddenSelections[] = {"camo1", "camo2", "camo3", "camo4"};
	hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = /// changes of textures to distinguish variants in same order as hiddenSelections[]
	{
		"bwi_a3_t6\tex\dog\t6_1_t.paa",
		"bwi_a3_t6\tex\dog\t6_2_t.paa",
		"bwi_a3_t6\tex\dog\t6_3_t.paa",
		"bwi_a3_t6\tex\dog\t6_4_t.paa",
	};
};	
};

Thank for your reply NZ!!

I'm not very familiar with that kind of handling, but i will try.

Updates to the Su25 Pack, T6 Pack due pretty soon as well as a new release.