Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Charles

World Cup 2014

An easy win for Spain. [...]

I can't wait for Spain to rip the team apart (followed by Chili in match #3 (aka our last match this tournament)) so we can hopefully get rid of every trace of van Gaal's disastrous "Masterplan" for the youth academy. If that means taking one step back now to move 4 steps ahead later on than that's fine with me.

I don't know what you understand by an easy win... but 1-5 for the Netherlands... ( and the goal from Spain was due to an imaginary penalty ).

I personally don't like much Van Gaal way of coaching, but today we could see that he did his homework.

BTW those players from Chili must be really spicy. ;)

Edited by MistyRonin

Can just imagine what Wipman was saying watching that. Ouch

Robben awesome, could of been 7 or 8, great entertainment. That volley though when it could of been 7 was awesome technique.

Well that was surprising....

And again one goal because of a wrong decision by the officials. Will every game have this?

The freekick? Idk I thought RVP was jumping to the ball brushed casillas, keepers get too many decisions awarded to them in those instances, like last night for example I thought today's was okay.

Came across this article from major league soccer website, its...urm, an interesting if nothing else.

Edited by Jeza

I would be extremely surprized if the Spanish team doesn't win.

Now i am... :popup:

Now i am... :popup:

;) me too.

Now for England! Pubs open late for it, drinky times in a few hours!

;) me too.

Now for England! Pubs open late for it, drinky times in a few hours!

I would love to be in London to Watch this :)

I would love to be in London to Watch this :)

Same here, I miss good football atmosphere ( here in Finland people watch a game like if it was a funeral ).

Its a shame, my bet was on England :(

Well tomorrow is Germany vs Portugal, thats going to be interesting. Im obliged to place my bet on Germany :D

Now for something interesting

I must recognize that to me football always requires a Corona and a pizza :D

So my vote to the Coronita ^^

boniekslide.jpg

Uhh my team Honduras have lost :(

So my team - Poland didn't quality to World Cup (no wonder though;), but there is a player in team Honduras named Boniek Garcia. Named after our famous player Zbigniew Boniek. Boniek Garcia named his newborn son Boniek as well :D That's very nice and many people when asked by the TV express sympathy to Honduras because of this. In interview with Polish news he expressed that it's a great honor for him to carry this name and somehow represent Poland as well :)

Damn but yesterday Costa Rica played a really good game. Everyone including me was certain about Uruguay and what? Costa Rica won 3 to 1 over Uruguay. Just remember how Uruguay went far back in 2010, after extremely hard game they lost in semifinals with Netherlands 3-2

Now watching Argentina - Bosnia. 7th min and 1-0 for Argentina already. I feel like it's gonna be a goal fest for Argentina.

Edited by Sudayev

Bosnia should be winning this match. The Argies arent what I was expecting

---------- Post added at 00:33 ---------- Previous post was at 23:58 ----------

But that 2nd goal. Wow!

The Argies were really dissapointing. They only started to gain some ground after the 2-1 when Bosnia lost their morale and started to play really bad.

Germany today - I always rooted for Germany, but not this time. The whole team looks to me like a lazy bunch of people who get way too much money and do not really care that they're playing for their home-country. Have you watched the mens hockey final at the 2012 olympics (Germany vs. Netherlands)? Thats what I call fighting for the team and wanting victory with every inch of your body.

I'm cheering for the USA instead because they're trained by Klinsmann :)

First Karts DLC, now Michael Schumacher is awake. If that isn't a sign that we're gonna win I dunno what else :eek:

Its 3:0 for Germany after the first half. And although im totally for Germany im kind of disappointed by the Portuguese.

They dont put much of a fight, and if they do, they overdo it.