makhno

MAP FSF Dariyah Released

Any chance of fixing the runways so AI can land and take off on them?

Great map, really enjoying it so far!

Cheers

Echoing Grumpy here, would be great if we could fix the runways for AI.  Certainly at the airfield in the SW corner, the AI just taxi planes into a building on the north side of the base every time, no matter how you put the unit in.

Great map otherwise.  It doesn't need roads, but a few tracks between the major cities would be nice.  Not a game breaker though.

Hello,

I wouldn't say I've completely stopped working on this map, but all developement plans for this map are on a very long "to do" list, and not a priority.

Among the developements planned : complete modification of the vegetation (mainly adding big rocks).

If someone wants to make modifications, I can publish the sources.

Regards.

I'm sure there'd be a lot of people interested in continuing the project with the source you'd provide. :) What do you think, Makhno?

It's one kind of an island, pretty diverse and scenic. It'd be shame to see it gone within time.

Hi Makhno! I' ve tried to update cup mod, but the sky and light effects are still broken! Any chance to fix this issue? I' ve worked on this awesome map for weeks to prepare a campaign for my clan....and now we can' t start with it! :(  Anyway.....thanks for your work! 

The problem is with each map, CUP may solve some issues, but not the main one ( black sky).

I'll update all may maps, but it takes some time to do.

• Like 3