zooloo75

Dynamic Cover System

Thank you very much for informing us of the update :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Interesting, another mod to add as soon as I get back playing ArmA.

Yay!

it works pretty good. what i really don´t like, is that when you are popped out of cover, you caracter is stuck/stationary.

you cant ajust if you are to far out, and want to back a little more in cover.

if its possible leave the mobility.

otherwise its great. but it dont reminds me on any modern shooter. it was allready in the game vietcong from 2003 ;)

it works pretty good. what i really don´t like, is that when you are popped out of cover, you caracter is stuck/stationary.

that's because the default adjust animation has no ability to move. you'll just have to practice a little bit to get the distances down. it'S the same with the default system, not really a specific problem of this addon.

if its possible leave the mobility.

otherwise its great. but it dont reminds me on any modern shooter. it was allready in the game vietcong from 2003 ;)

I don't want to play the blame game, but blame the game.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Late post, I dont know what took me so long to see this, but happen to run into it on the steam workshop the other night, tried it out and I really like the concept, and the efficiency of it.

I like the fact that its autonomous where you dont have to push any extra buttons to make it work it works right off of your aiming down the sites whether

you have a scope, reticule, or iron sites this really helps in combat.

From behind tall walls where you need to stand you can now get a bead on targets faster, peaking around corners has become more efficient.

Nice work zooloo75!

Zooloo,

are you still going to impliment the 3rd person "zoom peak" ?

Wow this is going to help this old man, big time! My old keyboard still takes a little getting used to but now I can remove a couple of pecks.

...I read through but I didn't see anywhere about moving to the left. Is this right peak only?

Thanks

keyboard_zpsduy2hktv.jpg

Is this right peak only?

...I should have tested it more before posting my question. I was trying to peak when I was on the street looking to the left of a building corner. I couldn't peak there, but today when I was upstairs looking through a window, I could peak both left AND right.

Thank you very much for this mod. Check is in the mail !

Your movement is locked until you unzoom or until after 3 seconds (?).

I would prefer to have it on a custom temporary key and not hardwired to zoom if that's possible.

I tested it last night a bit more and found that I can get stuck in the peak position. I was having to stand up and fiddle with move keys to shake myself loose. As the author has stated, it is meant to reduce key taps so the "aim" function is where it needs to stay. I also use the VTS Weapons Resting and I will play a little bit more with the two together. (it seemed like I was getting stuck in resting mode until I moved at a more far distance than I used to). I Will LYK.

Just had hard drive crash with most of my mods on it and sadly this is one -i cant find it on Steam and obviously Armaholic is no longer an option -anyone still have this they can upload -literally need this mod its like 2nd nature for me

~Necro Froggy!!!

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, froggyluv said:

Just had hard drive crash with most of my mods on it and sadly this is one -i cant find it on Steam and obviously Armaholic is no longer an option -anyone still have this they can upload -literally need this mod its like 2nd nature for me

~Necro Froggy!!!

Hope this helps:  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bxdre388v75dioh/AACThwfFZgYLjfRehc6PMQIJa?dl=0

12 hours ago, chops said:

"This item was deleted"

😥

I was keen to have a look at this. Any chance someone could kindly reupload? Cheers

Sorry yeah, I took it down, not sure if anyone else was interested.

But you got it, which is good.

• Like 1