deltagamer

ChinookPack - Mod Release

Should I add ATGM to the ACH-47F or keep it to rockets and miniguns for the pilot?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should I add ATGM to the ACH-47F or keep it to rockets and miniguns for the pilot?

• Yes use ATGM!
    • No don't use ATGM!

@Incomitatum As far as I'm aware the pilot and copilot cannot exit the cockpit area whilst flying at all in real life due to safety reasons etc. There is also a jump seat in the way of the inner cockpit door leading to the rear cargo space. This would normally be used by a flight engineer, however its not normally needed. So that's why the pilot and copilot cannot switch to a gunner seat. If you are under manned and need gunners I suggest flying with Ai and have them as gunners or have one player stay as gunner and one player pilot as gunners can switch between seats.

Hello

Spotted some RPT errors we're getting using your mod

flicting addon CH_47F_base_1 in 'chinookpack\chinookbaf\', previous definition in 'chinookpack\chinook\'
Conflicting addon CH_47F_Ramp_1 in 'chinookpack\chinookramp\', previous definition in 'chinookpack\chinookunarmed\'
Conflicting addon CH_47F_base_1 in 'chinookpack\chinookdesert\', previous definition in 'chinookpack\chinook\'
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/CH47_Cargo02_EP1.connectTo: Bad move CH47_Cargo02_V1_EP1
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/CH47_Cargo02_EP1.connectTo: Bad move CH47_Cargo02_V2_EP1
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/CH47_Cargo02_EP1.connectTo: Bad move CH47_Cargo02_V3_EP1
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/CH47_Cargo02_EP1.connectTo: Bad move CH47_Cargo02_V4_EP1
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/CH47_Cargo02_EP1.connectTo: Bad move CH47_Cargo02_V5_EP1
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/CH47_Cargo03_EP1.connectTo: Bad move CH47_Cargo03_V1_EP1
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/CH47_Cargo03_EP1.connectTo: Bad move CH47_Cargo03_V2_EP1
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/CH47_Cargo03_EP1.connectTo: Bad move CH47_Cargo03_V3_EP1
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/CH47_Cargo03_EP1.connectTo: Bad move CH47_Cargo03_V4_EP1
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/CH47_Cargo03_EP1.connectTo: Bad move CH47_Cargo03_V5_EP1
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/MH6_Cargo01.interpolateTo: Bad move AH1Z_Dead
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/MH6_Cargo02.interpolateTo: Bad move AH1Z_Dead
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/MH6_Cargo03.interpolateTo: Bad move AH1Z_Dead
Error: Bone hips doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
Error: Bone headcutscene doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
Error: Bone slot_backpack doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
Error: Bone slot_backwpnr doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
Error: Bone slot_backwpnl doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
Error: Bone slot_buttpack doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
Error: bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/RAMPGUNBAF_CH_47F/Turrets/CopilotTurret/: Turret body Turret_3 not found while initializing the model chinookpack\chinookbaf\ch47\ch_47f.p3d
class HitPoints::HitFuel not found in RAMPGUNBAF_CH_47F

@serjames Thanks for the report, I will have to look into it more, i'll try get a fix as soon as I can.

Cheers mate - we're loving it by the way :)

Any chance of getting it Zeus Compatible ?

SJ

Yeah I have a version that works with zeus now, I will release it once I have fixed the above problem.

We're really enjoying this mod - the HC4 is now our standard transport chopper on Op's.

Can't wait for the Zeus / fixed version!

Apollo

3 Commando Brigade

Edited by UK_Apollo

I think I have fixed some of the problems. What I will do is I will release the fix probably today and later on in the week I will add the HC4 with working ramp.

Fantastic!

An HC4 with working ramp would be lovely for us Brits.

Are you still planning to make it possible to take a seat having walked inside up the ramp? That would be so perfect for cool LZ insertions.

Apollo

3 Commando Brigade

Edited by UK_Apollo

I just wanted to add that if you want to see the chinooks in the zeus module make sure when you synchronize your unit to a game master module double click the module to open more options then under default addons select "all addons (Including unofficial ones)"

v1.6

Zeus compatibility works, lovely.

