Sign in to follow this  
mistyronin

Iraq (current news/events)

i seen 200 videos of beheading, stoning to death, cutting throat and etc.

I've seen a bunch of them too, unfortunately, but that last one was really weird:

- They always record the whole scene of the murder, not in this case

- The knife doesn't draw blood ( usually you can hear even the breath through the neck while they bleed ).

- In all the Islamic videos there is the constant and annoying "Allahu Akbar", not this time either.

- Usually there is more than one Islamic guy

- Usually there are flags or signs in the background

- The edition is really clean in that video, including effects...

The whole point of that kind of videos is to scare people, to deter, they are always brutal, explicit, disgusting, but not this one.

I'm not much fan of the conspiracy theories, but that video doesn't seem to fit

( The Guardian ) Former top general calls on Obama to wipe out Isis in wake of Foley killing

its prob done in hollywood with some desert background! didn see it but yeah there some things that dont add up with it at all. like that small knife, it would be a bloody mess to use that,while they always use something bigger and indeed flags and other ppl around shouting allah akbar, so indeed why not this time?

There are pictures with James Foley afterwards and don't tell me this was also done back in a special fx tent in the middle of a desert, man has been butchered.

Both family and US government confirmed his death.

Person who killed him, is an educated pakistani, a former resident of south London

There are pictures with James Foley afterwards and don't tell me this was also done back in a special fx tent in the middle of a desert, man has been butchered.

Both family and US government confirmed his death.

Person who killed him, is an educated pakistani, a former resident of south London

I have not said that he was not killed. Just the whole video is the most weird I've seen of that type ( and I've seen a lot ).

One possibility is that the recording is from a fake execution to scare him, but they killed him later in another even.

BTW other weird things of the video is that there is no background sound, and it's recorded in the exterior and in the desert, so at least wind should be heard ( I've recorded video professionally and that doesn't add up ). Or they have used professional micros?

Also the composition of the video is weird, colors and so on.

It's all really odd.

Great ,US not moving a finger for its citizens ... I will say it again, there are forces out there that want/need IS to exist for their own profit !

But yeah, you can still believe this is some kind of "religious" matter ...

Great ,US not moving a finger for its citizens ... I will say it again, there are forces out there that want/need IS to exist for their own profit !

What do you mean by the US not moving a finger for its citizens?

He just hates Muslim people, probably other cultures and races and just repeats typical racist mantra..

hahaha , i just hate those who limit some personal freedom of choice and human rights because of insane beliefs of being superior over others (religious superiority telling that so called god gave someone uber humanity over others and all that sin theories about nice things in life such as sex, music, food present in different religions and which were presented in some countries in communism as well as by some stupid Republican which sued Judas Priest musican in 80s)

i hate those who wanna kill/force others what to wear, what to eat, what entertaiment to listen/watch and such like stuff

i never seen good systems in which you cannot even decide about your clothes (North Korea is similar in this)

i hate middle ages and fairy tales about gods and alien raping cows , cause i grown in religious family (full of agression because of in friday i should eat fishes, which i dislike or condoms were treated as evil, not even saying about 69 and all around it) and i was living in system in which some things were only for "ruling party members"

Edited by vilas

That's your opinion.
He just hates Muslim people, probably other cultures and races and just repeats typical racist mantra.

I feel he speaks common sense and is not far from the truth. If you propose to install dictatorships in Arab countries and assume it'll make local people happy then you also assume either that they're as dumb as vilas described (i.e. must be controlled by bloody dictator) or that there is something genetic in them that makes them live better under oppression which makes you a racist. Or you don't actually care about the people and only expect that stability of the region maintained by the dictatorship will make better business relationships for 1st world countries which may be true actually.

Edited by batto

local people there need education, to get rid from religion irrational beliefs,

look at their leaders, those leaders study on western universities, those leaders are educated from sociotechnical tricks (religion is sociotechnical tool to keep people obey someone, religion is fairytale invented by someone who love when others obey him)

those people in middle east are not educated in our way, they are educated by brainwash of religion,

noone of rulers of that region want educated society, cause educated society do not want caliphate but wants democracy , real education is only for the rich and king family there,

we were similary brainwashed in middle ages, thats why our kings had whole power and they were owners of kingdom and citizens and there was slavery justified,

local rulers will not allow any other form of education than religious one , cause they would lost power and enormous money

stability of region is also important - to have oil stability , to not have terror act here, to not have spread of religion elsewhere etc.

