xendance

CCIP script for aircrafts

Has nothing to do with the Snakeeye's high drag. Unless its specifically scripted, which I cant imagine. The script just takes its config physics into account.

If the classnames arent accounted for in the script, it wont work. Thats all.

Has nothing to do with the Snakeeye's high drag. Unless its specifically scripted, which I cant imagine. The script just takes its config physics into account.

If the classnames arent accounted for in the script, it wont work. Thats all.

Well I can tell you they do have high drag, they drop extremely short compared to a normal GBU or dumb bomb. I can also confirm that looking through the AWS pbo the Snakeyes are scripted. 

Post the script that is attached to it. Then ww may figureout what happened (or is happening)

I noticed a simmelar thing with the rockets. I think it has somerhing to do with the 'simulation=' config parameter. Most likely it doest account for the 'Booster' in the rockets, with certain sim values.

raP       Ó    CfgPatches D    CfgVehicles ¯    cfgMods š  Ó    CCIP_FIR_F16_F ^   ¯    units  weapons  requiredAddons  CCIP_Core  FIR_F16_F author  eRazeri ¯    Plane_Fighter_03_base_F  FIR_F16_Base à   š  Plane_Fighter_03_base_F CCIP_Configured    CCIP_Allowed_Weapons  FIR_M61A2  FIR_GBU31  FIR_GBU32  FIR_GBU38  FIR_GBU10  FIR_GBU12  FIR_mk82_Snakeye  FIR_CBU103 CCIP_Weapon_Positions  FIR_M61A2 ØbK¿è¤@õ¾µ¿ FIR_GBU31     ÿÿÿÿþÿÿÿ FIR_GBU32     ÿÿÿÿþÿÿÿ FIR_GBU38     ÿÿÿÿþÿÿÿ FIR_GBU10     ÿÿÿÿþÿÿÿ FIR_GBU12     ÿÿÿÿþÿÿÿ FIR_mk82_Snakeye     ÿÿÿÿþÿÿÿ FIR_CBU103     ÿÿÿÿþÿÿÿš    author 76561197968645219  timepacked 1421600911 Ó      

Here it is. Im not exactly sure I opened it with the right program because I used notepad and it has a bunch of gibberish. 

The problem is not that the bomb misses the target, its that the CCIP reticle works for the cannons and other bombs but does not appear for the rockets and Mk82s

Post the script that is attached to it. Then ww may figureout what happened (or is happening)

I noticed a simmelar thing with the rockets. I think it has somerhing to do with the 'simulation=' config parameter. Most likely it doest account for the 'Booster' in the rockets, with certain sim values.

classified

classified

Is there something wrong with my browser because this just says classified for me.

Here's some values for the USAF-modpack A10:

CCIP_Allowed_Weapons[] = {"USAF_GAU8_GUN","USAF_FFARLauncher_unguided","USAF_MK82_Launcher","USAF_MK82AB_Launcher","USAF_MK84_Launcher","USAF_MK77_Launcher","USAF_CBU100_Launcher","USAF_CBU78B_Launcher","USAF_CBU87B_Launcher","USAF_CBU89B_Launcher"};
CCIP_Weapon_Positions[] = {{"USAF_GAU8_GUN",{-0.0978186,7.75574,-0.391498}},{"USAF_FFARLauncher_unguided",{0,0,-1}},{"USAF_MK82_Launcher",{0,0,-1}},{"USAF_MK82AB_Launcher",{0,0,-1}},{"USAF_MK84_Launcher",{0,0,-1}},{"USAF_MK77_Launcher",{0,0,-1}},{"USAF_CBU100_Launcher",{0,0,-1}},{"USAF_CBU78B_Launcher",{0,0,-1}},{"USAF_CBU87B_Launcher",{0,0,-1}},{"USAF_CBU89B_Launcher",{0,0,-1}}};
I used the values found in the optional PBO for Perals' A10 since it is the same model (right?) and added the launchers whos bombs has no guidance as far as I could find on wikipedia ... feel free to correct me if I'm wrong :D

Hey folks,

I am trying to add a few more third-party air vehicles to the mod version of this and am running in to a few problems.  I'm able to isolate the weapon that the craft is using and add it to the allowed weapons by using the editor and the appropriate init script for the unit.  However, I seem to be running in to a roadblock with the unitclasses even after using some of the existing ones for examples.