Still seeing the same rpt errors though:

Conflicting addon chinookpack in 'chinookpack\chinook\', previous definition in 'chinookpack\chinookunarmed\'
Conflicting addon chinookpack in 'chinookpack\chinookbaf\', previous definition in 'chinookpack\chinookunarmed\'
Conflicting addon chinookpack in 'chinookpack\chinookramp\', previous definition in 'chinookpack\chinookunarmed\'

bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/CH47_Cargo02_EP1.connectTo: Bad move CH47_Cargo02_V1_EP1
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/CH47_Cargo02_EP1.connectTo: Bad move CH47_Cargo02_V2_EP1
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/CH47_Cargo02_EP1.connectTo: Bad move CH47_Cargo02_V3_EP1
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/CH47_Cargo02_EP1.connectTo: Bad move CH47_Cargo02_V4_EP1
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/CH47_Cargo02_EP1.connectTo: Bad move CH47_Cargo02_V5_EP1
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/CH47_Cargo03_EP1.connectTo: Bad move CH47_Cargo03_V1_EP1
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/CH47_Cargo03_EP1.connectTo: Bad move CH47_Cargo03_V2_EP1
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/CH47_Cargo03_EP1.connectTo: Bad move CH47_Cargo03_V3_EP1
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/CH47_Cargo03_EP1.connectTo: Bad move CH47_Cargo03_V4_EP1
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/CH47_Cargo03_EP1.connectTo: Bad move CH47_Cargo03_V5_EP1
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/MH6_Cargo01.interpolateTo: Bad move AH1Z_Dead
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/MH6_Cargo02.interpolateTo: Bad move AH1Z_Dead
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/MH6_Cargo03.interpolateTo: Bad move AH1Z_Dead

Error: bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/RAMPGUNBAF_CH_47F/Turrets/CopilotTurret/: Turret body Turret_3 not found while initializing the model chinookpack\chinookbaf\ch47\ch_47f.p3d
class HitPoints::HitFuel not found in RAMPGUNBAF_CH_47F

Apollo

3 Commando Brigade

Yeah I didn't fix it fully as I felt you guys wanted the zeus compatibility really badly. I'll try my best to release a fix but probably won't release it until I have the HC4 with working ramp ready.

Thanks for sending us the new release:cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Conflicting addon chinookpack in 'chinookpack\chinook\', previous definition in 'chinookpack\chinookunarmed\'

Conflicting addon chinookpack in 'chinookpack\chinookbaf\', previous definition in 'chinookpack\chinookunarmed\'

Conflicting addon chinookpack in 'chinookpack\chinookramp\', previous definition in 'chinookpack\chinookunarmed\'

Unknown entity: 'gt

These are errors that I get in the server rpt file which crashes the game.

@jas4921 Thanks for letting me know, I'll look into when I get the time as I'm currently working on another project and don't have much spare time. I haven't had any crashing issues so if other people can confirm this it would be much appreciated, but as of now this mod is kind of set aside until I get this other thing I'm working on finished :)

Could you also tell me what mods you are using as I'm really unsure why you are crashing.

These errors were already reported, plus a few more (previous page).

No other mods running. Your mod doesn't crash the server but errors in rpt's are never a good thing.

The probable reason for rpt lines beginning "Conflicting addon chinookpack..." is the repeated 'chinookpack' class definition in multiple config.bin files:

chinookpack\chinook\config.bin

chinookpack\chinookBAF\config.bin

chinookpack\chinookramp\config.bin

chinookpack\chinookunarmed\config.bin

class CfgPatches
{
class chinookpack
{
	units[] = {};
	weapons[] = {};
	requiredVersion = 0.01;
	requiredAddons[] = {"A3_Air_F","A3_Weapons_F"};
};
};

right I think I know what it is and should have a hotfix soon. Thanks for all you're help :)

right I think I know what it is and should have a hotfix soon. Thanks for all you're help :)

How's it going?

I haven't really worked on this lately, I've been having a lot of problems with my tools so not much can be done. I will try my best to get everything sorted out.