Sign in to follow this  
guy123

Using an AnimationSource to invoke multiple animations

Hello all,

I'm trying to create a piston assemly on a mechanical arm. The pistons naturally don't follow 100% the same rotation as the main arm and they also extend, so I've had to make them all individual anims.

I made sure to reference them all to the appropriate shared Animation Source and in Bulldozer it works fine. It animates via animation source, and I'm happy with the results.

However, when I then try to animate the same animation source in-game, nothing happens! I can only seem to animate the model if I call each of the individual animations seperately - as you can imagine this is rather annoying!

Please can anyone advise?

Thanks

Guy

In the model config under whichever class animation you want.

Make the first source lets say "piston" instead of "user" then in the other parts u need animated instead of "user" put "piston". You will have to play around with the values but when the first piston animation is played the others will follow.

Do u have arma3 by chance? Great example would be the doors. They now have door handles that operate while the door opens. It's all one fluid animation even tho it's two different animations.