hogthar

Design mastery weapons

jUST so you know, there are no icon pictures for the weapons in game; for example, when if you open your virtual arsenal you notice that none of your weapons have a picture.

I and my community didn't meet this problem. Anyway the new icon is white.

I and my community didn't meet this problem. Anyway the new icon is white.

Same here... on Arsenal/MCC/VAS the icon is white (not invisible)

Thanks for sending us the fixed version yesterday :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hey man, loving the mod at present but I've encountered a small bug, once again with Arsenal. I've noticed that the AN/PEQ-15's are unavailable for any weapon variant be they M4, M4A1 or M16A4's that don't have the M203 UGL on them. I tried putting one of the pointers in my gear and manually attaching it to the weapon and it worked, but when you come out of the "Try" mode and back into the Arsenal the pointer disappears.

I have also noticed that all of the M203 weapon variants in all camo's have two AN/PEQ-15's for both top and side, it would appear to me that the M203 variants have somehow taken the pointers from the standard variants. Sorry to be the bearer of yet more bad news, however I'm loving the weapons and thank you whole heartedly for your hard work!

@Wiggie: the AN/PEQ-15 is available to all weapons (ASDG JR compliants) and Virtual Arsenal is known to be a b#tch with modded accessories... it´s not Hogthar´s fault, use VAS (Virtual Ammobox System) or MCC cargo and you´ll see they´re all there and available to all weapons!

@Hogthar: sorry to not praise you earlier, but I was busy... PLAYING WITH YOUR AWESOME GUNS! Loved so much the M68CCO, all camo variants and the light switch on AN/PEQ-15, super!

Thanks a lot man!

BTW, this weapon could be used with replacement pack on SOCMOD units, cause it fits right in (camos etc) and their M4s/MK18 aren´t ASDG JR compliant, which is a pitty (thou Meatball promissed to look into adding ASDG) or even a replacement pack for NATO or at least Vanilla SF units!

cheers!

Thanks for your answer, you are absolute right.

I'm glad you like my mod :D

If SOCMOD units will use my weapons that would be awsome. So thanks.

Hi Hogthar!

I love your mod. It's one of my favorite weapon pack so far...

Do you have any plans to include the ACOG sight?

I have plans like that.

Optics plans: Leupold Mark 4 HAMR with all camo, ELCAN SpecterDR DFOV14 with all camo, Trijicon ACOG 4x32 with all camo, Trijicon ACOG 4x32(led version) with all camo, and some hybrid sights.

I have plans like that.

Optics plans: Leupold Mark 4 HAMR with all camo, ELCAN SpecterDR DFOV14 with all camo, Trijicon ACOG 4x32 with all camo, Trijicon ACOG 4x32(led version) with all camo, and some hybrid sights.

Great! I´d love to play with those! By hybrid optics you mean Eotech or Aimpoint + Magnification? (like the G33) -> https://www.google.com.br/search?q=g33+eotech&es_sm=122&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=j0JyVNquFoyggwSF24PoDA&ved=0CB4QsAQ&biw=1455&bih=675

Ohh man!! If you add a 10.3inch barrel version of your M4a1 (Mk18 mod 0) this will be the only primary weapon my guys use. Full stop

Hogthar: First off, love this weapons pack. Sounds are spot on, both suppressed & unsuppressed. The models for the weapons, and attachments - MINT. Love them.

However...I have one or two complaints ;)

First - I still have to use Massi's weapons pack for both LMG's, and marksman/sniper systems! So if you have anything planned for those...an amazing quality pack like your M4/M16's, in the making...I'm waiting and praying!

Thanks again! And great work!

Hi and wonderful mod, but i got a problem, eventhough in editor i can access the wepaons through the ammobox however in Virtual Arsenal (through MCC sandbox) when i click on the weapon icon nothing happens my player still has the previous weapon i chose thanks in advance

I don't know what could be the problem.

For me its working fine.

Maybe check the mod requriments:ASDG Joint Rails, ASDG LightSwitch & Community Base addons A3.

Everything is good on my end, too! (check the VAS version, it must be v2.6 or up to be compactible with latst arma3 patches!)

Hogthar, if you may, could we have some screenies on your upcoming new optics (like the G33 toggling magnified Eotech?) Quite anxious for the update!

cheers!

its not VAS, its the BIS arsenal (virtual Arsenal) and i access it through MCC 4 , any help will be apprecaited thanks in advance

That´s bizarre, I use the Virtual Arsenal through MCC4 a lot, and haven´t had any probs with hogthar´s weapons (which I use a lot too)... but anyway, VAS/ASOG/VirtaulArsenal are always bugged to some extend so we gotta find workarounds: example - on VAS, some weapons doesn´t display the proper scope attachments, so I scroll down to a next weapon which has (as long as both are ASDG JR compliants) and I can attach the scope I want =)

cheers!

I rest during holidays so I didn't proceed this mod. I have some unfinished models but those looks ugly at this moment.

Also i working more mods at this time(1. unit mod, 2. light mod).

Turning to the point i will continue this mod in February.

Please be patient.

Nice, you´re working on an unit mod too? (the light is kinda expected as it´s one of your expertizes lol) Great news!

Null problem, if there´s nothing to show, we´ll wait patiently (but now quite curious about that unit mod lol)

Have a nice 2015, btw!

cheers!

hey these weapons look fantastic.i havnt downloaded yet because between RHS +Massi +Robert Hammer i have SO many M4's- i was wondering can someone tell me if these have 3-round burst fire?not enough weapons have this and i am looking for some.thanks

hey these weapons look fantastic.i havnt downloaded yet because between RHS +Massi +Robert Hammer i have SO many M4's- i was wondering can someone tell me if these have 3-round burst fire?not enough weapons have this and i am looking for some.thanks

The M4s have the 3-round burst,and the M4A1 are Full-auto in this mod,AFAIK.