laxemann

LAxemann's "Mount" - Animations for attaching rifle items

FPDR

Toysoldier, if you

" dont know its allowed..."

shouldn't you ask first?

You can't upload other peoples items to the workshop without permission, you have to explicitly ask that person, even if you think they will be ok with it or whatever, you still need their permission.

I guess Toysoldier's simply not that much into the english language and just wanted to tell me that someone uploaded it.

Thanks for informing me, I'll look into it.

Oh, and btw:

I'll continue working on the mod and finally fix some major bugs as soons the the new inventory eventhandlers find their way into stable. :)

Just a little proof for Drakeziel.

Also, Drakeziel, you said that the mod author -which is me- gave you the permission to upload it here.

I never did that. No allegations, but who did you talk to?

Hy Folks,

I'm currently rewriting the mod completely to become more efficient and flawless.

There's one thing that I'd like you to do:

PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS TICKET

I won't be able to do what I wanted to do without having this solved. :/

Thanks!

Hey LAxemann,

Looks like there is the a similar issue to the old BWMod problem occurring with the newer MRT Accessories mod. They have a bunch of similar LAM/Light switching modules but the "detach your current attachment" catch stops the switch.

B

Hopefully that gets fixed. Already voted a while ago. I don't know how I haven't even seen this mod before :eek:

Hey folks,

I won't continue working on the mod until we get a solution for this.

Not being able to delete single items from containers prevents me from fixing a huge bug which allows players to spawn infinite amounts of attachments. :/

To make it a bit more clear:

The script checks and detects if the player attached something, then checks what was attached and then again checks the state of the slot that got changed.

Example:

You put your silencer, which is attached to your gun, into your inventory.

The mod detects that, deletes the silencer you just put into your inventory and attaches it again onto your rifle.

so far so good.

BUT the player can also drop the attachment onto the ground.

The problem now is that the "ground" is a container and you can't delete single items from it, meaning the attachment will remain on the ground - But the mod will also reattacht the item. *sigh*

Please, BI :( :P

Probably that´s why bohemia had this "attaching/screwing things to weapon" animation but didn´t include this action to A3 - they´ve stumbled on the same code nightmare and let it go... BTW, I´ve noticed RHS uses that same animation for closing AK74M buttstock! =)

cheers!

Guest HellGhost

Hi,

I just try the mod actually, and I must admit that it's not functionnal.

Maybe working only for vanilla weapons and accessories ?

Or maybe not functionnal since the last updates for ArmA III ?

But that's a good idea.

Tasty update ahead - pretty much everything fixed and rewritten from scratch! :)

Also, it will be compatible with _any_ mod that swaps optics etc. on the fly.

Bipods are also included already. =)

Tasty update ahead - pretty much everything fixed and rewritten from scratch! :)

Also, it will be compatible with _any_ mod that swaps optics etc. on the fly.

Bipods are also included already. =)

Awesome news, Laxemann! I´ve loved the mod, but incompactibility with TMR rest/bipod animations and VAS kinda ruined it and I´ve let it off... but now with official bipods and better integration with other mods, it will become another essential for me (like L_climb, L_immersion, tao_map, jump_mf, em, magrepack and switchwhilemoving) =)

cheers!

;2912575']Awesome news' date=' Laxemann! I´ve loved the mod, but incompactibility with TMR rest/bipod animations and VAS kinda ruined it and I´ve let it off... but now with official bipods and better integration with other mods, it will become another essential for me (like L_climb, L_immersion, tao_map, jump_mf, em, magrepack and switchwhilemoving)[/quote']

Pray tell, what is "em" ?

So, a little heads up:

The multiplayer tests went wonderful and everythin's good to go!

Ooooone thing, though... I alreay made it compatible with the Marksmen DLC (#bipods), so you'll have to wait four more days - oh noez!

Here is a little teaser :)

Nice! :)I especially like the screwing animation. This one will surely find it's way in my modset as soon as it's out!

If you're prone and you remove/attach an optic, will it force you into crouch?

EDIT: If it does, would it be possible to allow you to remove/attach an attachment while prone?

If not, what about, when you try to remove or attach an attachment while prone, a message pops up saying "You must be crouched to attach/remove an attachment."

Edited by PhoenixSPM

Alright folks!

UPDATE/RELEASE

Download

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD FROM DROPBOX (V 2.00)

Warning: Will only work with the next A3 platform update (1.42) that will be released today!

Changelog:

• Completely rewritten from scratch

• MOUNT now has to run on the server as well!

• MOUNT is now compatible with any item addOn that swaps attachments on the fly

• Animations will play in full length

• All actions got sounds

• Items that are picked up with the action menu won't be automatically attached to your rifle

• All issues regarding duplicating items should be solved

I've also edited the main post.

Enjoy! :)

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hello, congratz with your release. That screwing animation is awesome.

I have a question, will you make a script version?

EDIT: If it does, would it be possible to allow you to remove/attach an attachment while prone?

If not, what about, when you try to remove or attach an attachment while prone, a message pops up saying "You must be crouched to attach/remove an attachment."

I have this doubts too. We used to include your animations in our missions but then we couldn't use it anymore because we coudn't remove/attach items when prone situations were requested. (we were forced to crouch)

Edited by AlexSegen

I've tried it and yes it does. Hope this is a possible fix in the near future. Otherwise awesome job! ;)

Really a nice mod :) THANK YOU.. downloading right now..

p.s the truck in the video, where can i get that ?? :D

best regards

Dennis