xendance

CCIP script for aircrafts

I don't understand how to download the addon version from this page... Can you please explain?

Of course - it's a little obscure, but there's a button on the right which says "Download ZIP" - it's the lowest button in the right panel section.

When you extract it, you need to rename it as the folder you extract has some long string of numbers and stuff. I just renamed it to "@arma-ccip". Also, it appears to have the pbo in an addons folder (as it should) but then the contents of the pbo in a subfolder - which I assume you can delete. Maybe that's what is breaking my VVS, but it appears to be exactly the same files.

Does this addon version apply for all aircrafts?

I ask this because for the scripted version i had to manually add non-vanilla aircrafts.

Also, it appears to have the pbo in an addons folder (as it should) but then the contents of the pbo in a subfolder - which I assume you can delete.

Thanks! I downloaded the zip and unpacked it. There's no PBO to be found in any of the folders...?

Thanks! I downloaded the zip and unpacked it. There's no PBO to be found in any of the folders...?

So I see - downloading it today I see no pbo in the zip - yet last night I definitely got a pbo. Don't know where that's gone!

Wanna do us a favor and host it then?

I'll create an account on Mega and put it on there. If the person who made it (and presumably removed it) doesn't object for some reason.

I hope that this link works (never used Mega before): link. Be aware though that as I mentioned, it appears to break my VVS in missions.

Edited by Jackson Snow

eRazeri, if you haven't already seen the github notification: You can see my changes for turning it into an addon on GitHub.

That works pretty well for singleplayer, and doesn't require any XEH. Regarding the multiplayer issue, I believe that's related to issue #4 on GH and what I refer to in my commit message. I'll have a look at it unless Xendance beats me to it.

I expect the addon version to be incorporated into Xendance's public version once it's been fully tested, reviewed and polished. In the meantime, if you're interested in checking out the addon version, you can get it from here. (Distributed with permission in accordance with the MIT license.)

I have the providers for the f/a-18, peral's a-10c and sti's a-10a. If you want i can send them to ya and yo can add those in there.

I have the providers for the f/a-18, peral's a-10c and sti's a-10a. If you want i can send them to ya and yo can add those in there.

That would be awesome, as right now the CCIP piper just shows up on vanilla planes =)

Forked the original and put down some different versions:

https://github.com/eRazeri/arma-ccip

Script versions in a mission for with and without CBA.

Addon versions only the non CBA works as couldn`t get the CBA version working for some reason, hence only one .pbo to download.

This addon appears to conflict with TFAR 0.9.6, if anybody could confirm this and shed some light on a possible solution that'd be great!

here are the providers for the hornets (standard and RS), STI's A-10A and Peral's A-10C:

Kimi_CCIP_providers_26102014

Whoever is putting together the addon version put this in!!!

Updated, thanks for the providers! =)

This addon appears to conflict with TFAR 0.9.6, if anybody could confirm this and shed some light on a possible solution that'd be great!

Yeah, I had the same problem.

CCIP now breaks any of the new SC helo missions. I have tested with only CBA and CCIP active, and none of them run (getting stuck on loading screen) whereas when every other addon in my favourites, except CCIP running, causes no problems. Hoping you can fix it.

Oh. Nice to see this thing is still going 8)

Keep up the work eRazeri.

CCIP now breaks any of the new SC helo missions. I have tested with only CBA and CCIP active, and none of them run (getting stuck on loading screen) whereas when every other addon in my favourites, except CCIP running, causes no problems. Hoping you can fix it.

So you`re trying to use the CBA version of the addon? I might not have stated it clearly enough but the CBA version of the addon isn`t working hence there`s no pbo to download.

If you`re using the non-CBA version which has the pbo in the repo then I can`t reproduce the issue. I tested it with CBA+CCIP and CCIP alone in the sling loading showcase.

Xendance, with your permission I would do a complete rewrite of the CCIPs structure to eliminate any possible problems caused by it?

Thanks for the info. I'll look into which version I'm using. I always run CBA so there may indeed be a conflict.

EDIT: Nope still seeing a conflict with the arma_ccip.pbo version and the SC mission. I have not tried it with the slingloading showcase, just the sector control new mission. When I take the pbo out again the BIS mission works.

Edited by Kremator

So you`re trying to use the CBA version of the addon? I might not have stated it clearly enough but the CBA version of the addon isn`t working hence there`s no pbo to download.

If you`re using the non-CBA version which has the pbo in the repo then I can`t reproduce the issue. I tested it with CBA+CCIP and CCIP alone in the sling loading showcase.

Xendance, with your permission I would do a complete rewrite of the CCIPs structure to eliminate any possible problems caused by it?

Feel free to do anything you want.

Edited the first post to reflect who is currently working on this.

Edited the first post to reflect who is currently working on this.

Thank you =)

I've worked on it a bit and I've made the first release for it:

https://github.com/eRazeri/CCIP/releases/tag/v0.1a

Notes:

-It's a client side addon.

-It's a work in progress

-Currently it's still using a loop for detecting the vehicle, will switch to CBA XEH in the future.

-If you wish not to use CCIP with a certain vehicle just remove the vehicles specific PBO and bisign.

-Multiple third party vehicles are supported also, move the required PBOs into addons folder to make them work.

Edited by eRazeri

New mod 0.1-alpha available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@Xendance;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.