hogthar

Design mastery weapons

Happened to me with one of my sight models once.

I think it was adding the named property forceNotAlpha = 1 to the Geometry LOD and the top resolution LOD (0.000 or 1.000 - whichever is top LOD in your model) that fixed it for me.

I added "forcenotalpha 1" to first lod before but i didn't add to geomety lod, now it is work.

Thanks.

MRCO transparency issue -> Problem solved thanks RobertHammer. it was an model part on default model which was use texture alpha. I added "forcenotalpha 1" to first lod before but i didn't add to geomety lod, now it is work.

Thanks.

This should be posted on a "Sticky thread" here so other mod developers that are still struggling with this issue can solve it just like that! Great news, Hogthar, I´m waiting anxiously to use your camoed M4A1 in various missions!

Cheers!

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

It looks like a comic style (Borderlands style). It's only my opinion. Should it look so (no offense)..?

Battle worn weapons and optics, that´s really a bless to sore eyes... BTW, if you could implement Alwarren´s or Kaelis M16 specific reload animations it would be super! (or Toadie2k´s but he hasn´t released the M16/Colt M727 yet, but he shares his animation source code)

Alwarren and Kaelis are very fond on sharing his animations =)

I want to learn how to work the reload animation, so when i finish the GL version and some optics then i will create my own animations.

If you have interrest I can give you a little support (tutorial) with custom reload animations. Just PM me

I am intersed.

I done with the first version, Now i finalizing.

When its releasing on armaholic I will send pm to you.

Thanks for sending us the release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

nice weaponsï¼

As them compatible with ASDGï¼JR,why not also compatible with Ikrï¼Ammo ?Then we can use the ammo from other mods,like mk262 in RH's M4 MOD.

The worst weapon mod ever! The sound are terrible, skins are even worse. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. It takes too much hits to kill an enemy. The recoil is insane. Just don't even try it.

There is a typo in the Armaholic front page Design Matery.

The worst weapon mod ever! The sound are terrible, skins are even worse. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. It takes too much hits to kill an enemy. The recoil is insane. Just don't even try it.

I like the sounds, though you're not the first I see complaining about them. also, while these textures aren't the best, they beat 90% of all the weapon mods for Arma 3. the models are great, that's what I like the most about it. and stopping power is dependent on the magazine, not the weapon.

meh, to each their own I guess

He just kiding, he is my friend and help test and finding the bugs.

Yeah, we made a bet that i don't have the guts to write a comment that kinda talks shit about his mod. Actually i really like it, tho i have some problems with it. But yeah, all-in-all it's good.

LOL..nice one...

This is a really well done M4/M16 addon. The models and textures are A grade material, for sure. Sounds are nicely applied to, it's great when there's an echo present. Only things that I would like see changed is a top rail cover as well as the mag to spit out red tracers instead of yellow tracers for it's last four rounds.

Great textures. This is a high quality mod for sure. However, when using the Eotech there isn't a center dot. Otherwise its pretty great.

Yes i know that bug, sadly the binpbo degrade my texture, i will release fix version to the weekend, so if anyone fing some bug please report.

Classic mod for me, all perfect but sound problem (dev ver) no test in Main Branch. thx for this awesome mod!

Can you accurate that sound problem?

Maybe i can fix it.