For instance, there are a few places within these files that appear to use the vehicle class and other classes to ensure it is applied to appropriate vehicle.  Let's look at the config.hpp for the RHS SU25:

class CfgPatches
{
    class CCIP_RHS_SU25
    {
        units[] = {"RHS_SU25_BASE"};
        weapons[] = {};
        requiredAddons[] = {"CCIP_Core"};
        author[]= {"Sauer"};
    };
};

class CfgVehicles
{
    class O_Plane_CAS_02_F;
    class RHS_su25_base: O_Plane_CAS_02_F
    {
        CCIP_Configured = 1;
        CCIP_Allowed_Weapons[]= {
            "rhs_weap_GSh30",
            "rhs_weap_s8",
            "rhs_weap_fab250"
        };
        CCIP_Weapon_Positions[]= {
            {"rhs_weap_GSh30",{-0.0633307,7.5732,0.970087}},
            {"rhs_weap_s8",{0,0,0}},
            {"rhs_weap_fab250",{0,0,0}}
        };
    };
};

Weapons?  Easy enough, specify allowed weapons based on the weapon name I find when firing the unit in editor with init script.  Classnames?  Not so straightforward it seems...

There's a few places this is listed:  

class CCIP_RHS_SU25
    {
        units[] = {"RHS_SU25_BASE"};

and

class O_Plane_CAS_02_F;
    class RHS_su25_base: O_Plane_CAS_02_F

From example #, I'll bring up the splendid config viewer in the editor (Ctrl+G) and then look at the config for that asset.  I know that the RHS_Su25SM_KH29_vvs that I plopped down has this working for it, however, it's being referred to by a parent class so that all SU25 variants are subjected to this.  My question is how to identify exactly which is being referred to and how to translate/read that and create this same config.hpp file for other units.

Let's look at each of these specifically;

units[] = {"RHS_SU25_BASE"}; - Looks like this is the parent of the actual unit I'm using, so, this field need to have the parent class (the one with '_base' listed in the name).

class O_Plane_CAS_02_F; - Categorically, this appears to be the grandparent of the actual unit, and the parent of the "RHS_SU25_BASE".  Okay, makes sense.

class RHS_su25_base: O_Plane_CAS_02_F - A combination of the previous two.  Parent of unit I'm using, followed by grandparent.  I think I'm following.

The line in the config editor for that unit is:

["RHS_Su25SM_vvs","RHS_Su25_VVS_Base","RHS_su25_base","O_Plane_CAS_02_F","Plane_CAS_02_base_F","Plane_Base_F","Plane","Air","AllVehicles","All"]

Ok, so maybe a few parents removed, but that makes sense.  The 3rd entity in the above array is what needs to be specified for the "units" and part of the class field, while the 4th entity in the above array is being used for both of the "class" references.  Aside from the weapon definitions (which I believe I've got working) this appears to be all that there really is to it.

