hogthar

Design mastery weapons

All I can ask for is to make these sounds sexy when they fire unsuppressed and suppressed, RHS has done a beautiful job with theirs, I hope yours sounds just as sexy... but in saying that I remember the old m4's you had out, which sounded pretty nice so I don't think I have to worry B) Good job so far mate.

• Like 1

All I can ask for is to make these sounds sexy when they fire unsuppressed and suppressed, RHS has done a beautiful job with theirs, I hope yours sounds just as sexy... but in saying that I remember the old m4's you had out, which sounded pretty nice so I don't think I have to worry B) Good job so far mate.

There is a video clip of the firing sounds -it's a couple of pages back.

• Like 1

i'll try. Also i will support the RHS mod with opcional config pbo's, and if you like my weapon sound i will make opcional sound addon to replace rhs m4 and m16 to mine.

• Like 3

So finnaly i had time to finish to camo version for M4 family.

Sadly in the next few weeks I'll have no time to work on this pack, you know it's summer time.

But here's some picture about camoed M4:

8A223F8421AFD3BD400B792FAB7AC99BB46D719D

5E2A783E1D12BF97980CEE5320A9FE2B112355CC

CE1A655A756FE11457A876623A24DE1E5F866FAD

05C65B64E61725E9EF3B60DE8A38454A40C28708

• Like 10

Hi Hogthar I've just found this topic, and those rifles are marvellous, congrats for the work!! Hope to see them soon in game :D 

• Like 3

On 2016. 12. 30. at 10:38 PM, Edo_94 said:

Hi Hogthar I've just found this topic, and those rifles are marvellous, congrats for the work!! Hope to see them soon in game :D 

I hope it too. I working on multiply project at this time for my community but when i have time i working on this, sadly i'm not progressing too fast but it will be completed once.

• Like 4

Take all the time you need! I just wanted to say that you're doing a wonderful job :)

• Like 1

I know this is an older thread, but just letting you know that since a recent game update, DM weapons no longer show up in the arsenal and cannot be accessed..A shame as these are really nice quality M4's . The optics-eotech's etc are still showing up however.

• Like 2

Hi, this addon is pretty good. It has a good sound, I like its textures. Please, I am writing to the creator of this mod. Sir, could you update it, so that the weapons appear in the Virtual Arsenal ?. I think and I think it's a good add-on that should not end in oblivion. If the creator of this addons could not, is someone encouraged to restore it? logically with the approval of the creator, of course.