Ok theorikly possible but not very fair.

This script increases basics actions : supresiv fire, surrounding manoeuvre, synchronized group action.

So it was not in our intensions to block these basics for some factions and leave them brainless.

Ok theorikly possible but not very fair.

This script increases basics actions : supresiv fire, surrounding manoeuvre, synchronized group action.

So it was not in our intensions to block these basics for some factions and leave them brainless.

yeah and it does that very well, the problem for the mission maker is when a transport helicopter decides to fly back to where it was engaged and gets shoot down, instead of following its WP out of the combat zone.

Then the mission maker puts a health warning on the mission: "Play vanilla"

I got to say, congratulations on your job, it is 24Kb of the best AI behavior I have seen so far.

yeah and it does that very well, the problem for the mission maker is when a transport helicopter decides to fly back to where it was engaged and gets shoot down, instead of following its WP out of the combat zone.

Solution : this setCaptive true ;-)

Looking very nice. Included the script in Whole Lotta Altis COOP versions (in steam and withSix). ;)

Nice job guys !

We're about to test this addon in our team. ;)

what team? I do not refund the holes in uniform. Lower the head. Enjoy ...

Edited by Mapoule

Hmm, i am unsure how this works.

I can't seem to see any difference from Vanilla AI. Maybe im looking for the wrong things?

Does AI get alerted if i shot a enemy and the enemy spots me, do other AI in the near area also get alerted and starts to hunt? They atleast seems not to do it when i test.

Also, is the AI supposed to hunt you? For me, if i get detected (Seeing it when a OPFOR DETECT BLUFOR trigger) they still just stand there as usual, not hunting me at all

No problem on the script.

This works for three months on our public server.

Bad installation in your mission ?

Edited by Mapoule

No problem on the script.

This works for three months on our public server.

Bad installation in your mission ?

Yeah i tested to reinstall.

I've seen the comments and everyone seems to love it.

However. Just tested in another mission that i set up.

Seems like they need to be in groups before they start engaging and hunt you down.

In my mission i almost don't have any groups, but single placed AIs.

Now with groups set, it seems like groupleader is sending out Engage orders at me or something. But themself don't move at all, just their members.

Also, how does the communication works? Should other AIs that is like 300 meters away react? Tested to place some for like 300 meters away, as a group, but they didn't care when i was attacking some other enemy AIs for about 300 meters away from them.

But then i tested to place a group pretty near those i attacked, but behind a wall, then they reacted and also started to sent out their members

For the reaction of group leader, I've seen a few times without the script.

The script only reveals the players and AI live their lives

could I have a link to your mission? Plz

Strange.. Setting my WIP mission to public atm so you can download on workshop

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=269917141

If you see for example after Task 1, where there are sitting soldiers near chemlight, and on task 2, enemy camp near Chapel, you see that they doesen't seem to go after you at all.

Edit* Here is a test mission that i R3f to.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=273541641

"Test mission to display. To the left, 1 group with 2 members and 1 squad leader. To the Right, 3 Squadleaders/No Group.

Only the 2 members seems to care when detected and you hide"

Edited by FortuN
More missions

I see the same as you on your mission and it does not occur on my missions, I look at it.

thank you for the report.

Sorry for my english, i use google traductor

Edited by Mapoule
error

Hi Mapoule!

I tested this script on various missions in single player and it is very very good and realistic. Very good job ;)

But any chance to have it in addon format (pbo file) for an easy adaptation?

Salut Mapoule!

J'ai testé ce script sur différentes missions et c'est une tuerie. Un sacré bon boulot, je ne peux plus m'en passer déjà! Par contre serait il possible d'avoir une version sous forme d'addon, en fichier pbo afin de l'adapter facilement sur ce que l'on veux? C'est peut être une manipulation simple mais mes connaissances dans le domaine sont limitées.

Merci en tout cas et encore bravo :)

Hi Mapoule!

I tested this script on various missions in single player and it is very very good and realistic. Very good job ;)

But any chance to have it in addon format (pbo file) for an easy adaptation?

Salut Mapoule!

J'ai testé ce script sur différentes missions et c'est une tuerie. Un sacré bon boulot, je ne peux plus m'en passer déjà! Par contre serait il possible d'avoir une version sous forme d'addon, en fichier pbo afin de l'adapter facilement sur ce que l'on veux? C'est peut être une manipulation simple mais mes connaissances dans le domaine sont limitées.

Merci en tout cas et encore bravo :)

Yeah, it is possible that this becomes an addon and the whole system will be redesigned and improved.

patience.

Thank you for the compliment.

Did not had the chance to test but had a look at the code and I do like the concept and will for sure give it a try.

Personally I'm especially interested how this would work together with TPWCAS and GAIA: so far I believe it should be okay.

hmm do this script support combine combat(Infantry and armor, working together)?

hmm do this script support combine combat(Infantry and armor, working together)?

Yes it does.

A new version for this week end ... for any complain see with dwarden. :icon_rolleyes:

New version released, Version 1.1 (addon version)

first post updated

Yes it does.

A new version for this week end ... for any complain see with dwarden. :icon_rolleyes:

sweet I like how the vehicles position them self in urban environment :P

edit: hope you guys keep supporting script version.

- For a MultiPlayer use, add r3f_aicomtarget to Arma 3 folder root on the server. Players do not need the addon on there computer.

Are you sure about that ? Some missions are spawing AI on the client side and not on the server.

IIRC, using ASR (another AI mod) on the server only was not impacting AIs spawned on the client. To get ASR on all AIs, it was mandatory to have the addons both on the clients and the server.