But when I try to make this for another RHS asset, (lets use the AH1Z in this example) I end up with this for the config.cpp file:

class CfgPatches
{
    class CCIP_RHS_AH1Z
    {
        units[] = {"RHS_AH1Z_BASE"};
        weapons[] = {};
        requiredAddons[] = {"CCIP_Core"};
        author[]= {"Sauer"};
    };
};
class CfgVehicles
{
    class Heli_Attack_01_base_F;
    class RHS_AH1Z_base: Heli_Attack_01_base_F
    {
        CCIP_Configured = 1;
            "rhs_weap_FFARLauncher"
        };
            {"rhs_weap_FFARLauncher",{0,0,0}}
        };
    };
};

And the config viewer for the unit shows the following for its parents:  

["RHS_AH1Z_wd","RHS_AH1Z","RHS_AH1Z_base","Heli_Attack_01_base_F","Helicopter_Base_F","Helicopter","Air","AllVehicles","All"]

If I'm doing everything correctly, that should work, and the CCIP for the rockets on the AH1Z (or any variant within the specified class), however it does not.  The weapon is correct and everything else is correct as far as I can tell, but it doesn't work, while the config for the SU-25 does and I'm at a loss as to why.

Has anyone that's worked with this see any reason why this might not be working or can point out what I'm doing wrong?  Sorry if it is something obvious, I'm fairly new to this.

Edit - I think it might be looking for the CCIP pbo for the base class in the CCIP addon folder, it looks like some of these exist already, but if a unit does not use this, how am I to configure it?

Hey folks,

I am trying to add a few more third-party air vehicles to the mod version of this and am running in to a few problems.  I'm able to isolate the weapon that the craft is using and add it to the allowed weapons by using the editor and the appropriate init script for the unit.  However, I seem to be running in to a roadblock with the unitclasses even after using some of the existing ones for examples.

Hey FrozenLiquidity,

Did you ever manage to get this working for any RHS vehicles?

I am trying to do the same thing, and if I can get it figured out I'd like to do the MELB and the CUP aircraft as well.

My config.cpp for the AH-6M-L MELB is as follows, but it does not work and I'm not sure where I'm going wrong.

class CfgPatches

{
    class CCIP_MELB_AH6M_L
    {
        units[] = {"MELB_AH6M_L"};
        weapons[] = {};
        requiredAddons[] = {"CCIP_Core","MELB"};
        author[]= {"Drofseh"};
    };
};
class CfgVehicles
{
    class MELB_base;
    class MELB_AH6M_L: MELB_base
    {
        CCIP_Configured = 1;
            "M134x2_MELB",
            "M260_MELB"
        };
            {"M134x2_MELB",{0,1,-0.5}},
            {"M260_MELB",{0,1,-0.55}}
        };
    };
};

class inheritance for the AH-6M-L is "MELB_AH6M_L","MELB_base","Helicopter_Base_H","Helicopter_Base_F","Helicopter","Air","AllVehicles","All"

Have you figured out how to change the range value font size? Its a bit big for my taste and I would like to change it to a smaller font.

Actually I dont see why you would need that range value.

I have an idea how to add a CCRP feature to this mod. Contact me if you are interested.

It looks like you should be able to change that in fn_DrawHandler.sqf

Oh wow. having both options when doing CAS would be frikkin' huge.

TECAK: is that a public mod?

CCRP

video

Holy sh*t! looks sweet! Public mod soon maybe? :)

Alright, so ARMA 3 has a vanilla CCIP feature for some aircraft now.

Would anyone be interested in trying to figure out how to make it work with with RHS and CUP aircraft?

CCRP is the most important part of this,sense it`s not part of BIS-system,not yet ,anyway.Using Control-T,we can get the pod to lock-onto the ground.I would like to get that as a Joystick button .

Hope to see this work in F-16 Firewill mod.

If we could get the system to take speed into account,we may get it to hit moving targets.Possible to get that? tnx 

CCRP is the most important part of this,sense it`s not part of BIS-system,not yet ,anyway.Using Control-T,we can get the pod to lock-onto the ground.I would like to get that as a Joystick button .

Hope to see this work in F-16 Firewill mod.

If we could get the system to take speed into account,we may get it to hit moving targets.Possible to get that? tnx 

You can already lock onto the ground using a joystick button, just change it in the damn control options. Also if you lock onto a vehicle the pod follows the vehicles at all times, so laser guided missiles and bombs can hit moving vehicles.