Sign in to follow this  
Degman

Binarize.exe stopped working

Every time I try to binarize anything with Addon builder (whics is buggy as fuc**** hell in latest ""stable"" branch) - I just get error which says "Binarize.exe has stopped working". Great, just great! I never have experienced such a stupid problems while packing my addons, and now BI devs has changed some minor things and NOTHING is working properly. As I mentioned in Alduric's post - why have you been changing Addon builder & other things in first place ? What was wrong with them ? What problems did we had with it (oh, a irony) ?

Sorry if this isnt true, because I don't use addon builder, but I think you can just use some other program to do it right?

Somthing like eliteness or some other program that does binarization and other pbo functions, i cant find a link to elitness though.

I think other ones like pbopacker or some programs MIGHT do binarization, but I am still pretty sure there is some program that does this besides the arma 3 addon builder.

There are other programs, but I prefer using BI tools (and that0s why I am reporting a problem). Now I am surprised how dammaged they are. It was 100% working before latest "stable" branch, but now situation is how it is.

Cannot create new topics here for some reasons...but also had issue with Addon Builder - and it does not give a decent error message.

"Build failed. Result code=-1073741819

Binarize task failed."

This after some 2h of running.

** Edit: Now switching to pboProject. Which I am sure will cost me another couple of hours to try to get to run. :)