Sign in to follow this  
Polymath820

BattlEye first Corrupted data 0000003# then BattlEye Stopped responding

I join an ArmA 3 server normally etc. While monitoring in windows service panel. Ok BEService starts normally after I disconnect from that server I get subsequent "BattlEye Client not responding" Now my router is a

DGND 3700v2 and my AV I don't think has any part in this it only started happening after the other day with repeated "BattlEye kicked Corrupted data 0000003#"

Anyone else having this issue.

# tested the MTU size

# tested with allowed firewall rules

# test with manual starting of battlEye with both SC command's and NET commands

# check my firewall AV. I have pretty much exhausted all possibilities including cache verification and deleting and redownloading battlEye repeatedly

# Attempted running as Administrator

Also side note it happening to someone else, I have no idea what this is, but could it potentially be related to the gutting of GameSpy technology? I am not using the Dev build but just wondering, Also that doesn't help me much it is happening to other people. My system is not Overclocked either.

This is actually happening on official BI servers Zeus DLC ones. And every other server

Edited by Polymath820
Added Informarion

I've had the same "Corrupted data" issue for the last few weeks. It's always the very first time I join a server after starting the game. Occurs maybe every third time. If I try to join the same server immediately after the kick, it works just fine.

No mine is I can join 1 server it initialises and starts BattlEye fine then any additional attempts at connecting results in the server not starting I am monitoring this with windows service manager. And even attempted because doing this has worked on Punkbuster which is sending a local "restart command" via SC to the service

I've had the same "Corrupted data" issue for the last few weeks. It's always the very first time I join a server after starting the game. Occurs maybe every third time. If I try to join the same server immediately after the kick, it works just fine.

This happens to me and my friend too. I don't think it happens all the time, but when it does, it happens on the first server I join!

"Corrupted Data #3" is always caused by exceptions (i.e. bugs) within the game. Do you possibly have your server browser set to use Steam instead of GameSpy? If so please try to switch it back as that apparently causes problems for many players at the moment.

I have the Steam browser on, but I can join the server, select a slot in the lobby fine. It's only after I click Ok to start I get kicked. Is browser the culprit even then? I mean, you wouldn't think it has any effect after I already have joined the server. :confused:

I have the Steam browser on, but I can join the server, select a slot in the lobby fine. It's only after I click Ok to start I get kicked. Is browser the culprit even then? I mean, you wouldn't think it has any effect after I already have joined the server. :confused:

That doesn't matter. You could check your .RPT file after it happens and you should be able to see exception info being logged.

That doesn't matter. You could check your .RPT file after it happens and you should be able to see exception info being logged.

I removed -nologs, joined servers and no surprise; played 1 min of Wasteland and got kicked.

I can't see anything about it in the .RPT. No 'kick, 'corrupted', 'BE' etc. no nothing.

I removed -nologs, joined servers and no surprise; played 1 min of Wasteland and got kicked.

I can't see anything about it in the .RPT. No 'kick, 'corrupted', 'BE' etc. no nothing.

Search for "exception" at the end of the log. What happens if you switch to GameSpy?

Tried once more with Steam browser: the first join and a kick after a minute.

Restarted the game, but used Gamespy: no kicks for the two times I tried.

So it does look browser related.

But still nothing on the log...?

Tried once more with Steam browser: the first join and a kick after a minute.

Restarted the game, but used Gamespy: no kicks for the two times I tried.

So it does look browser related.

But still nothing on the log...?

Unable to get my public IP address

So I am guessing maybe the battlEye initialisation starts when getting a heartbeat from the steam server and when refreshing the steam server list and no "stop refresh button" it locks up the communication between the client and the server. Which results in a BE stopped responding

Edit: Nope ok I tried some port-forwarding think it might be my router I opened the battleye port and it's respective server address. It turns out I am getting NO heartbeats from BE at all. I have tested with an open NAT even nope no heartbeats to IP 81.0.236.111 (BattlEye)

Edited by Polymath820

Welcome in this thread.

I used the searchbar to get an answer, but only the arma2 section is filled with a 5pages thread about this.

Sorry for my bad english at all.

Yesterday I played as every day the TeeTimes mission on an EUTW server. After opening the map while holding the TITAN MPRL AT launcher my game crashed with 'Arma3 doesn't work anymore...' . Okay, nothing interesting, we all knew it happens from time to time. But i can't rejoin the server. My resolution was so low, that my curser got the size of a cherry. Pressing ALT-Enter brought me to windowed view which was fine. Resetting on fullscreen solved the issue. But the join problem continues. Every try ends with 'Arma3 doesn't work anymore...' . After an hour of testing i played something else and give it a try later.

Today, back from work i started Arma3. Switched to blufor on an EUTW server, ..and as yesterday, at the last fifth it crashed. Damned, I toughed -but joined another random wasteland server with CBA/JSRS21 enabled, too, succesfully. Weird. The serverFPS were quite bad, so I decided to play a bit BattleRoyale. Good servers on this. But earned Battleeye kick, corrupted data #3.

So, if anyone got an idea whats going wrong here, please tell me. No de-/installations. No new hardware. No heat problems. No steam-check errors. No driver updates. No singleplayer problems. No idea.

cheers

/edit: okay it's on Freds allocator -after setting my startup to -malloc=system it works

Edited by z13l5ch31b3