xendance

CCIP script for aircrafts

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

=================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

BIS better take note of this mod.

Finally we have something more sophisticated than world war 2 dive bombing tactics.

I'm at work and not able to try this out for myself, but are they issues with TFAR solved with the new addon version?

I know our CAS-pilots would _love_ this addon but TFAR takes precedence :)

I'm at work and not able to try this out for myself, but are they issues with TFAR solved with the new addon version?

Don`t use TFAR personally so I don't know for sure. It might still be the case but in the future I`ll close this a bit more to reduce any possible overlaps.

So please, report back if it has issues or not =)

Great much needed addon, altough my spine reflex is "why is this an addon ?"

BIS better take note of this mod.

Very true.....

Roger that, I'm not sure what the issue was in the first place but just reading about a conflict made us back off a bit. I'll try this out the second I get in through the door tonight (yes, literally not even removing my jacket, shoes and pants and/or underpants).

I'll report back as soon as I can :)

Yep, this addon disables ZHM Glasses, TPW mods, NSS_AC and TAW viewdistance - so far I´ve noticed, but probably TFAR too... mostly but not all CBA dependant mods are affected... on script form, it is OK, as I have eRazeri´s JAS39G enabled - it has a native CCIP script on it - and it doesn´t conflicts with other mods =P

cheers!

;2836850']Yep' date=' this addon disables ZHM Glasses, TPW mods, NSS_AC and TAW viewdistance - so far I´ve noticed, but probably TFAR too... mostly but not all CBA dependant mods are affected... on script form, it is OK, as I have eRazeri´s JAS39G enabled - it has a native CCIP script on it - and it doesn´t conflicts with other mods =P

cheers![/quote']

Sounds so fun that I'm going to ask for a .rpt =)

As an example:

C:\Users\YourUserNameHere\AppData\Local\Arma 3\arma3_2014-12-10_21-03-43.rpt

Error confirmed on my end. Addon version disables TFAR entirely so for us it's a nogo, for now :)

RPT: http://pastebin.com/q6jH4bGN

Mods loaded: @CBA_A3, @CCIP, @peral_a-10c, @task_force_radio. Doesn't matter if I use Perals A10 or not tho, still same behavior.

If I add @CVHD (modified version of TAW viewdistance script in addon form) to the mix this gets disabled aswell and my view distance reset.

CCIP doesn't seteventhandler instead of addeventhandler (forgive my coding noobishness) ? That could overwrite other EHs .

Confirmed fixed! Thanks mate ! No conflicts that I could see on a quick listen server test.

Thanks eRazeri! It is working flawlessly - and all other CBA dependant mods too, now I can use the CCIP without restricitions =D

[EDIT] Oh boy, nothing is always too fancy... CCIP addons breaks John&Sauls GPS targeting system for the SuperHornets (both E/F/X)... I´ll try removing the optional SuperHornet addons and see if it is the core CCIP or the additional addon for the said plane that causes the conflict!

[EDIT2] Yeah, the optional addon for John&Sauls´s FA18 is causing the conflict, so either you choose to use the GPS system or CCIP, both don´t work along =P... removing the optional addon made the GPS system work... so it is not that bad =)

cheers!

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

This is a fantastic addition to the game. I love it. However, I'm taking a 18fps (avg) hit when switching to bombs using this addon

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

=================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Great mod our pilots love this we're using the addon version and I wondering if its possible to add support for RHS planes and helicopters? I can see its possible to sort this out ourselves but I am not to sure how the weapon positions work.

Thanks.

If someone is willing to get the positions correct I am pretty sure it can be included as an optional PBO. Positions work simply by X,Y,Z from the center of the plane, you just have to go with trial&error. For example, config of the vanilla NATO jet: https://github.com/RealityGaming/CCIP/blob/master/src/CCIP_B_Plane_CAS_01_F/config.cpp

Hey Chairborne, I actually added support for the Harrier already, eRazeri merged it, just not released yet. :)

I'll see and maybe add it for the other jet as well.