deltagamer

ChinookPack - Mod Release

Should I add ATGM to the ACH-47F or keep it to rockets and miniguns for the pilot?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should I add ATGM to the ACH-47F or keep it to rockets and miniguns for the pilot?

• Yes use ATGM!
    • No don't use ATGM!

Updated mod v1.7.5.5 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Deltagamer , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Hey

The un-armed version of HC3 has a weird bug I guess, when someone seats in it as passenger, and go to third person they see helicopter separated to lots of pieces, you can see that happening with all of the chinooks if you load them in Virtual Vehicle Arsenal. Other then that great mod and definitely waiting for more! ;)

Hey, could you add an ACE support as far as loading the casualties into the chinnok with stretches. Now when you load them in they are being put in position of crew chief. I don't know if its possible but adding or making an option to load them directly to the seat with stretches would be very immersive.

Yeah, I'm going to be looking at that some point in the future along with giving the user the option to select their seat by running into the back of the Heli and using the ACE3 Interaction Menu and actually looking at their seat.

Great to hear that, you chinooks are the best chinook mod out there, keep up the good job.

Hi Delta, Are you still working on this chopper?

If so are you planning on a AFM version / option?

How about the pilot getting in from the side doors? like the co-pilot can?

are you waiting for ACE3 to replace the AGM fast rope?  - is there an alternative in the mean time?

Hey do you still have the Unbinarized version uploaded anywhere? the link on Armaholic is broken

EDIT

Sorry about that should have looked properly found it, Thanks for the great mod anyways

Edited by Yottahertz_

Hey do you still have the Unbinarized version uploaded anywhere? the link on Armaholic is broken

Link to the unbinarized version fixed! Available from this page:

news_download_a3_3.png

Chinook Pack v1.7.5.5

Any plans to make this available via Steam Workshop?

I think this has been shifted over to CUP Vehicles.