Edited by vilas

look at their leaders, those leaders study on western universities, those leaders are educated from sociotechnical tricks (religion is sociotechnical tool to keep people obey someone)

those people in middle east are not educated in our way, they are educated by brainwash of religion,

noone of rulers of that region want educated society, cause educated society do not want caliphate but wants democracy , real education is only for the rich and king family there

Exactly. I wonder how can someone come up with such bullshit as they're better under dictatorship, democracy isn't for everyone. It doesn't make sense but it's quick and easy resolution... just like religion.

look at their leaders, those leaders study on western universities, those leaders are educated from sociotechnical tricks (religion is sociotechnical tool to keep people obey someone)

noone of rulers of that region want educated society, cause educated society do not want caliphate but wants democracy , real education is only for the rich and king family there,

we were similary brainwashed in middle ages, thats why our kings had whole power and they were owners of kingdom and citizens and there was slavery justified,

Doesn't have to mean so. Someone can be educated and still want a firm ruler. The problem with extreme Islam is that people were telling that crap for so long that they started to believe it them selves.

I have nothing against religion, and I respect my peoples religion as tradition, but there is a huge difference between normal healthy religion and what they are doing.

About education. Even if they wanted to educate anyone, they couldn't, because they have no means of doing so. No schools, no professors, and executing students probably doesn't help either.

---------- Post added at 21:44 ---------- Previous post was at 21:39 ----------

Exactly. I wonder how can someone come up with such bullshit as they're better under dictatorship, democracy isn't for everyone. It doesn't make sense but it's quick and easy resolution... just like religion.

Dictator and a ruler are 2 different things. Tell me what's wrong with one man in charge.

You can also be oppressed in a democracy. Like the US has only 2 partys so which ever they chose they wind up with the same thing. And fragmented government isn't good either because nothing gets done.

The trick is making you believe that you have a choice.

because if you have society which DO believe in irrational stuff "aliens rape cows, god sit on cloud and tell to kill infidels" than you must protect yourself from it

of course democracy is not for everyone in such case,

if you will have people brainwashed by centuries, you give them right to vote, they will vote for guy who shout "lets kill infidels"

you can give democracy when people vote for one or other or third economical option, you cannot give democracy to guys who choose "to kill those infidels or to kill that infidels" - before you will not teach them in school "infidel is human like you"

if you have society that support Sharia, you give them democracy, they will vote that.. minority must be slaughtered, Iran is democracy somehow cause they vote, look who they vote , all the time religious leaders,

it is not bullshit i am afraid, it is "sad true"

but you cannot give right to vote for people whose education is "god gave this, god told this, god says it is good, god says it is bad"

because if you do it, you have ISIS support, terrorizm support, suicidal bombers etc.

tyrany makes OTHER regions safer from such region, and makes trade stable,

changing societies from religious to atheistic would take 4 generations at ease, in this time you must secure rest of the world , we must look from our point of view, to secure our safety, to secure our lifestyle against agression from other lifestyle before those people will be as tolerant as we

democracy works well when you do not have extremist majority, democracy works well when extremists are minority and when people have basic education

to remove extremism - you need education to understand that "there is no superiority given by god", people who believe they are superior because "god told so", democratically will vote to kill you

they removed dictators, they voted for religious freaks, now there is religious terror and kill non-religious, nice change

it is because societies there are not educated european way , european knowledge (biology, chemistry, math, physics, astronomy)

problem is when people democratically vote to invade surrounding countries - than you need to sponsor dictator to avoid your harm

this dictator of course takes care about his personal business, not people education, yes, but he gives us stability and safety abroad,

none of preachers, none of kings , non of dictators love education

knowledge is curse for gods (power),

we have luck in Europe and USA we made biiiiiiiig step from middle ages,

Edited by vilas

Who are you to say what's extreme. They might concider it very tolerant. Who knows, maybe something even worse pops out.

And people keep confusing tyrany with dictatorship. Those are different things.

whats extreme for European - killing for sexual relations between adults, forbiding some food, forbiding some entertaiment, killing those who say they do not belive , will to invade and force other countries to obey this nation /religion, will of force religion to others - this is extreme for European

extreme is when someone say that others must obey what "holy book says"

Edited by vilas

That is a very philosophical question, which does not have a simple answer. Those people were living like that for thousands of years. You can't just expect them to change.

