hogthar

Design mastery weapons

Warlord, the russian part is just the same as the english, Oh my god = О, мой бог

So on and so forth, but yeah the english sums up what he said in russian

Then he goes on to say something in german....

Being "hail hogor"

and "for instance?" with a question mark... :confused:

He then goes on to say "anyways , here is your music" in hungarian, and provides a video link.

Your welcome for the translation, but I also have no clue what the fuck he seems to think he is doing posting this.... :eek:

Sitrepo is help with Design Mastery, but also he like trolling i don't know why?

Hogthar, please don´t forget to update your ASDG JR optional file, the last update kinda fubared it (your optics were available to all ASDG JR complient weapons, but yours M4/M16 could only attach vanilla accessories, not even your own would attach)!!!!

Keep up the great work, anxious for your M68 aimpoint! Does your AN/PEQ-15 uses MRT accessories functionality (to toggle between light and IR laser) or you´ve coded that on your own???? :bounce3:

cheers!

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

I use this one: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26386

and of couse i won't want say it is own code!

When new version release it will be marked.

Nice, but If I recall, it have been merged with MRT accessories - Robalo and Dat12thMonkey are cooperating on this endevour ;)

But I have both, so bring it on lol

Anxious for the next version!

cheers!

They aimpoint magnifier system is really great so i will use MRT accessories for my eotech & aimpoint.

They aimpoint magnifier system is really great so i will use MRT accessories for my eotech & aimpoint.

Yeah, I love it too, even thou is just a proof of concept, I use it a lot, and with your HD models, it will be AWESOME!!!! Glad I could help, and now I´m exploding of anxiety to see your update ingame ;D

Keep up the great work, Hogthar!

Nice job...

Do you have any plans to include the KAC sound suppression devices ? M203 etc...

Edited by RiMaP-P90

JUST AWESOME! Your camos are top notch and I have missed the update on GLs (your other post), finally it is great! I´ve loved the special care you´ve taken to put the GL folding sight a little back, so the AN/PEQ-15 can be attached on top on the M16 =D

Anxious to play with your updated guns! Hope someone makes a replacement pack for the NATO units with it!

cheers!

When are you going to release this amazing stuff man, I want to fire off some 40mm with these babies.

Acctually its done :D

i binarizing at the moment so i think you will see tomorrow on armaholic.

Hey Hogthar, is something wrong with the config? I can´t find the DM weapons ammobox on Editor, nor MCC, and the weapons and accessories doesn´t show up on Virtual Arsenal, Virtual Ammobox nor MCC cargo! I can´t spawn and test your new weapons =/ (yes, I have the .pbo files on a activated mod folder, and tried loading A3 on with only @CBA_A3 and @DMweapons, so no mod conflict here...)

I even tried using initialization code for equiping my unit with your rifles

removeAllWeapons this; this addWeapon "DM_CAMO_ATACSWL_M4";

and it didn´t work... it is like your addon doesn´t exists... maybe binarization problem? BI tools are a bitch to binarize lately I´ve heard...

cheers!

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

;2811645']Hey Hogthar' date=' is something wrong with the config? I can´t find the DM weapons ammobox on Editor, nor MCC, and the weapons and accessories doesn´t show up on Virtual Arsenal, Virtual Ammobox nor MCC cargo! I can´t spawn and test your new weapons =/ (yes, I have the .pbo files on a activated mod folder)[/quote']

Yup, having the same problem.

;2811645']Hey Hogthar' date=' is something wrong with the config? I can´t find the DM weapons ammobox on Editor, nor MCC, and the weapons and accessories doesn´t show up on Virtual Arsenal, Virtual Ammobox nor MCC cargo! I can´t spawn and test your new weapons =/ (yes, I have the .pbo files on a activated mod folder)[/quote']

Same here, Corporal_Lib. I checked and double-checked myself on mod placement and activation but the weapons never show up in VAS, Arsenal, or the Editor.

http://imgur.com/NVWVj1X

Well,I got a picture about the problems they said,you can see i can find the name of the weapons in the Arsenal but it doesn't show in my soldier's hands.

I too excited about release so somehow i missed the config file.

I finish my job about 17 pm so then i will upload the fixed version!.

I too excited about release so somehow i missed the config file.

I finish my job about 17 pm so then i will upload the fixed version!.

Null problem, Hogthar, we´re also excited but we can wait a few more hours to enjoy it... meanwhile, I´ll suggest again: anybody willing to create a replacement pack so NATO units use Hogthar´s weapons????

cheers!

Thanks for sending us the newest release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!