Sign in to follow this  
DieselJC

Looking for Hunter Templates

I am wanting to re-texture Hunters for use in a PMC clan but cant seem to find any psd templates anywhere..are these available anywhere or even possible to get?

I did a search and only came up with Infantry templates no vehicles..any help would be appreciated.

Diesel

No, u have to work on BI textures or find some1 who made templates and will share with you.

The current texture has the light tan. Grab that, copy into a working file, desaturate it to gray and color over the top :)

You'll need to change either the new color layer or the desaturated layer's opacity and turn one of them into an 'overlay' option for the best blending.

There are quite a few tutorials on how to do it, that's how I learned :)

i could give a go making a community template, but a heads up the hunter is made of multiple files, the body, the turret, and the back

Angel is right, the config.cpp pieces together the different parts of the Hunter to make the different variants. I seem to remember the basic hunter is two textures; one for the body and the second for the cloth back and wheels.

If you could include the dirt effects in another layer that would take many of the reskins to the next level :rolleyes:

Thanks very much for the link and the textures! Great work and really great of you to share them with the community!