hogthar

Design mastery weapons

I didn't forget, and it is work perfectly.

Update is coming soon.

Thanks for sending us the newest release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

I didn't forget, and it is work perfectly.

Update is coming soon.

Thank you, DM a classic in arma 3 :638:

Firstly, if I haven't posted this before, this M4/M16 addon is superb. The sounds are rich and authentic and I especially love the low bearing front sights on the M4A1 and the M16A4 which make them great for use with a 3D magnified optic like the RCO (I wish the M4 was the same but I understand why it's not, it wouldn't line up correctly with the carry handle sights). Right now, my only discrepancy (other than no M203 version which I know is coming soon) is that the muzzle brake has two errors that I can see; in the third person the cut out slots are not see-through (they are in 1st person view) and the cut outs look to surround the entire muzzle brake when there should only be 5 across the top and none at the bottom. Also, is there a way you could config the rifles so that they spit out red tracers instead of yellow for it's 5 last rounds when attached with the regular (non tracer versions) of the 5.56 magazines? I know that is a vanilla game problem as the 5.56 is primarily used by the independent factions.

I focusing to the new stuffs at this moment, but i wrote these problem to my list.

I have an schedule.

new stuffs then fixes, new stuff again and so on.

the new stuff what i currently working:

GL version for M4, M4A1, M16A4.

Aimpoint comp m2.

Size optimalization.

Ironsight correction.

Opcional J.S.R.S. addon.

What ammo does this mod use? By this I mean are you using BIS ammo or did you make your own? Since I see no class cfg_ammo in the pbo, I am assuming you are using BIS's? I ask this because I want to increase the bullet damage of the weapon. There is a mod on armaholic (Nato 5.56 Damage mod http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24204) that can help me out, although, I would have to know the name of your ammo class in order to add it to the mod. Thanks.

What ammo does this mod use? By this I mean are you using BIS ammo or did you make your own? Since I see no class cfg_ammo in the pbo, I am assuming you are using BIS's? I ask this because I want to increase the bullet damage of the weapon. There is a mod on armaholic (Nato 5.56 Damage mod http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24204) that can help me out, although, I would have to know the name of your ammo class in order to add it to the mod. Thanks.

You don't. This mod uses the default Arma 5.56 magazine, that damage mod already increases the damage for them. If this mod made its own ammo like for instance, the STI Machine gun mod, then you would need to open up the config file of the damage mod and add those in. So you're good to go is what I'm saying.

--EDIT--

Use the second config file shown there that deals with only vanilla ammo and magazines, by default the mod also includes Massi's weapons pack and RH's M4s and M16s and thus are requirements.

I focusing to the new stuffs at this moment, but i wrote these problem to my list.

I have an schedule.

new stuffs then fixes, new stuff again and so on.

the new stuff what i currently working:

GL version for M4, M4A1, M16A4.

Aimpoint comp m2.

Size optimalization.

Ironsight correction.

Opcional J.S.R.S. addon.

That's great plan.

The latest 1.2version still pop out sound config error, pls check and tweak it.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/DM_M4_base/Burst.StandardSound'.

Warning Message: No entry '.weaponSoundEffect'.

Thanks, I missed somehow.

Fixed, It will be the next release.

Great update, Hogthar! By the Way, this thread should be moved to Mods Released, doesn´t it? ;)

Maybe yes, I don't know how it works :D

I will update this mod so this isn't problem for me, at least made ​​me remember: I need to do more things. ;)

I would highly recommend using Spartans ballistics for your ammo all of the better weapon packs use it, even RH will be using it in his upcoming m4 update. When his update comes out I would love to use yours and his. I hope you add this, it does give the feeling of the weapon a more realistic experience.

Oh my god, what are these pieces of shits? You cannot even make a GL version or a Holo sight with a magnifier? Or a goddamn underbarrel flamethrower? Or a masterkey shotgun? Goddamnit Hogor!!!

О, мой бог, каковы Ñти куÑки дерьма? Ð’Ñ‹ не можете даже Ñделать верÑию GL или зрение Холо Ñ Ð»ÑƒÐ¿Ð¾Ð¹? Или проклÑтый подÑтвольного flametrwoer? Или MASTERKEY дробовик? ПроклÑтье Hogor !!!

Heil Hogor!

Zum beispiel?

Amúgy itt a zenéd:

Edited by Sitrepo

Oh my god, what are these pieces of shits? You cannot even make a GL version or a Holo sight with a magnifier? Or a goddamn underbarrel flamethrower? Or a masterkey shotgun? Goddamnit Hogor!!!

О, мой бог, каковы Ñти куÑки дерьма? Ð’Ñ‹ не можете даже Ñделать верÑию GL или зрение Холо Ñ Ð»ÑƒÐ¿Ð¾Ð¹? Или проклÑтый подÑтвольного flametrwoer? Или MASTERKEY дробовик? ПроклÑтье Hogor !!!

Heil Hogor!

Zum beispiel?

Amúgy itt a zenéd:

god ! FPDR

Heil Hogor!

Zum beispiel?

Amúgy itt a zenéd:

Wow I hope your joking. I can't read the majority of your post, so I won't judge yet. Keep trucking Hog, someone has a problem.they.can use something else or make their own