---------- Post added at 22:11 ---------- Previous post was at 22:08 ----------

Every cultute has it's restrictions, for example why can't someone buy heroin in the US, or play wolferstein in Germany? It's just different restrictions.

and because they do not want to change to "respect other food, respect other religion, respect atheism, respect entertaiment such as music, dance , movies, respect any hair style or clothes wear" they should be educated that "earthquake is caused by movement of big plates of globe, not by women wearing short skirts" and etc.

people in Europe could change from middle ages, they can change too with little help (but their leaders and rulling class including preachers class would not allow such change)

ISIS might be a movement of extremists which very very very afraid of XXI century and internet-given changes,

because if Muslims read "other people live better, easier, why i should keep all limits if i can live better and easier?" , he would resign from religion rules, his preacher would not have power over him, such Muslim would become atheist, drink wine, eat what he want at any callendar date , not take care about any Ramadan, preachers would not have power and money anymore,

why they fight with music ? cause if Muslim would listen to rock and find it cool he would say to his preacher "what a bullshit you told me maaan" and preacher lost another guy to control,

so extreme religious freaks decide to fight back our civilisation and force large areas of Asia to return to middle ages, than they will control area, control oil profits, control drug traffic etc.

ISIS guys know our technical tools, they use internet, but they will do all , to cut their country population from it, otherwise lots of Muslims might become ex-Muslims and than power hunger of rulling class will suffer, cause people will start decide about their own lifes, not listening to what preacher say

do you know any logical explanation why people must or can't eat something because of calendar date ?

well, than some Muslims might think the same and became atheists (cause logically there is no reason why i cannot eat something because calendar shows this or other day of the year) - local rulers would lost power

many wars happen - cause some small group is power hungry , control hungry, money hungry

Edited by vilas

So another Crusade then?

---------- Post added at 22:27 ---------- Previous post was at 22:23 ----------

Orthodox c. has "post"(around holydays), its when people are not forced, but chose to not eat anything of animal origin. It is good for the organism and people show their respect for the religion. Why does this bother you so much, when people actualy chpse to fight to have even more restrictions.

defense not crusade - crusade was to force others to become christians,

defense - destroy extremism which kills innocent people, destroy extemism which tells that it wants to conquer other lands,

eliminating those who say that people must live in middle ages , leave people who respect others right to live no matter of food, clothes, religions etc.

when people actualy chpse to fight to have even more restrictions.

they can obey their religion alone, not killing and forcing other people there who do not want it but are forced by gun, a lot of other-Muslims were killed, Christians, Yazeeds by ISIS

if you believe in god - do it yourself without forcing others to obey your god rules

when you try to force your god by others - you become enemy of others

Orthodox c. has "post"(around holydays), its when people are not forced, but chose to not eat anything of animal origin. It is good for the organism and people show their respect for the religion.

i know that bullshit from my home , i remember arguments about what i want to eat with my mother and with my grandmother, because few people in my family "believed in god" i was forced to eat what i dislike or i couldn't eat what was tasty for me and what i wanted at the moment, i always had one sentence to say "f* your god, i will eat sausage when i want, if you will hit me, i will hit you twice, i will eat what i find tasty , not what your f* jesus told", till today i feel sick when i see "fish" in friday, although 20 years left, still i cannot eat fish in Friday

Edited by vilas

Albania did this on our teritory and when we defended our selves, NATO bombed us because we were "endangering human rights".

They had the right to express them selves and they did this by burning our churches and houses.

Albania is not issue there, we say about ISIS here, not about 90s and multiple conflicts in former Yugoslavia

Seems that I'm not the only one who detected weird stuff in the video of Foley's execution:

( The Guardian ) Isis beheading video brings calls for rethink of UK domestic terrorism fight

British Ggovernment sources, meanwhile, suggested that the British jihadi featured in the video may not have been the killer. A detailed examination of the video showed it was composed from different frames and that "John" may have appeared because Isis propagandists wanted to spread their message with a British accent. One government source said that the actual killer may have been a different fighter.

One intelligence source described the video as a "polished propaganda piece", put together and composed from different frames. The body language did not suggest that the killing took place in the way, and with the weapon, that the video suggested, sources said.

Albania is not issue there, we say about ISIS here, not about 90s and multiple conflicts in former Yugoslavia

There are Albanian Jihadists fighting for IS. NATO basicly let them run wild. Everything is conected.

in ISIS there are Jihadists from many countries, including western European countries too, Albania is just one country in the Europe , Jihadists come from UK, France etc.

some Jihadists are even born in Europe,

EU has low level of travel control, so yes, Jihadists might travel, when i was going to Italy for trip, i crossed few countries, noone controlled me, i could have tone of heroine, 100 assault rifles - this is EU

in EU you have no travel control , police control speed of vehicles not what you have in back

Edited by vilas