Sign in to follow this  
TCBRUNCH

WIP HH-60G PJ Helicopter

What would be better for a fictional heavy version of the helicopter guns?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What would be better for a fictional heavy version of the helicopter guns?

• Gau 19
    • mk19

Hello to all, My name is TCBRUNCH, I am currently working on an HH-60G for arma 2, this was given to me by ExA, i am modifying it for CSAR operations, it has 2 stretchers and 2 m134's with new mounts for them, so what have i done so far, put 2 stretchers in the helicopter and added mini guns with optics... not much right? wrong... (Arnold Schwarzenegger reference) im working on a new skin and getting it closer to the real thing, but , my limited skills with 3d modeling and skinning can only go so far, so what do i need from the community, HELP :( with the configs...

Whats done so far:

-m134's with Holo sights.

-2 streachers.

-New Skin (needs a little more work).

Whats needs to be done:

-Adding tubes to the m134's for the cartridges to fall out of.

-Adding a way to scroll wheel select to sit in litter 1 or 2.

-Adding a way to scroll wheel select to sit in medical officer position.

-Fixing a graphical glitching where the skins go purple and red for some reason.

-Adding thermal Hot white and hot black to the FLIR camera.

-Fast roping.

Seems like allot? it is, but it will be worth it. it can pave the way to making it in arma 3.

Here are some screenshots:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3VV16VVfQ_pOEVRcG5PMUlvdTg/edit

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3VV16VVfQ_pQi1tMVZRZVVaSk0/edit

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3VV16VVfQ_pZWFCbmlZQjBCWTg/edit

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3VV16VVfQ_pZmxvQ053WndUeUU/edit

I hope you guy like it so far, all credit will go to every one who has and will work on it :) .

Credit so far goes to:

Stiltman and ExplosiveAids for the Original HH-60G

PM me if you want to help with anything.

Update 1# (4-7-2014)

So what have we been up to, well since Deltagamer has been such a good sport, and generally helpfull, i am going to make this a joint release.

So whats new?

-Flir camera has been fixed.

-You can ride in the helicopter now in both stretcher positions.

-You can ride in a medical officer position.

-Graphical glitches have been fixed.

With the good comes the bad, new errors and glitches:

-You can see the positions you can get in to from all the positions of the aircraft (when inside of the aircraft all ready)

-When loading in a soldier it does not load in to the stretcher (We are working on that part, when we fix it the mod will got to beta)

What is left to be done?

-The miniguns need work, adding tubing, brass falling out etc...

-Adding M3 50.'s to the helicopter.

-Multiple skins which will be classified by mustache.

The aircraft will be released when it goes in to beta but for now a sneak peak screen shot of what it looks like so far:

http://i.imgur.com/pfToVhO.jpg

Edited by TCBRUNCH

@TCBRUNCH Thread moved to Arma2 area, you posted this in the Arma1 section :)

Welcome new blood, my first recommendation would be to save all image files in jpeg format, you can do this with free programs such as gimp, paint.net or the very basic mspaint. Doing so will have less quality than bmp but the file size will be FAR smaller and thus you can use second party websites such as image shack or photobucket to host your images, using those links you can then host them directly on the forums provided they do not exceed 100kb's.

To the subject itself I think it looks like a great start and is another nice example of how folks sharing with other folks helps drive productivity, I personally cannot offer any assistance to your project but I can provide you with tools if need be and some direction in how to better some of those skills.

This looks pretty awesome! Inside Combat Rescue was a really in depth insight to the PJ's and their jobs.

I'll keep an eye on this!

Looks great. But why not also for arma3. We need a chopper like this in arma3

This aircraft will go to arma 3, but i want to make it for arma 2 first, i like both games and i want my work in both of them :D

Well my mod has a HH-60G Varient helicopter if you'd like to back port it I'd give you the files..

Well my mod has a HH-60G Varient helicopter if you'd like to back port it I'd give you the files..

AtinAkiri, i would like to respectfully decline your offer, what i would like you to do, if possible, to help me with the config for the aircraft, and if we get it to work, you may add it to your mod :)

AtinAkiri, i would like to respectfully decline your offer, what i would like you to do, if possible, to help me with the config for the aircraft, and if we get it to work, you may add it to your mod :)

I can easily do the ArmA 3 Config, but I sadly have no experience in ArmA 2 modding, but I'm willing to give it a shot.

So this is what I have been up too over the past few hours.

I've added the two stretcher seating positions and the two PJ seating positions one on the right door with legs dangling and one inside next to the stretchers. I will also fix a few bugs for you if that's ok leaving it almost ready for release. You can add what you want to it or change anything I've done, if you would like any more help with it just ask and I will try my best. As for the ArmA 3 porting I would also like to help with that so pm me anytime bud :)

Here's a screenshot!

6HTUWRv.jpg

Just updated the original post, check it out guys to see what is new

OMG! Nice to see that some people are still working on additional content for ARMA 2! It looks great and I always wanted to have a more realistic HH-60G. Keep up the good work TRBRUNCH!

I have a question. Would you consider creating matching crews and PJs?

Well im still alive and kicking, i am having some problems right now, i cant load ppl in to the stretchers, im going to get it ported to arma 3, i am going to to release it in alpha in a bit

Will there be a arma 2 version or at least an unbined version for further work? And i`ve got a m3m version for the Blackhawk in ArmA 2.

Looking forward to the Alpha release, as a HH-60G is sorely missing in A3, and A2 for that matter. However in A2 there are mods which brings it in, but by the looks of it, your model has just that extra touch of PJ over it.

Would be glad to sign-up as a tester, should you need one.

Well i am currently trying to get this to be released only for arma 3, and i am in the process of getting that done after these six months of being silent about it, just give me time, i will try and get this done for before FEB 27, but i will confirm the release date at a later time

Ha, that sounds great, 27th of Feb would be just after my brithday and this would defently be a very awesome present. Hope you get it done!

Thank you for your work ... I am very pleased entuzazm people creating addons for our favorite games .. waiting for the release of HH-60G for ARMA3