Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Are you sure about that ? Some missions are spawing AI on the client side and not on the server.

IIRC, using ASR (another AI mod) on the server only was not impacting AIs spawned on the client. To get ASR on all AIs, it was mandatory to have the addons both on the clients and the server.

The current version only supports AI server side, the next release will support AI on all locality, including on headless client.

R3f no longer script based? Wanted to integrate it with the server without any needs of the host or clients to run anything but the mission.

Hi Team,

Is there any difference between script and addon version?

@ Team - Looks all good downloading now, testing soon - thanks

The version 1.1 is only supported on server-addon-side.

The script version is no supported nor compatible withn the addon 1.1.

The next version, will provide both script and addon material.

The version 1.1 is only supported on server-addon-side.

The script version is no supported nor compatible withn the addon 1.1.

The next version, will provide both script and addon material.

Sorry, what I meant was, do we get even more improvement on AI behavior with 1.1 version?

Also, I would like to know if it would create any kind of issue with AGM AI module.

After several coop matches I can say that your addon is game modifier and is mandatory from now on.

Congratulations

Sorry, what I meant was, do we get even more improvement on AI behavior with 1.1 version?

Also, I would like to know if it would create any kind of issue with AGM AI module.

After several coop matches I can say that your addon is game modifier and is mandatory from now on.

Congratulations

No improvement on the gameplay, just technical.

I think that there will be no problem with AGM.

It is clear that changes life. :thumb:

No improvement on the gameplay, just technical.

I think that there will be no problem with AGM.

It is clear that changes life. :thumb:

Hi Mapoule,

To make this addon even more perfect, I think you guys could implement a suppression system that is really efective. Suppression is mandatory on military tactics.

Also, a morale system would be nice.

Thanks

Hi Mapoule,

To make this addon even more perfect, I think you guys could implement a suppression system that is really efective. Suppression is mandatory on military tactics.

Also, a morale system would be nice.

Thanks

why should he implement it in his mod when there are several suppression mods out their already... open your eyes... download them and use them.. no need to reinvent the wheel... just use what is already out there... @tpwcas, @bCombat, etc..

moral system... LOL .. do you even read the forums before you post?? check out @bCombat...

Everything you asked for is already available... Just use it...

Edited by Lordprimate

why should he implement it in his mod when there are several suppression mods out their already... open your eyes... download them and use them.. no need to reinvent the wheel... just use what is already out there... @tpwcas, @bCombat, etc..

moral system... LOL .. do you even read the forums before you post?? check out @bCombat...

Everything you asked for is already available... Just use it...

Mate,

I know that all these features can be found on another mods, but I want to use this mod ONLY, because is the best one and I don't want my dedicated server running several AI mods at the same time.

The only possibility could be including TPWCAS which is a pretty nice mod and does not affect other AI mods, but the bCombat, ASR and the others I don't know if would work together.

BTW, I know that you are TPWCAS developer and congratulations on this job.

Edited by badder

i wouldnt call myself a dev i just helped move/port it into arma three... tpwcas was designd to work with ASR_AI.. I use both of them on my server no problems..

twpcas and asrai are made to work together...

bCombat is not compatible with tpwcas or asrai, however its a whole different animal, although doing mostly what above mentions mods do, it also does much more with moral and supression, and other neet stuff. Another thing about bcombat is it isnt completely designed to be on a server yet. most of it works on a server but you cant be sure yet.

VcomAI, is a new ai mod that does all sorts of neat stuff.

I would highly suggest taking the time (your time) to download these AI mods to your server... Let every one know that your putting them on the server (so people know to expect different AI behavior), and then test out which ones give your the most bang for your buck... so to speak. you obviously cant have your cake an eat it too. but you can do some testing and figure out (with what is available) how to get the desired effect from the ai.

I would suggest @tpwcas and @asr_ai . out the box they work together.

r3f should work with most ai mods you should just test it out

end offtopic sorry!!

Edited by Lordprimate

Is there any update coming i the near future for this script/mod?

Is there any update coming i the near future for this script/mod?

Yes of course the project continues. ;)

The R3F team is not going to stop there, but for now it's the holidays. :cool:

Edited by Mapoule

Yes of course the project continues. ;)

The R3F team is not going to stop there, but for now it's the holidays. :cool:

+1 :P

Is this compatible with units spawned from MCC addon (Mission Control Centre)?

Can't wait to see how the AI's gonna behave with HC :P any update?

back to work. No intermediate version for the moment. :p

Is this compatible with units spawned from MCC addon (Mission Control Centre)?

No problem. it works on all unit, even those created on the fly.

The addon works very simply, that makes it lightweight and efficient. It will not make error with other addons

If you want to use it with other similar addons, I advise you to do some tests. First try the addons one by one, compares the result. Then tested together and see what happens. Made ​​your own jujement.

Sorry for my english :p

With Zeus, groups or unit created without wp do not react. strange ...

Think about putting minimum of one wp group or unit.

3 hours ago, vafana said:

How about the "R3F AiComTarget"? any improvements?

Yes we working on it.

And joined with a script that could change the AI attitude when injured, It is frustrating to see an IA still fighting with efficiency with a 5.56 bullet in the leg or so...

We still using Mapoule's script all the time with full satisfaction; I t is why no news came for a long time.

But improvement is on the way...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, killjoe_R3F said:

We still using Mapoule's script all the time with full satisfaction; I t is why no news came for a long time.

But improvement is on the way...

Thanks, this is great news, I use this mod from the beginning without problems :icon14:

• Like 1