Sign in to follow this  
kuokenken

Addon Builder build successful but without file

The problem started five days ago, my shortcut of addon builder suddenly lost connection with addon builder. After I uninstall and install the tools again, the addon builder appears to get pack into a folder after a new update(I guess, otherwise I remember its in the main folder) But the addon builder just doesn't work at all. I'll show build successful message but without any pbo files emerge, and after I change to other computer and install everything but still the same, any idea what might caused this?

The latest update to addon builder came with a bug that keeps the created pbo from being moved from the temporary folder to the destination folder. Check your temp-folder and it should be there.

Found it, thank a lot, I should've came here earlier.

The latest update to addon builder came with a bug that keeps the created pbo from being moved from the temporary folder to the destination folder. Check your temp-folder and it should be there.

omg thank you so much!

If you grow tired of manually getting it from your temp folder you can always opt in for the tools devbranch, where the bug is fixed.

The latest version of addon builder is absolutely terrible, a big step back from the previous version.

They found a way to ruin a perfectly fine tool. BinPBO was fine the way it was, thanks for ruining it.