Sign in to follow this  
antrix

ARMA 2 Commanding AI issues

Hello all. I'm not sure if I post this thread in the right section, because I don't visit this forum very often, so my excuses to the moderators if they have to redirect it to somewhere else. I play the ARMA series since maybe 2006-2007, but I understood that there is a problem in ArmA 2 which I can't find working answer nowhere - I searched here, I searched in google, even in youtube, but didn't help me. So, the problem is:

I'm playing as team leader of a section or group, etc. and some of the options are not allowed for me. Command with hotkey 3, command with hotkey 7 which stands for engagement and combat mode. They work in the campaign and bootcamp but not in the editor, and I can't understand why - I tried to search for options like in OFP - advanced and cadet mode for the editor, I searched in the controls, I searched in the profiler but no effect.

I know how to select units, how to give 'em tasks, how to assign them to teams, actually I don't have problems with commanding units, however I have problem with this two command keys. They are always grey which means that they can't be used. Can someone help me? Is there a chance that some patch like 1.62 can bug the editor? I play this game since it's release but had a period in which I haven't play for about a year or two. The game is absolutely complete, it have all of the DLCs. I use editor very often for making some simulations, don't have problems with triggers, waypoints, modules, also sometimes use some basic scripts but... I can't find a solution for this problem. Please help.

Greetings,

Viktor