diesel5187

[MELB] Mission Enhanced Little Bird - WIP

Does the first release come with the ability to change out modules on the helicopter or is it presets for now?

First release has preset loadouts, transport and attack, with 2 variants for each type:

Transport: one with benches carrying a total of 6 passengers and one without benches carrying 3 passengers(one guy on each door(FFV capable) and one passenger in the rear compartment).

Attack: one "light"(2xM134 and 2x7-shot pods) and one "medium"*(GAU-19 and 7-shot pod).

Edited by sykoCrazy

Suggestion for ya is to use the service menus saul made. For future.

Suggestion for ya is to use the service menus saul made. For future.

He already mentioned he is gonna be using it, just at a later stage not at release

He already mentioned he is gonna be using it, just at a later stage not at release

Ok sounds good. Cant wait for the release.

I stayed up late last night,woke up early this morning been on job,back from job waiting whole day, waiting will kill me :P :P

I stayed up late last night,woke up early this morning been on job,back from job waiting whole day, waiting will kill me :P :P

One more reason to get a flight stick ;)

Chill, the engineers are tuning the engine, correcting the blades and aligning the guns ^^

One more reason to get a flight stick ;)

Ill get it one day Kimi aka GeraldBolso :P

Chill, the engineers are tuning the engine, correcting the blades and aligning the guns ^^

No worries mate,chill like ice... playing Construction Simulator atm (sentence that will piss of Kimi ) :D i cant be more chilled :P

Getting ready for release, still working on a few animations, we reallyyyy wanted to have both the GAU19 and M134 on the same helicopter but I simply think it isn't possible in Arma. The problem is having each gun shoot through their gun and not shoot through both guns at the same time.

Just so all of you know, the sounds are "placeholders", they WILL get updated, more to come as the information becomes available.

Overall, thanks for all of you who have been sticking with us for the better part of a year until we finally got an ALPHA version for you guys, we really hope you enjoy it!

Follow the release thread here! Gives us a few more hours, thank you for your patience!

Hi, was just wondering if there was anywhere I could post problems/suggestions with the Alpha birds, there's not many but there's a few 'rough edges' .. I know they're in exceptionally early Alpha but I was wondering if you guys would like some feedback

It already looks really good and can only get better ;) good luck with it in the future

Hey Rainman thanks for using our mod!

Please feel free to use our feedback tracker. Also check out the mod thread in the "ADDONS & MODS: COMPLETE" forums to get the most recent updates!

Thanks again!

You guys have done an amazing job. I love the maneuvering capabilities of the helicopter for being so realistic. Keep up the work! FYI i'm excited for hellfires ;) Also do you plan on adding different attack modes for them?

Hi!! I have been downloading and following this one since your first release. Absolutely loving it!! My only complaint is the flares, aside from that this thing is already perfect as far as using it as a transport. I can drop this baby into anywhere! I love the camera too, especially whatever function it is that made it so I didn't have to chase my view with the mouse like I do in the RHS Apache. The locking function is way useful. I like that it seats 3 people on the bench. It's very maneuverable, more so than the the stocker. Just a real easy heli to fly, gives me an extra boost of confidence whenever I run this one. 

Excellent job!!

~S

You guys have finally pushed me over the edge and had me resume development of a cyclic extension for my Warthog  :lol:

You guys have finally pushed me over the edge and had me resume development of a cyclic extension for my Warthog   :lol:

How do you plan to achieve that? Just an extension?

I think this topic should be closed and everybody can move over to the release topic...  ;)

Will you be adding Stinger missiles for AA defense? 

I believe it uses FIM-92's over the AIM-9