217.23.14.20:2402

23.229.5.146:2302

23.229.5.146:2402

172.245.1.58:2302

172.245.1.58:2402

23.229.5.154:2302

23.229.5.154:2402

• Like 3

Very welcome indeed BIS! Thanks. I hope you will be able to gather some relevant information to help with high player numbers (or high AI numbers) so that binaries can be tweaked for the benefit of all :)

active official ZEUS servers

you mean that 32+2 PVP is officially hosting in this servers?

these servers are official since the Zeus release, I just can't find the other post about it, so I decided to make stick (as some of the IPs changed since (replaced with better hardware))

---------- Post added at 14:03 ---------- Previous post was at 13:00 ----------

you mean that 32+2 PVP is officially hosting in this servers?

well we provide the servers and missions, the fun and gameplay is from the person as zeus and other players

Are these all on Stable Branch Dwarden? If so, could you consider switching one over to Dev Branch?

I'd join in now and then if there was a DB server - I'd rather stay on it than having to re-download SB to get involved on them.

I've noticed that Official Zeus Server have gone offline and instead more End-Game Servers came on, why's that? The Official Zeus Servers have gotten quite the community built up, and I would hate to see my usual ArmA 3 Battling server go. :(

it was temporary for the free-weekend time

re-added 2+2 Zeus servers

Edited by Dwarden

it was temporary for the free-weekend time

re-added 2+2 Zeus servers

Sadly, voting admin and voting missions is now disabled. Now you can't do anything but default-parameters PvP Zeus, which always sucks.

Sadly, voting admin and voting missions is now disabled. Now you can't do anything but default-parameters PvP Zeus, which always sucks.

I'm quite sure it's enabled, the problem was that that the server ran in persistent mode ...

servers're using new voting-rules for quite some months , thus it differs pre-mission and after-start of mission

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/server.cfg#Server_Voting

I'm quite sure it's enabled, the problem was that that the server ran in persistent mode ...

servers're using new voting-rules for quite some months , thus it differs pre-mission and after-start of mission

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/server.cfg#Server_Voting

Why did the voting-rules change though? Always wondered it. Sometimes the voted admin would just crash or leave and so we couldn't vote for a new one as it was during mission.

because it was too easy to abuse by some clan

And the servers are down again with no notice? Would be great if you could tell us why you're taking the servers down randomly. :(

And the servers are down again with no notice? Would be great if you could tell us why you're taking the servers down randomly. :(

security updates

How do i make a coop server for me and my friends where i'll be able to use Zeus?

I have run into an issue regarding one of the Zeus Servers(i think 07) is not even working, it's up, but I can't join it. Please fix this. :)

Yeah the EU servers appear to be offline for 4 days now! Only a single US server is working. Is there any reasonable explanation to this? Especially since majority of End Game (and pretty empty) official servers are still online, including EU ones!

servers are offline for today, but EU were online before I started update run

because it was too easy to abuse by some clan

Ah, that sucks. A small group of people have to ruin it for everybody. Everyone on the official servers wants to let the Game Master have unlimited resources so they can get "unlimited jets", yet nobody votes for an admin before mission start to set the mission parameters. Oh well, we're managing.

Hey guys, just wanna give a little sitrep. Usually there is one Server with a good amount of players every night, where you will see bad Gamemasters, who are also admin, and wont end the mission for 4 hours, and very good Gamemasters, that made me have some of the best game experiences i've had on Arma. Dont misunderstand me, for like 80% of time the Gamemasters do a decent job, creating a fun mission, im just trying to give some information and feedback. Imho there are a few things that would make things a bit better:

-Make everyone who wants to play as Zeus, play the Zeus mission in Singleplayer to get used to the basics, so we dont have Zeus players who dont even know the control

-Make everyone know how to vote an admin and what his powers are. It can be a pain to play without an admin to kick teamkillers or change the parameters of the mission (Godmode for Zeus and Minrange for Zeus to create units are important parameters to set for a good Game experience).

-Give Coop missions more Slots, 16 can be to few sometimes.

-Maybe enable Ares Mod (Just Zeus has to have it, so it wont cause problems), it would give us some more options.

That would be it, and of course, some more players would be awesome. Check out Zeus and tell your friends! It really is one of the best things Bohemia added to Arma!

I still don't understand how can I become administrator of one of the servers...

I still don't understand how can I become administrator of one of the servers...

You have to use a vote admin command, and if you are alone, it will automatically assign you as an admin, just need to do this:

#vote admin (name)

Simple.

Also, for the BI devs managing the BI Pub servers, I've noticed some tinkering within the servers, and I want to point out some issues specific to the BI Public Servers.

1. VON Quality

I noticed you guys lowered the Voice Over Net quality down, and I don't really understand why. Now, I can barely understand anyone unless they have a quite decent microphone. While at it, I would like it if you could put the VON quality higher than what it was, as people like crystal clear comms and the likes.

2. Difficulty Settings

With the new difficulty settings, it seems to look like you can "edit" the difficulties on servers, but apparently BI Pub Zeus is an exception. If you try to make just a little change from the normal difficulty preset, the difficulty automatically sets itself into the veteran preset.

Me, and probably others, would prefer it if we could make custom difficulties in pub zeus(such as third person disabled and edited AI precision, but still be able to see who's talking on VON.)

3. AI Difficulty

For some reason, it seems like in BI Public Zeus the AI is much more "headshotty" than other servers. Might just be because others have custom difficulties or something similiar, but referencing to difficulty settings, people who play on the servers would appreciate it if they could actually edit the AI precision and skill, as described that it is a possibility for admins now.

Other than that, the only complaint left is the currently random server downtimes which I think would be better to be notified to anyone within a server using an RC client or something similiar.

the VON quality should not be lowered, it's

vonCodec=1;

vonCodecQuality=30;

aka the maximum, if you experience worse quality than it was before, please do audio&video recording (e.g. youtube or twitch)

and PM the URL so I can take look and listen, someone already claimed the same but they forgot to send me the recording

Difficulty Settings

With the new difficulty settings, it seems to look like you can "edit" the difficulties on servers, but apparently BI Pub Zeus is an exception. If you try to make just a little change from the normal difficulty preset, the difficulty automatically sets itself into the veteran preset.

Me, and probably others, would prefer it if we could make custom difficulties in pub zeus(such as third person disabled and edited AI precision, but still be able to see who's talking on VON.)

Is there an ETA on a fix?

Currently, if you select Custom settings, it loads the old Expert settings, which is not fun to play with in a public environment, mainly due to VON ID being disabled. However, I'd like to give people more of a challenge with disabling additional Map informations(especially spotting enemy Infantry on the map)