Hey guys!

I was sick of only being able to teleport to specific players set prior to mission start. So I created a tool, which allows you to teleport to any player in the mission with advanced options. What does "advanced options" mean?

You can now, teleport to any availabe vehicle role in a players vehicle. This screenshot will illustrate that a bit:

Click for pic! (154 kB)

I think, that explains it all :)

How to use this:

First, you have to place the W_Teleporter folder in your mission fodler. To use this teleporter you have to place following in the description.ext:

#include "W_Teleporter\dialog.hpp"
class CfgFunctions {

[indent]#include "W_Teleporter\CfgFunctions.hpp"[/indent]

};

Notice that you are not able to mention the class CfgFunctions {}; twice in your description.ext!

You can turn any object into a teleporter just by calling this little script in the initPlayerLocal.sqf of your mission:

[OBJECTNAME] call FETT_fnc_W_addTeleport;

Download

Have fun with this teleporter!

Best regards,

[W] Fett_Li

---------- Post added at 23:46 ---------- Previous post was at 23:19 ----------

And there's allready a little update.

2 hours ago, Liam_McKendrick said:

Link is dead 😔

Well the thread is 7 years old. It was created back in 2014, so I am not too surprised the link is dead.

10) Do not dig up old threads

Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. If in doubt as to what is "significant", contact a moderator and they will give you their opinion. As always old threads will remain open or be closed at the moderator's discretion.

• Like 1